9-MBC

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
If you want a PERMANENT restoration and increase in Dopamine, then undergo a month of BROMANTANE (Ladasten). This changed my baseline dopamine levels forever.
Although it is frequently labeled as a psychostimulant, bromantane is distinct in its pharmacology and effects relative to typical psychostimulants, such as the phenethylamines (e.g., amphetamine and its derivatives) and their structural analogues (e.g., methylphenidate, cocaine, mesocarb, etc.).[16][17] Whereas the latter directly act on the dopamine transporter to inhibit the reuptake and/or induce the release of dopamine, bromantane instead acts via indirect genomic mechanisms to produce a rapid, pronounced, and long-lasting upregulation in a variety of brain regions of the expression of tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) and aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase (AAAD) (also known as DOPA decarboxylase), key enzymes in the dopamine biosynthesis pathway.[10][18][19] For instance, a single dose of bromantane produces a 2- to 2.5-fold increase in TH expression in the rat hypothalamus 1.5- to 2-hours post-administration.[20] The biosynthesis and release of dopamine subsequently increase in close correlation with TH and AAAD upregulation.[10][18][19] Enhancement of dopaminergic neurotransmission is observed in the hypothalamus, striatum, ventral tegmental area, nucleus accumbens, and other regions.[10][18][19] As such, the key mechanism of the pharmacological activity and psychostimulant effects of bromantane is activation of the de novo synthesis of dopamine via modulation of gene expression.[18] In contrast, typical psychostimulants do not affect TH or AAAD expression and thus have no effect on dopamine biosynthesis.
-Checkout psychnoaut wiki too.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
If you want a PERMANENT restoration and increase in Dopamine, then undergo a month of BROMANTANE (Ladasten). This changed my baseline dopamine levels forever.
Although it is frequently labeled as a psychostimulant, bromantane is distinct in its pharmacology and effects relative to typical psychostimulants, such as the phenethylamines (e.g., amphetamine and its derivatives) and their structural analogues (e.g., methylphenidate, cocaine, mesocarb, etc.).[16][17] Whereas the latter directly act on the dopamine transporter to inhibit the reuptake and/or induce the release of dopamine, bromantane instead acts via indirect genomic mechanisms to produce a rapid, pronounced, and long-lasting upregulation in a variety of brain regions of the expression of tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) and aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase (AAAD) (also known as DOPA decarboxylase), key enzymes in the dopamine biosynthesis pathway.[10][18][19] For instance, a single dose of bromantane produces a 2- to 2.5-fold increase in TH expression in the rat hypothalamus 1.5- to 2-hours post-administration.[20] The biosynthesis and release of dopamine subsequently increase in close correlation with TH and AAAD upregulation.[10][18][19] Enhancement of dopaminergic neurotransmission is observed in the hypothalamus, striatum, ventral tegmental area, nucleus accumbens, and other regions.[10][18][19] As such, the key mechanism of the pharmacological activity and psychostimulant effects of bromantane is activation of the de novo synthesis of dopamine via modulation of gene expression.[18] In contrast, typical psychostimulants do not affect TH or AAAD expression and thus have no effect on dopamine biosynthesis.
What effects did you notice re. motivation, libido, sense of wellbeing etc etc? How much did you take/day?

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Significantly ramped up my libido, motivation, way less sleep, insane euphoria at the gym.

I was smart enough to microdose it, across many weeks. Give it space between doses.

In the clinical trials, results were still evident in humans 3 months after Bromantane.

It takes time to build in your system. Becareful because in the end, I think it triggered Hypomania for me, beacuse i was feeling euphoric all the time and was running off 5 hours sleep.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
thanks kingergogenic! a few more questions please. you said you were microdosing it, so how much did you ingest daily? where did you but it? and how quickly did the libido effects emerge?

Thanks!

tizout

Awards
What's a good source for Bromantane now that Ceretropic is gone? IRC.Bio is out of stock and shutting down soon. I got pharmaceutical Ladasten last year and used 50 mg sublingually daily for 3 months (along with BPC-157) and I recovered rather well from previous dopaminergic abuse. My purpose was to upregulate TH which definitely worked. I have some 9-MBC which I will be trying soon as well.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Approximaltely 5mg. Every 3rd or 4th day. Remember I mentioned the extremely long half life. tizout It's too hard to source now. Where are you sourcing your 9-MBC?

