8 week Recomp Tren/11-oxo/Furaza

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
most of the pills are veggie casings...and digest quickly and easily.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Monday's a GO!

Lifting and rehab is good. Rotator is only limiting bench and overhead press at this point. And limited is better than nothing. For the run I'm going to leave bench and overhead press out of my routine for the first couple weeks anyway. I'd still like a shoulder workout that is not push dependent that I can do in the interim. Any suggestions?

PCT's are ordered and in transit. I had to grab another Tren bottle and two more 11-x bottles to complete the cycle at the listed doses above. Getting excited. Like a kid waiting to open Christmas presents. I'm not setting a strict diet. I never seem to follow one anyway. But I'm staying cleaning and trying to get simple carbs from raw fruit and baked potatoes; complex carbs from sweet potatoes, whole grains, brown rice and beans; fat from avocados, fish, nuts and associated butters; and proteins from chicken, beef, tuna (packets) and fish filets.Mix in some spinach salads and a cheat here and there and this will be the bulk of my meals.

#throttlingup

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day One: in the books.

My daily dose is split as evenly as possible every 6 hours. So 6am,12, 6pm, 12. The 6 dose will very. I'll try and take it an hour before I workout. Which may be 9 or 10.

I can honestly say the hardest thing about this run is going to be taking all these damn pills a day. 11x alone is killing. It better be worth it. It's the most expensive damn thing to run at the right levels. Anyway . . .

Chest and Back:

Close Grip - 155 (4/15)
Decline - 155 (4/15)
Military Push Ups - (4/50)

Barbell Row - 135 (3/10)
Deadlift - 225 (3/10)
Dumbell Reverse Fly - 40 (3/10)
Good Mornings - 45 (3/20)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day Two: Mowed the lawn like a BOSS! Didn't even engage the drive assist bar.

Ahh bull****. Who am I fooling; I totally used it.

Just day two so no noticeable change in feeling either physically or mentally. I did sweat like a bitch working out; however. Could be a lot of things. Not sure at this point. Strength is the same but I wouldn't expect much yet. I did seem to return to the bar quicker. Something to note I guess.

Legs and Abs:

* Worth Noting: I jump rope until I F up before every set

Squat; 2 sec pause at bottom - 155 (4x12)
Barbell Calf Raises - 185 (4x20)
Straight Leg Deads - 185 (4x12)
Bench Step Ups - 135 (3x10)

Sit Ups - (4x25)
Hanging Knee Raises - (4x15)
Oblique Crunches - (4x12)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day Three & Four: Came and went

Still very little to say. Not enough days on to form a base of comparison. But I did notice minor changes that I'm not sure I can attribute to any of the ph's yet; but we'll see if the feelings persist, increase or decrease. I can't say I feet "strong" but I feel I'm getting "stronger." I need less rest between sets and I can push through heavier weight. I feel I can control the weight from the top of the rep to the bottom and back up. No sides of any kind so far (knock on wood). As I push weight I'm getting tight again so I have to take extra time to stretch. Not sure what all this means yet. Starting day five so I have no real comparison vis-a-vis workouts and weight. I know I felt more aggressive and stronger on h-drol at a similar point but I expect this run to be different so that really means nothing. No lethargy yet. I fell really good all in all. I'm not sure my weight. I was 205 last month at doc's office. I go again in about a week so I'll measure that then. I'm more of a mirror guy. Diet is on just need to eat more. And by that I mean more meals not more at one time. Too much of that **** as it is. Of note: I'm a form and pump guy. I don't do many 5 rep sets. I do 10 to 15 reps typically at an even controlled pace focused on form and muscle contraction. My heavy lifts are around 8 reps normally.

Day 3 - Arms:

Dumbbell Iso - 40 (3x10)
Barbell Curls - 95 (3x10)
Preacher Easy Bar - 65 (3x10)

Close Grip Bench - 155 (4x15)
Skull Crushers - 85 (3x10
Military Push Ups - 50 (4)

Day Four - Back, Trap, Shoulders:

Reverse Fly - 55 (4x10)
Bent Over BB Row - 135 (4x10)
Deadlift - 225 (3x10

Shrugs - 315 (4x20)

Tire Press - 50 (3)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day five: Sluggish

