7-Keto Spray Recall

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to be fair thats really not comparable. Walmart vs. Taurus Nutrition?

Unlimited Time and Resources vs. Limited Time and Resources.

Many employees vs. Maybe a couple employees.

Brick and Mortar vs. Etail.

a transaction for money to a business is pretty much automated...to where a refund has to be done manually.
You are mistaken... refunding via any online store is an automated process. I do it for various other webstores. 3 clicks and the money is refunded.. so this whole manually thing is nonsense.

If you are willing to do business and take money within a 2 second transaction, you should be willing to take care of your customers and refund just as quick. This whole thing of the vendor being a victim is nonsense. Given a solid business, insurance would be taking care of this mess up, and the business is out no money.

The size of the company makes no difference... the consumer should be treated the same regardless where they go to speak with their money.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but what would happen if you bought a Red Bull from Walmart and you were to get a letter saying that it was contaminated and that the Red Bull parent company will be offering refunds.... aside from Red Bull being a larger setup than Taurus, i wonder what would happen then?
I think I am missing what you are asking. Considering the legality of this situation you would be refunded, Red Bull would be sued by someone who grew a new gonad, they would be paid off, and life goes on.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Disappointing-the industry needs better testing standards

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think comparing a new supplement company to an established chain store is really realistic either. I understand consumer frustration but Again I give credit to Taurus for making right of an unfortunate circumstance.
Haha... still acting like Taurus is a victim here. This is down right comical. New or not, it is not the customers responsibility here to ensure what is in the product is what is in the product, it is the companies. They ****ed up, and they should refund. Considering all their stuff is sold right there on their website, this is an EASY refund. if they cant do an auto refund via their website, they shouldn't be running an online store. This whole wait for a check is side stepping... Considering they said email a yahoo account first that wasnt real, then contact here... if you think they are making it right the right way, you are a bit naive.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Disappointing-the industry needs better testing standards
Slippery slope though. Call for better testing standards will open the flood gates on FDA regulation. In a perfect world, yes, I would like to know that everything I get is 100% what it says it is, but we can't pretend that we don't deal in grey areas here.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think I am missing what you are asking. Considering the legality of this situation you would be refunded, Red Bull would be sued by someone who grew a new gonad, they would be paid off, and life goes on.
Just a hypothetical. How are you doing? It's been a while!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haha... still acting like Taurus is a victim here. This is down right comical. New or not, it is not the customers responsibility here to ensure what is in the product is what is in the product, it is the companies. They ****ed up, and they should refund. Considering all their stuff is sold right there on their website, this is an EASY refund. if they cant do an auto refund via their website, they shouldn't be running an online store. This whole wait for a check is side stepping... Considering they said email a yahoo account first that wasnt real, then contact here... if you think they are making it right the right way, you are a bit naive.
Fair enough, as a consumer you have a point my friend....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually they have vendors that sold 7KE as well. So it may not be that easy.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I really have no interest in this whole deal, but as a consumer I whole heartedly disagree.

Go to walmart and buy red bull and get a monster by accident... would you accept the response "Wait a few weeks for a check"?

If a company is willing to accept money in 2 seconds, they would be willing to refund when they make a mistake.

a single product and a single refund is one thing.

dozens or hundreds of refunds for a small company can be impossible to pay back right away. Most small companies have very hard cash flow problems and little money in the bank to handle emergencies. Of course thats why companies buy insurance but many direct sale companies with these such products do not have insurance. and even if they did, i am not sure this situation would be covered by any insurance given the circumstances

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
True, but what would happen if you bought a Red Bull from Walmart and you were to get a letter saying that it was contaminated and that the Red Bull parent company will be offering refunds.... aside from Red Bull being a larger setup than Taurus, i wonder what would happen then?
you would ignore the refund and join the class action suit that inevitably some greedy attorney will snap at

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He's waiting for his check. Just relax it's been a little over 2 weeks and they are processing all of them in order.
It's been nearly 4 weeks and i was orders # 23 & 33 and no word of a refund does it really take this long to get to 23 & 33 or is the real truth that no refunds are forecoming?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been nearly 4 weeks and i was orders # 23 & 33 and no word of a refund does it really take this long to get to 23 & 33 or is the real truth that no refunds are forecoming?
Others are getting their refunds. So I would say it's just a matter of time.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I received my refund email today..

Thanks taurus for making good on your promise

Much respect

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I received my refund email today..

