7 week Epi cycle

cesenu

Awards
Hi guys I'm going to do 7 week Epi cycle. I've done before one 5,5 week cycle and it was good. My Cycle will be like:
3 days precycle 20mg/30/40/40/50/50/40/3 days post cycle 20mg
Pct Clomid: 50/25/25
DAA:3/3/3/1,5
Clenbuterol: 80mcg/80mcg
On cycle and PCT: 1g NAC: witamins, ZMA and Fish oils.
Training: Push,pull,free,pull,legs,push,free
Diet: recomp
What do you think about something like this? I apreciate any advices and hints.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend you extend your Clomid dose to 50/25/25/25/12.5 and that you get some Pharma Grade Aromasin/Exemestane.

Get some TUDCA for On Cycle liver support.

I'd also recommend you look into AlphaMax XT, Sup3r-PCT, MassMax XT, Follidrine 2.0 or A.B.E. They're are all natty anabolics that will help your PCT recovery much better than DAA.

cesenu

Awards
Ok I'll by more Clomid. Should I Exchange NAC for TUDCA or run TUDCA alone. 7 week won't be so long?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also extend Clomid for 8 weeks at lower size. TUDCA > Nac for sure. No harm in running both.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll by more Clomid. Should I Exchange NAC for TUDCA or run TUDCA alone. 7 week won't be so long?
Personally I'd make the following adjustments...

Epi-
20/30/30/40/40/40/40/20
Ar1macare Pro-
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
TUDCA-
500mg ED
NAC-
1g ED

PCT
Clomid-
50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Aromasin/Exemestane
0/0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
Natty Anabolic Of Your Choice
Suggested Dose ED From 2nd Week Of PCT For 8-12 Weeks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I'd make the following adjustments...

Epi-
20/30/30/40/40/40/40/20
Ar1macare Pro-
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
TUDCA-
500mg ED
NAC-
1g ED

PCT
Clomid-
50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Aromasin/Exemestane
0/0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
Natty Anabolic Of Your Choice
Suggested Dose ED From 2nd Week Of PCT For 8-12 Weeks
This looks like a good layout.

For a natural anabolic, I like AlphaMax XT since it is an all in one option. It will help free up testosterone with 3,4 dinavil. You have a full dose of Ashwagandha and DHAA to help with cortisol control. Tongkat Ali will help with libido while a full dose of forskolin increase cAMP levels. The increase in cAMP levels will help improve body composition by possible increasing lean mass and help with fat loss. With a SERM, it is a great PCT.

I would avoid DAA, personally. Studies looked great at first, but DAA is actually not all that useful. DAA can be useful for people with low-T for whatever reason, but newer research seems to show that it's not going to do much of anything for lifters with normal testosterone levels:

Twenty-four males, with a minimum of two years' experience in resistance training, (age, 24.5 ± 3.2 y; training experience, 3.4 ± 1.4 y; height, 178.5 ± 6.5 cm; weight, 84.7 ± 7.2 kg; bench press 1-RM, 105.3 ± 15.2 kg) were randomised into one of three groups: 6 g.d(-1) plain flour (D0); 3 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D3); and 6 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D6). Participants performed a two-week washout period, training four days per week. This continued through the experimental period (14 days), with participants consuming the supplement in the morning. Serum was analysed for levels of testosterone, estradiol, sex hormone binding globulin, albumin and free testosterone was determined by calculation.

D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25844073

Resistance-trained men resistance trained 4 times/wk for 28 days while orally ingesting either 3 g of placebo or 3 g of D-ASP. Data were analyzed with 2 × 2 analysis of variance (P < .05).

The gonadal hormones were unaffected by 28 days of D-ASP supplementation and not associated with the observed increases in muscle strength and mass. Therefore, at the dose provided, D-ASP supplementation is ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
InItForGainz cycle layout was pretty spot on; personally, I think the taper is pointless.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is no point in tapering off your Epistane. I also wouldn't go below 30mg at any point either.