I had a LONG week. Really long. I didn't workout although I got some cardio in. I'm noticing I sweat quick and it takes very little to activate. Coached my 5 year old's soccer game today and you would think I played a full game as wet as I was. Hope this translates to weight loss. I also took a break because I felt if I worked out yesterday I wouldn't maximize the lifts. So I switched up my Friday and Saturday routines and I will do chest and legs later tonight.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day Six an Seven:

Saturday: Chest & Legs

Close Grip: 155 (4x12)
Decline: 155 (4x12)
Military Push Ups: (4x20)

Squat: 135 (4x20)
Straight Leg: 185 (4x20)
Kneeling Squat Jump (4x10)

Higher rep day. Nice pump. Pace wasn't the best. Late night workout. But felt good in lifts

Sunday:

Yoga and rest day. Really fought the urge to grab weights. Worked up a serious sweat.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day Eight: I have the energy of a bear that has the enegry of two bears!

I need to go buy a couple 5 and 2 1/2 pound plates. I have a few 45s, 35s, 25s, and 10s. I felt great today. Glad I rested yesterday. I felt in control of the weight. I want to up the weight next round but, back to the opening, all I have is 25 from 10 and 30 pounds is a fairly substantial increase over one workout. I'm veiny as hell. Also muscles felt solid as worked them. Also I have had a few blow ups over **** that normally makes no difference. So aggression is up some. Gotta keep that in check.

Chest and Back:

Close Grip: 155 (3x12) (1x15)
Decline: 155 (4x12)
Military Push Ups: (4x20)

Rev. Flys: 50 (4x12)
Barbell Row: 105 (4x12)
Pull Ups: 3 (body weight) 7 (one leg on chair)
- not much I know but if you knew where I coming from doing any pull ups is a bonafide miracle. (I haven't been well enough to do them for some time.)

I have a doc appt Wednesday so I'll have weight, BP, ect tested. I'll have a good idea where I am. Also I'll have the doc assess the rotator and see if he feels I need a cortizone shot.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bp monitor is a good investment if you're going to be cycling. Paid about 50$ for mine on amazon. Just make sure you look at the arm measurements on the cuff, the wrong size will mess up your reading

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day Nine and Ten: Disappointing

I'm not sure if it's lethargy or just a few sleepless nights catching up with me but I was a zombie the past couple days and did little more than my rehab band work for my back. I have adjusted this weeks workout schedule. I will not take another day off this week and I will hit legs hard today. My 2 additional 11-x bottles and 1 additional Tren bottle arrived. So I'm good to go. I'm trying to eat a few more clean carbs to try and get some energy back. I may also stop by GNC and pick up a preworkout mix for energy levels. Also, I need to start working out earlier in the day. This 9 and 10 **** ain't cutting it. Bad part is I'm useless in the morning. But we'll get this ship right and headed back in the proper direction.

I had to reschedule doc appointment for next Tuesday. Going to take Yates' advice and look into at home BP monitor.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 11: Grindhouse

Back at it. Felt good. I've upped calories and protein a bit and it seems to have help with the lethargy some. I also went and picked a pre-workout for energy. I haven't seen any real gains in strength but my body is feeling better and better and I feel as if I'm beginning to handle just the weights I'm lifting as opposed to the weight and my weight as a variable. I feel more firm through the lift and my muscles are hardening. Vascularity is noticeably improved. I'm not sure if quick gains are typical but I feel they won't be in my case but I expect some substantial gains later in the cycle. Worked legs and I've noticed my recovery time between sets is greatly reduced and my aggression and focus is helping me push harder and harder with each workout.

Legs and Abs:

Squats: 155 (2x12)(1x15)(1x20)
BB Calf Raises: 185 (4x12/15)
BB Straight Leg: 185 (4x12)
DB Lung: 100 (4x10)

Plank: 90 sec
Sit ups: 4x25
V ups: 4X15

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Complete side bar - Found Caradrine cheap on powermyself.com. While searching I also picked up some of OL's Epi (because it's great to have on hand) and Triumphalis (Methyldiazirinol). I read a lot of positives on the later compound. Anyone used or logged a cycle before?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Also in for more info on triumphalis

Lookin good so far man. Ive run epi and dienazone (brother to tren) with no test base and had a great cycle. Maybe you need a test base like dermacrine or trest, or stano to help you out.

It took me a while to get used to 5am workouts before my shift at work, but if you get 8 hrs sleep, theyre strong workouts.

