8 weeks cut, lets see what we can do

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
You can do it man!

I am 8 weeks into my cut as well and already got 20lbs off!

Keep on the daily grind.
-James

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 38 - Weight 208.5
Destroyed back and bi's today. I have had a crap load of homework this week. So basically, all i have done is - Wake up, go to school, workout, study, go to work, eat healthy throughout the day, go to sleep. At least i got 100% on my last calculus test. I am at that point where I feel like putting on more muscle, but i will be finishing out this cut strong. I ran out of my superdrine and thyroid factors so i just substituted some L tyrosine.

kyoryoko

Awards
awesome, I going to try cut with something similar but I think I am going to be using a bit less calories. My bulk diet is around 3800 so I doubt I can lose weight at 3600 lol.

Subbed.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 40 - Weight 206.0
I am feeling better than i thought i would. I hit hamstrings calves today and stressed em out real good. I felt like going a little more high rep oriented today. I was hitting sets of 15-25 most of the time. Definitely feeling leaner. So. . . I was wondering if anyone has any experience with skin tightening. Has anybody done anything to tighten up their skin in a faster manner than just letting it take shape? I have lost some good abdominal weight and the skin isn't cooperating as well as i was hoping. I see some guys lose tons of weight and their skin just snaps in and they have hardly any stretch marks. I have a bunch of stretch marks and loose skin. Kinda sucks. Any thoughts???????????????????

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 43 - 207.5
I have started dating this really nice girl. This is a great thing. But I have been taking her out each weekend, so I have eaten some cheat meals on the weekend. I am perfect during weekdays though- Still getting leaner, regardless.
Today i murdered quads.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 44 - weight 206.0
Hit back and bis today. I put some music on my player; it has reinvigorated my workouts. I pushed myself very hard today. Been perfect and clean with the diet. Stoked to do the next two weeks perfect and then push my calories up into bulk.

Santa89

Awards
Keep up the good work man! I started my cut today as well after a 6 week bulk up.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Very inspiring Buddy, Keep it up.
Would be much better if you post before and after pics
Mess

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement guys! It does help!
Day 45 - weight 206.0
Chest and Tris. Cooked up a bunch of food last night so I am set for the next week. I ran out of the fat burners i was using- (recreate and Superdrine) but i have a bottle lipo 6x that i am going to start up. I just take the recommended 4 daily. I think i am going to up the cardio the last week by a bit. Maybe another half hour every other night after work.
Mess - I Will get on the before and after pics. I have my before pics, they aren't awesome quality but they will be good enough.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Im starting my own 12 weeks transformation in a week time, will creat a thread for it but was asking for pics to get inspired and increase the motivation.
will be waiting those pics,Good luck buddy
Mess

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 46 - Weight 205.0
Hit shoulders and abs. The ab wheel, oh how i hate and love thee. That thing destroys me!!! I picked one up for 10 bucks and it has been one of the best purchases i have made. Extended my cardio by two and a half minutes. I think i will do that till the end of the cut, which is 10 days away. A week from now i am going to use some showtime to just for the fun of it. See how we look then, eh?? Thanks boys, pics coming for sure!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 47 - Weight 204.5
Today, i had a tough time figuring out what i should work. I ended up doing a low row, traps, biceps, forearms. Tomorrow i am going to do hams and calves. I am pretty empty right now. 35 minutes cardio. Avenged Sevenfold is some pretty good metal to keep me going through the whole bout. Been perfect on diet.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 49 - weight 204.5
Rest day!!! I needed it. Yesterday i worked hams and calves with my buddy Neal. We were both pushing each other and it was very effective. I ended up on the elliptical for 37.5 minutes. It feels great to enter the last week. Going to trash myself this week and get the best results so far!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 50 - weight 203.5
Wow, it took all i had to punch through legs day today. 4 sets hack squats x 20, 4 sets machine abductor, 4 sets leg press x 15, 4 sets weighted leg raises, 4 sets additional abs. 40 minutes cardio. It was a great workout and i felt beyond empty. I also missed my bus and saw it drive by earlier. I said, "f that" and tried to chase that sucker down. After 3 blocks of sprinting I got stopped by a traffic light. I almost caught the dang thing. The point is, I sprinted until my lungs felt like they were on fire! I think this probably drained me additionally today. Also as a note, A really kind gentleman stopped in his car and drove me where i needed to go! What a stroke of luck! He was truly a godsend today. 5 more days of perfect diet to go!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 51 - weight 202.5
Chest tris today. Kept strength in all my lifts but i just felt empty and got no good 'pump' feeling. Feeling small now. 42.5 minutes cardio. Flat. off to calculus. peace bros

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up Buddy, 4 days to go.
dont forget to post before & After Pics.

Mess

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 52 - Weight 203 ( i am guessing a pound of that is undigested mexican food)

Going to cut it here boys. Thanks for following. I hadn't seen my girl for almost a week and last night she came over and made enchiladas. I would have felt like an A hole if i wouldnt have eaten them. I got my pics in though so I am going to post those up in just a sec. I am going to put a majority of my review in the thread post. I feel great after devouring a small country's worth of enchiladas. As for future plans, I am going to focus on picking up some mass now. Lifting heavy, and just having a little more fun in the gym. I hope to put on ten to fifteen pounds lean mass this year.

AGAIN, Thanks bros for following and the encouragement! Esp Mess, Doc Holl, and all yalls.

You will see me around on the forums :)

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Wow MAn, thats awesome your abs are popping ..
Keep growing And all the best

xink

Awards
  • Established
Good progress man! Definite got some solid results out of your hard work!

tonea002

Awards
Good progress I am getting ready to start a cutting cycle soon...I want to be able to preform well in the local Mud Run this year. I am currently running at least 25 mins 6 days a week but i want at least 45...

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Hey just wondering guys, what BF% do you think the after pics look like?

xink

Awards
  • Established
Hard to tell... For what it's worth I did a caliper test around the same time as taking this pic and was told I'm ~6%.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
xink..no offense but you're around 9-10 in my opinion..

carcaya i haven't been able to see your pics yet. is everyone else able to see them?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I like your diet! You have gave me some ideas for when I cut after Natadrol.

Keep it up.

xink

Awards
  • Established
xink..no offense but you're around 9-10 in my opinion..
No offense taken, just going off of what they told me from the test - I know they aren't 100% accurate but they did several folds and that's what they came out with.

X

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
tumtum, i posted the pics in the thread post. Are they still not showing?

Good work Xink, definitely look shredded there.

Thanks Anth, good luck on your cut dude!

xink

Awards
  • Established
carcaya i haven't been able to see your pics yet. is everyone else able to see them?
He updated his first post with them at the start of this thread - yeah, I can see them.

X

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
lookin great man.. i'm hopin my cut finishes as strong as yours did... i plan on finishing it next friday... drumroll please

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. I have been bulking up now for a good week and a half and that is going good as well. Anyone have a guess on BF% on my after pics?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
How long after your workout do you consume your post workout meal?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
How long after your workout do you consume your post workout meal?
I would train my muscle groups, then cardio 30-45 minutes. I then would walk home from the gym 15 minutes and consume my meal right when i got home. So hope that helps

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
thanks intheflesh and jbren. That was about what i thought. Hoping to pick up 5 pounds lean in the next two months and then try and shred down to 6% in May.

ana420

ana420

Awards
Looking Lean!! Those are some solid goals you have set there too.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
hey man you have the same goals as me.. well almost..

i'm starting mdrol in 2 weeks.. and then two weeks after i finish my PCT- (mid may) i'll be cutting and try to get to single digits one final time.. i think i was just short of it this time