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Here's a summary.

9-Methyl-9B-Carboline CAS 2521-07-5
IUPAC NAME : 9-methylpyrido[3,4-β]indole
CHEMICAL FORMULA : C12H10N2
MOLECULAR WEIGHT : 182,221207 Da
CAS N° : 2521-07-5

DOSE :

- in vitro : 25 to 100 µM (better 50 µM on a prolonged period)
- on rats : ip (intraperitoneal) 0.105 mg/kg/day with 2.5 µl/h . unknown dose for other routes
- on humans : ip 0.017 mg/kg/day = 1.2 mg/day for a person of 70 kg .

Future Human Trials Anticipated Protocols and Potentials:

Oral dose arms of 10mg, 20mg, and 40mg are anticipated to have efficacy for clean and moderate stimulation, focus, mood-elevation, and dopaminergic neuroprotection and enhancement. Sublingual doses may be trialed and are anticipated to be at 50% of the oral dosages.

POSSIBLE EFFECTS :

- enhances mood
- enhances cognition, learning and memory (both working and long term)
- enhances spatial memory and the movements
- neuroprotective ( especially in the hippocampus and the midbrain, and against PD - parkinson's disease )
- neuroregenerative ( especially in the hippocampus and the midbrain, and against PD )

MECHANISM OF ACTION :

- up-regulates, differentiates and protects dopaminergic neurons, dendrities and synapses, especially in the substantia nigra of the midbrain and in the hippocampus [1][2][6][7]
- increases dopamine synthesis [1][7]
- increases neurotrophins/neurotrophic factors (NGF, BDNF, CDNF [6], GDNF, SHH [5]) and decrease apoptic signals [6] (like caspase-3) [2]
- decreases inflammation, preventing microglia proliferation and chemokine release [4], protecting against lipopolysaccharide toxicity [5] and reducing LDH [2][6] (lactate dehydrogenase) [7] reduces α-synuclein [4][5], the aggregation of which form insoluble fibrils (like lewy bodies), one of the causes of some neurodegenerative disorders, like PD and AD (alzheimer's disease)
- increase TH [6] (tyrosine hydroxylase) expression and its transcription factors, and interacts with tyrosine kinases [4][5][7]. TH converts L-tyrosine to L-Dopa, needed for the synthesis of the catecholamines, especially dopamine
- MAO-B inhibition [3], preventing the formation of neurotoxic substances, like DOPAC (from the dopamine metabolization), 6-OH-DA (oxydopamine), and MPDP⁺/MPP⁺ (from MPTP), the major cause of dopaminergic neurons death
- increases/protects/recovers the NADH dehydrogenase (or "complex I" [6] which catalyzes the transfer of electrons between NADH and Co-Q10), enhancing the mithocondrial respiration chain [7]
- increase ATP [6]

SIDE EFFECTS :

- photo-sensitivity (DNA damage after UVA rays exposure) [8][9][10]
- dopamine neurotoxicity with quantities over the maximum recommended [6]

LINKS :

[1] https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_01lUL0-VEwd0pKbVp3dW5US1E/edit?pli=1
[2] http://www.researchgate.net/publication/5932301_9-Methyl-beta-carboline_up-regulates_the_appearance_of_differentiated_dopaminergic_neurones_in_primary_mesencephalic_culture (view the full text)
[3] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21554916
[4] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21651332
[5] http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1471-4159.2010.06725.x/full
[6] https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_01lUL0-VEwdEtURnVoNWxTdUE/edit?pli=1
[7] http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1471-4159.2012.07713.x/pdf
[8] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23842892
[9] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19705259
[10] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19536642
Anyone have access to that paper or knows what dosage this corresponds to? I'm referring to the big bolded text in orange.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
I think I'll try stacking this with bromantane this time around, shouldn't be an issue at low doses of each to my knowledge.