My best workouts ever have always started with a big bowl of grits, and a cup of black coffee. Thats my secret weapon for AM workouts.

markam04

Awards
I've run Triumphalis a couple of times and was impressed by it. Some people compare it to Epistane and most prefer it. It's quite dry and excellent for cutting or a lean bulk. Lethargy hits me after a few weeks, but trest works well to combat this.
No need to megadose it, 3 caps ed was sufficient for me. I've squirrelled away a couple of bottles for future cycles, and I'd strongly recommend it.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards

Lookin good so far man. Ive run epi and dienazone (brother to tren) with no test base and had a great cycle. Maybe you need a test base like dermacrine or trest, or stano to help you out.

It took me a while to get used to 5am workouts before my shift at work, but if you get 8 hrs sleep, theyre strong workouts.

My best workouts ever have always started with a big bowl of grits, and a cup of black coffee. Thats my secret weapon for AM workouts.
I have a few bottles of OL's Trest. Maybe adding for the final six weeks will kick this up a notch. Trest reasonable for recomp?

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I've run Triumphalis a couple of times and was impressed by it. Some people compare it to Epistane and most prefer it. It's quite dry and excellent for cutting or a lean bulk. Lethargy hits me after a few weeks, but trest works well to combat this.
No need to megadose it, 3 caps ed was sufficient for me. I've squirrelled away a couple of bottles for future cycles, and I'd strongly recommend it.
Did you run it solo or stack it? Thanks for weighing in btw (to EVERYONE!)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards

Also, maybe I read wrong but isnt 11x test based. At BW3S with my son or I'd look it up, haha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a few bottles of OL's Trest. Maybe adding for the final six weeks will kick this up a notch. Trest reasonable for recomp?
Trest is one of the best hormones out imo, just be ready for the estrogen sides. It is the best test base other than test.

markam04

Awards
Did you run it solo or stack it? Thanks for weighing in btw (to EVERYONE!)
I've run it with Dermacrine for part of a cycle then Trest, and although Dermacrine is good for dealing with Lethargy, Trest is much more powerful and my preference now. As mentioned, you need to watch out for any E2 sides, but 1 cap erase, p-5-p, Caber and I was fine. I think I stacked it with Andromass, which was good, but when I run it again I'll just use Trest, no need for anything else, imo.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day Whatever (12): Looks like someone got 5's and 2 1/2's

Upon sage advice and after research I introduced Trest into my cycle pre-workout . . .

There was a difference.

Lethargy was not a problem. Weights weren't heavy. I mean I didn't feel it was the weight that limited my lifts; rather fatigue. But that ****'s a lie (haha)! I had to hold myself back. This is how H-drol made me feel. I dosed 50mg about an hour before workout. I liked it; however, my research suggests it's not the best during recomp due to water retention and estrogen related sides and it has to be dosed a bit more frequently due to the comparitively short half-life. Yet it stands to reason if I dose Trest high, say 50mg or 75mg, about an hour before my workout I can avoid some of the negative sides since my body won't be dealing with the compound 24/7. Thus, I may be able to grab a benefit during pre and post workout. And with such a short half-life I can clear my system before the next dose. I may play with this. Anyway; Pump was nice. Vascular. Starting to lean in shoulders and back. I've up'd my protein. A lot. I've up'd crabs as well. Reduced fat intake.

Also, if I run Trest some I'm in a bit of a bind because I'm not sure I have enough AI's and what not to combat that and Tren (which I am up'ing to 140mg p/d) and get me through my PCT. Question, I've never run Caber. Who is legit???? (If you're not comfy putting it in this thread please inbox me. Thanks)

Arms:

BB Close Grip: 135x20, 155 (2x15), 165x12, and to use the 2 1/2's 170x10
BB Skull Crushers: 95 (4x10)
Kick Backs: 25 (4x20)

DB Alt Iso Curls: 45 (4x12)
BB Straight Bar Curls: 85 (4x10)
Hammer Curls: 50 (4x10)

markam04

Awards
Question, I've never run Caber. Who is legit????

There's a good chemist that's open allday (Google is your friend)

Alternatively, you could run 500mgs L-dopa before bed and 50-100mgs p-5-p, but dose the p-5-p away from the dopamine. Also, L-dopa is best on an empty stomach 3 hours after meal. Analyzed supps Dopadex Is good.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Question, I've never run Caber. Who is legit????