Thanks taurus for making good on your promise

Much respect
"checks went out today" and "refund email" don't sound quite the same. Do you mind clarifying whether or not it will be a credit card reversal or an actual check?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got my email refund as well thanks taurus. wondering this myself^^^^

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"checks went out today" and "refund email" don't sound quite the same. Do you mind clarifying whether or not it will be a credit card reversal or an actual check?
got my email refund as well thanks taurus. wondering this myself^^^^
The email is just a notification isn't it?? Probably just letting you know your money is coming.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
The email is just a notification isn't it?? Probably just letting you know your money is coming.
Thats correct and it provides a link to your account where it shows the transaction being processed. So I would expect t osee see funds soon

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm still doing the waiting game for my email then. Hopefully soon so all this is done with for good.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got an e-mail 2 days ago and a check arrived in the mail today, which my wife promptly lost sigh. Oh well. I am a sceptic by nature and must admit I had my doubts even after I received the e-mail but clearly I was wrong and so must apologize and admit i was wrong. Taurus said something to the effect that this sort of thing has happened many times in the supplement industry and none of the companies involved came forward with a refund offer and that is very true. i have to tip my cap and again offer an apology for doubting your intentions and say thank you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got an e-mail 2 days ago and a check arrived in the mail today, which my wife promptly lost sigh. Oh well. I am a sceptic by nature and must admit I had my doubts even after I received the e-mail but clearly I was wrong and so must apologize and admit i was wrong. Taurus said something to the effect that this sort of thing has happened many times in the supplement industry and none of the companies involved came forward with a refund offer and that is very true. i have to tip my cap and again offer an apology for doubting your intentions and say thank you.
Nice to hear that Buck, sucks about the wife though. Things like that happen lol. One of the many joys of being married ;).

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
same here, got my check in yesterday. awesome stuff taurus, they even sent me da-hcg earlier and i did not even expect this. thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!! apologies if i doubted you guys

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was the check clean?
Fortunately she had not run the dishwasher yet, her story is it must have stuck to the bottom of a glass she set on top of the check. I didn't know Mexican women could have "blonde moments"

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fortunately she had not run the dishwasher yet, her story is it must have stuck to the bottom of a glass she set on top of the check. I didn't know Mexican women could have "blonde moments"
Yeah, you'd think she would notice a big old piece of paper stuck to the bottom of the glass. Especially when you have to turn it upside down in the washer. Oh well, at least it didn't get Cascaded.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you'd think she would notice a big old piece of paper stuck to the bottom of the glass. Especially when you have to turn it upside down in the washer. Oh well, at least it didn't get Cascaded.
I was just surprised queeny knew where the dishwasher was to even locate it there. lol

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I have also not recieved an email or a check. Submitted my information very early on. 5 bottles total

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I have also not recieved an email or a check. Submitted my information very early on. 5 bottles total
Dont worry, im in the same boat as you bro. Im just waiting quietly and patiently. No need to panic, it's clear that TN is taking care of everyone.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
not true ...

who should we contact if we have not received an email nor a check?
It seems that the dishwasher joke is more important than your refund ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The dishwasher joke was mine and I'm not affiliated with Taurus so not sure how your comment is relevant.
Oh shoot! It was your joke? I'd better give it back. So sorry. Realy sorry, bruh. :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Huh.....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not true ...

who should we contact if we have not received an email nor a check?
Dont worry, im in the same boat as you bro. Im just waiting quietly and patiently. No need to panic, it's clear that TN is taking care of everyone.
Hopefully TN will pull through for you guys. Seems like it's been a laborious process for them. Their email and contact number was posted at the beginning of this thread if you want to contact them.
Argument about clean checks. That's all.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully TN will pull through for you guys. Seems like it's been a laborious process for them. Their email and contact number was posted at the beginning of this thread if you want to contact them.
Resent my email from 9/27 ... over a month and still no contact from them regarding the processing of the refund

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh shoot! It was your joke? I'd better give it back. So sorry. Realy sorry, bruh. :(
When i was a younger and much more ill tempered and combative with the rest of humanity my father used to tell me "boy only an idiot argues with an idiot" i took that advice to heart and so i will leave this be. I hope everyone else gets a refund and since Taurus is clearly making this right I'm sure it's just an oversight.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just feel bad that this new company is going through this issue and is having all these headaches. I personally wouldn't mind the product the way it is, but I can see how some people would.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
The only ones left are foreign orders which is a challenge because I am not sure if a foreign bank will cash a regular check. We are going to see if the foreign customers will take a product exchange.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
The only ones left are foreign orders which is a challenge because I am not sure if a foreign bank will cash a regular check. We are going to see if the foreign customers will take a product exchange.
Then you've missed some domestic orders as well ... please check your customer service inbox