There's a good chemist that's open allday (Google is your friend)

Alternatively, you could run 500mgs L-dopa before bed and 50-100mgs p-5-p, but dose the p-5-p away from the dopamine. Also, L-dopa is best on an empty stomach 3 hours after meal. Analyzed supps Dopadex Is good.

All taken care of. Thanks.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 13 and 14: Mother's Day Addition

I feel great. I continued dosing trest and it's a good addition. dosed 50mg prework out Saturday and I've decided to run i the rest of the time at 100mg dosed 50mg preworkout and 50mg the dose after my workout. Lethargy is gone. Cognizant of estro sides as I up'd tren to 140mg a day. So far I'm clean. Chance trest has moved this from a recomp to more strength and mass gain. I'll see where it takes me. I did retain water IMMEDIATELY. But my body feels better. More prepared to work. I think the water retention may be a good thing as I rehab the rotator as well. More cushion. Lubrication. Proof: I did a small shoulder press based workout Saturday and did legit standard grip bench today. Stopped at 135lbs for 10. Minor discomfort if I relaxed rear shoulder blades but so long as I kept them tight and engaged I felt fantastic. 135 was more that mental barrier, haha. It's where heavy starts! But I'll put this out for the world: if I get full range of motion back in the next couple weeks . . . this **** it on! Stretched for 45mins after each night to try and keep everything released.

Saturday: Back, Shoulders, Traps

BB Bent Ovr Rows: 105 (2x20), 115 (2X15)
Rev Flys: 40 (4x12)
Deadlifts: 225 (3x12)

Tire Press: 4x50
Arnolds: 35 (4x12)

BB Shrugs: 225 (4x20)

Sunday: Chest and Legs

Bench: 95x12, 105x15, 115x12, 135x10
Push Ups (I was pretty excited): 4x10

Squats: 135 (2X20), 155 (2X12)
BB Standing Calf Raises: 155 (4x20)
BB Lungs: 135 (4x12)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 15: All messed up

I didn't lift. We had a couple quick rounds of heavy storms hit my area last night and we were left without power until early this morning. Not a terrible thing as yesterday was Chest and Back and I did Chest Sunday and today is Legs and Abs and I did legs Sunday. I will Do back and Abs today and hit chest and legs on Friday for my second scheduled chest and legs lift.

Went to doctor this morning. He says shoulder is looking great and I'm strong as a bull, haha. Still need some rehab and I need to ease back into press movements but it's definitely looking up; as is my weight. I'm up about 5 pounds so far. Which is nice because I am leaning out a bit. I'll try and post some progress pics later in the cycle. I started around 205 and I was up a bit over 210. Another thing looking up was my BP. It was still in the normal range but a bit high for me. it was 128/86 and typically I'm around 120/78. Not seeing my doctor for another couple months so I'm going to order a BP monitor today and research some techniques to help lower BP.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Great way to help w/ BP is lower your sodium intake, limit caffeine and stimulants

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Great way to help w/ BP is lower your sodium intake, limit caffeine and stimulants
And I drink way too much coffee. Put it on the board. Caffeine; we may have to start seeing other people.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 16: And today is why I lift folks

Today was one of those days when someone takes a completely unimportant conversation - in this case we were talking about Brady deflating footballs - and out of left fields makes things overly personal. And the person is one of those people I'm not very friendly with to begin with. Further, they're just a bully. Some one who knows that 95% of people when challenged aggressively will avoid confrontation; I'm the other 5%. Or at least I was. Too much on the line these days. But I'm hyper aggressive to begin with. My wife jokes about me that "everyone thinks they're a type A personality until they run into a type A personality." It doesn't take much to get my attention. In fact, I've been known to turn things into a party a bit to quick. So this fool got me heated and the weights suffered, haha. Felt great today. Like I mentioned, aggression was high. I start every workout with band work to keep rehabing the rotator. It's fairly exhausting and makes for a great pump throughout the workout.

Back and Abs:

BB Bent Over Rows: 115x12, 125x12, 135x10, 145x8
Palms in Pull Ups: 5 unassisted, 5 with leg on chair
Deadlifts: 135x20, 185x12, 225x10, 240x8
DB Standing Reverse Flys: 45 (4x12)

Sit Ups: 4x25
Oblique Hip Raise: 4x10

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Wanted to mention still running Trest 50mg dose before and after workout. Energy overall is excellent. Any early lethargy is gone. I am holding water. That's cool with me because my body is feeling fantastic. Better than I can remember for a while now. Also my muscles are fuller and harder. Shoulders getting a few nice grooves. Calfs are nice and firm. Vascularity is increasing.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Ohhhh . . . Also picked up caber and extra nolva, clomid and exemestane. Should arrive soon. Not sure if I'll run any right away. No need as of now. If I have to may avoid caber. Seems that is an extra situation deal. May use it when I run my M1T. But maybe I'm misunderstanding it. Need to research more. Finally, picked up LGI's Rehab. I'll run that in place of ADT for the rest of the cycle.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
replace ATD with Rehab?
Two totally diffrent supps...

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Rehab arrived today. I'm actually disappointed because I thought I got a higher and purer L-Dopa dose with a few extra test ingredients with only a small reduction in the amount of Arimistane. FAIL! L-Dopa is standardized at the same purity from a different source which I'm not sure makes a difference but it contains 600mg less. Not really happy there. I may swallow the loss and reorder another AD-3.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 17: "Dip"lo

My body feels better and better every day. Energy is high through out routine. And I feel I have a lot left in the tank. Things may just get interesting. Had a couple bouts with back pumps today towards the end of my workout. Nothing to severe though. Rest time between sets is reduced. Looking to up intensity and to add a couple more lifts. I'll ease back into things like db flat bench flys and bb push press but I'm ready to try to move forward with little restriction. I mean I did dips today. I'm embarrassed to admit my level of excitement, haha. I haven't done dips in a couple years. Seriously. All everyone here knows is I have a rotator injury but I've had a severe case of tennis and golfers elbow in the sibling arm that has prevented these types of exercises. Stretching, lifting, supplementation, rest; it's all coming together which is a good feeling because it's a hard road. Now saying that I'll rupture my ACL tomorrow, haha. If so I won't bitch and I'll keep pressing. But today's a good day.

Muscles are full right now. I've lost some definition due to more water retention but muscles are firmer and I'm just "meatier." And I was easily the most vascular guy mowing his lawn between 6pm and 8pm in my neighborhood tonight, haha. Starting to heat up a bit and sweat a bit more during the day. Gotta keep work swamp ass under control.

Arms:

Dips: Body Weight (approx 211) 4x10
Military Push Ups: 4x25
DB Iso Overhead Ext: 25lbs (4x15)
Close Grip: 135 (2x15), 155x12, 170x10, 185x8

DB Iso Alt Curls: 45 (4x10)
BB Straight Bar Curls: 85 (4x10)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 18: Tales from the Dark side

I did it. I rejoined the Dark side. I used lifting straps. I've avoid them like the plague because I feel it was my dependence on them years ago that is responsible for the tennis and golfers elbow issues I've had for a few years now. A lot like my rotator, I had other muscles much stronger than my forearms and instead of building them to the point they can handle the weight I just used straps instead and I started using them for everything. I stopped using them about two years ago and my forearms went to hell. They just couldn't keep up. Ever since I've had constant and in many cases severely limiting pain. But the past 6 months or so I have done a bunch of stretching and rehab on the forearm and it's been serviceable here lately. But last night I was shrugging and my body wanted heavier weight so I broke them out for my last two sets. I will not use them for anything else and I will only use them on my heaviest sets. Last night wasn't anything eye popping but more weight than I had on in a while and the extra security of the straps were welcome. My left forearm feels like **** today. I can tell it's over used right now. Luckily I don't have any pull type exercises the rest of the week so I can give it some good rest until Monday when I can tear it up all over again.

No back pumps yesterday even though I worked back. Noticed pee turning a darker yellow. This may be a result of many things; however, it also suggests my liver may be having a rough go right now. I'm going to up the liver detox supps and see if this "clears" things up. I feel fantastic still. Worked shoulders again last night and no residual pain today. Very happy there. Tonight is bench. I'm going to try a bit heavier set up and try some light flys and maybe really light incline tonight. Time to see where my rehab is at. Won't over do it but depending on how I feel during and the couple days subsequent I may really kick it into high gear without any restrictions what-so-ever going forward. We'll see though.

Back/Shoulders/Traps:

Reverse Flys: 45 (4x12)
Standard Grip Pull Ups: 3x10 (body weight) - All were done with foot on chair. Standard grip is difficult as my injury seriously impacted this movement. Basically it's like starting over. But I keep my shoulder blades engaged and focus on lower lat contractions and I can avoid spotting the rotator)
Quarter Deads: 225 (4x10) Wanted to focus on my lower back
DB Bent Over Row: 45 (4x12) This is what f'ckd my forearm up

Shrugs: 135x20, 185x20, 225x20, 275x15, 305x12

Arnolds: 45 (4x10)
Tire Press: 4x50

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 19 and 20: still rolling

I feel like a broken record at this point but things are going as planned. I feel fantastic and I feel a little better every day. 2nd bench routine in 6 months and I can't say I was pissed. Weights are up a bit soreness is down. I did cut it a bit short however. End of second incline set and I felt a sharp pain in lower peck. Thought hell with it; why be a meat head right now. Unnecessary. Saturday I did a full body compound movement routine. I wanted to get blood into the muscles after a good gym week (for me). I'm not logging that day as a lot of the routines are overly complicated to explain. But I had a good sweat and pump at the end. Sunday I took off and ate Pizza!

Of note, nips are a bit sensitive. Not puffy or anything but tender to the touch. My extra pct's are not here yet (Nolva, Clomid, Caber) and I'm not trying to break into my pct stash now but I may have to. I'm going to up the Rehab and AD-3. Hope the extra supps can clear it. If not I'll hit Nolva for a few days and see where I'm at. Other pct's (along with epi, caradrine (pct) and truimphalis (spelling)) should be here soon.

Friday: Chest and Legs

Bench: 135x15, 155x15, 165x12, 175x10
Standard Push up: 4x25
Incline: 135 (2x10)

BB Lunge: 135 (4x10)
BB Standing Calf Raises 185 (2x20), 205 (2x15)
- The rest of my leg routine was jump based and compound movements

markam04

Awards
Day 19 and 20: still rolling

I feel like a broken record at this point but things are going as planned. I feel fantastic and I feel a little better every day. 2nd bench routine in 6 months and I can't say I was pissed. Weights are up a bit soreness is down. I did cut it a bit short however. End of second incline set and I felt a sharp pain in lower peck. Thought hell with it; why be a meat head right now. Unnecessary. Saturday I did a full body compound movement routine. I wanted to get blood into the muscles after a good gym week (for me). I'm not logging that day as a lot of the routines are overly complicated to explain. But I had a good sweat and pump at the end. Sunday I took off and ate Pizza!

Of note, nips are a bit sensitive. Not puffy or anything but tender to the touch. My extra pct's are not here yet (Nolva, Clomid, Caber) and I'm not trying to break into my pct stash now but I may have to. I'm going to up the Rehab and AD-3. Hope the extra supps can clear it. If not I'll hit Nolva for a few days and see where I'm at. Other pct's (along with epi, caradrine (pct) and truimphalis (spelling)) should be here soon.

Friday: Chest and Legs

Bench: 135x15, 155x15, 165x12, 175x10
Standard Push up: 4x25
Incline: 135 (2x10)

BB Lunge: 135 (4x10)
BB Standing Calf Raises 185 (2x20), 205 (2x15)
- The rest of my leg routine was jump based and compound movements
Are you taking anything for prolactin control? That's almost certainly what's causing the puffy nips

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Are you taking anything for prolactin control? That's almost certainly what's causing the puffy nips
I'm taking Rehab by LGI and AD-3 (LeCheek I think). AD has 800Mg of Ldopa and Rehab 20.*I was hoping Ldopa in combo would be enough but it seems I have to re-evaluate.

markam04

Awards
I'm taking Rehab by LGI and AD-3 (LeCheek I think). AD has 800Mg of Ldopa and Rehab 20.*I was hoping Ldopa in combo would be enough but it seems I have to re-evaluate.
I find P-5-P very effective, I'm taking 100mgs ed, and Caber 25mgs twice a week, no A.I., and I'm running Trenevar 90mgs ed with no gyno symptoms. I'd suggest you start P-5-P asap.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 21: 3 weeks in 5 week party

Hit Chest and Back today. Chest is starting to come around. Strength coming slowly. No real pain in the rotator to speak of. Tri's and Chest fatigue fairly quick. Still haven't struggled though. I'll be interested to see how it comes through fighting a dead rep. Back workout was a bit underwhelming but I'll hit it harder later this week. Not sure about weight but muscles are firm. Pump was real nice today and it lasted for a good hour after. Back is swelling; peaks and valleys that didn't previously exist. Quads are filling out. Deep cut running the femur. Need a bit more cardio. First I hate!!!!! running. I'll do anything else but run. Typically I jump rope and do some other plyo style movements/explosive jumps or lifts. I'll also do about any sporting activity. Currently, my garage (where I lift) is drowning in **** I had to clear out of my office as now it is less an office and more a nursery. My space to do cardio is pinched. I know it's an excuse. I'll find something and somewhere to get my ass back in gear.

Slight night sweats. Collar was damp past couple mornings. Took full dose of Rehab with pre-lift doses (which are my highest) and nips feel better honestly. Still a bit tender. Looking to pick p5p up tomorrow. But with tren at 140 and trest at 100 I'm thinking I'm really going to just have to run one of the pct's for a while. I've not had gyno sides before so I'm not sure which is best to clear the issue; nolva, clomid, caber or caradrine. I'll be looking through material here and based on how I feel tomorrow may have to get a bit more aggressive. Past that I'm very happy with where I am so far and with 5 weeks left I have time to grind. Getting hungrier.

Chest and Back

Standard Grip BB Bench: 135x15, 145x15, 155x15, 170x12, 185x12, 195x8
Incline: 115 (3x15)
DB Flat Bench Flys: 30 (3x10)
Push up: 4x25

DB Bentover Rev Flys: 55 (4x12)
Palms in Pull Ups: 5x5
BB Bentover Rows: 115 (3x12)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 22: Day 22

Today was legs and abs . . . so I did legs and abs. Quads felt good, hams were strong. Still doing leg days barefoot. IMO it's really beneficial. I'm slightly pigeon-toed and flat footed. I buy athletic shoes accordingly. Great for motion based athletic activity but the unearned correction doesn't help overall muscle development. Highlights your strengths while masking weakness. Barefoot I feel my legs and feet roll and I can correct with my toes; I fell where my knees need to be , etc. I really believe it's helping develop a solid strength base throughout the whole leg.

Legs and Abs:

Squats: 135x12, 145x12, 155x12, 170x12, 185x10
BB Standing Calf Raises: 185 (4x15)
DB Lunge: 10 per leg 55lbs
Straight Leg Dead: 195 (4x12)

Sit ups: 4x25
Hanging Knee Raises: 4x15
Standing Side to Side Twist with 45 plate: 4x20

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Question: Extra PCT's came today. Gyno sides seem to be going away a bit. But mild sensitivity still. I'm going to run one of the pcts for a few days at least. Try to completely knock them out. Is one of the following better or is there one you'd prefer? Nolva, clomid, caber?

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Forgot ~ Exemestane

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I think the nips are estro related from Trest and not prolactin sides from Tren. So I'm going to run 25mg pharm grade Aromasin for a couple days. Save the caber. Hoping it knocks it out. I've run Tren at about the same dose now for 3 weeks. The sides only came after I introduced trest into the cycle.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 23: Plugging along

Solid day. Arm day. Bi's and Tri's. Good workout. Pump was insane. As weights are increasing body is changing a bit. I'm not sure how this translate to weight but I look a lot bigger. People are starting to notice. I'm going from a guy that looked like he used to workout to a dude that looks like he works out. Took second dose of exemestane today. Nips less sensitive but still mildly. May not stop until cycle is over but it shouldn't get worse. It's not at all noticeable; even to me. So I'm not really concerned. It the sensitivity persists tomorrow I may try a couple day caber run to see it that helps.

Arms:

Straight Bar Curls: 85 (4x12)
DB Iso: 45 (4x12)
DB Preacher: 25 (4x25)

Close Grip: 135x15, 170x12, 185 (2x10)
Dips: Body Weight x 12
Military Push Ups: 4x25
Skull Crushers: 95 (4x10)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I find P-5-P very effective, I'm taking 100mgs ed, and Caber 25mgs twice a week, no A.I., and I'm running Trenevar 90mgs ed with no gyno symptoms. I'd suggest you start P-5-P asap.
Are you taking 25mgs or .25mgs twice a week?

markam04

Awards
.25mgs, my mistake. If I get any prolactin gyno symptoms I'd up the dosage, but I haven't had any, yet. As they say, "prevention is better than cure".