7-Keto Spray Recall

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol this thread is gettin heated. just wanna throw out luvin the da-hcg except the major sh**s im gettin from it. straight water comin out my ass and im too afraid to rip one cuz it mite come out lol

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
lol this thread is gettin heated. just wanna throw out luvin the da-hcg except the major sh**s im gettin from it. straight water comin out my ass and im too afraid to rip one cuz it mite come out lol

all forms of DAA do this to some extent. i find that making a drink out of it that you sip over an extended period of time is a good solution. if you drink water during the day just add the DAA to it

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
all forms of DAA do this to some extent. i find that making a drink out of it that you sip over an extended period of time is a good solution. if you drink water during the day just add the DAA to it
lol thanks. would taking the dose at night be better? since i can just do the business in the morning before i leave the house

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No the ******* thing is instead of approaching me with professional courtesy and disclosing what he found, your "hero" who HAD THIS EQUIPMENT IN HOUSE AND STILL HAD CONTAMINATION ISSUES HIMSELF decides to publicly disclose the issue instead of bringing it to me. Additionally he was wrong about many of the facts, so no apology is necessary to Patrick in my opinion.

So, Henry V. How can you rep for a company who's predecessor RUINED so many lives with 6% Androstenedione in 6-OXO and 6-OXO Extreme?

How can you run around with E-Pharm in your signature attacking another company when the company YOU represent's predecessor and founder had even worse issues. Did Patrick offer to refund any money when he owned a significant portion of Ergopharm?

I wouldn't rep for a company like that...how can you?
excuse me? Where did you hear 6%? you have no idea what you are talking about and you are way out of line. Cool it
what is up with this 6 percent crap? My 6-oxo was very pure. Prove otherwise. I dont deserve this BS
Well Patty I expect a refund for my 7-8 bottles of 6oxo i purchased years ago.:D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did this to several other companies in the past. that is, test their stuff and find it had problems - often major problems. Which is kind of the point of this thread. Its very common

The good part of the whole thing is many of these companies, after initially being in denial and very combative, agreed to accept my assistance in helping them with their QC issues in an affordable way. And none of these companies have had issues since. Plus I got some positive business relations out of it

So its all for the best. Everyone just has to chill
lol... sneaky sneaky you are PA... gotta get your cut

i suggest taurus invest in either their arch-nemesis PA or another source to help with their QC issues. i know i would if i was a small company that worked mainly on the forums full of divas, queens, and other companies reps or they will never shut up and quite possibly hurt the company

and everyone does need to chill out. this is common. happens all the time. i dont understand why these threads blow up and every diva has to spew their nasty a$$ opinions on the subject.. your refund is obv going to come just be patient.. its not like you got stuck up for $500 worth of gear lol.. re-f*cking-lax

although i shouldn't be saying this since most of their reps are so f*cking cut throat towards other companies when this sh*t happens... example- taurus reps towards NTBM... quite funny that they are having issues now

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
example- taurus reps towards NTBM... quite funny that they are having issues now
who was this in reference too? I am unaware of any Taurus vs NTBM threads

However you did attack me once in a PP vs NTBM thread but it was more of a personal attack from you to me.. not so much company vs company

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

However you did attack me once in a PP vs NTBM thread but it was more of a personal attack from you to me.. not so much company vs company
wasn't you and doesn't matter. it happened. every companies reps go after other companies with QC issues. it's equivalent to sharks smelling blood in the water

and about that, i apologize, i was on way too many hormones at the time

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol... sneaky sneaky you are PA... gotta get your cut

i suggest taurus invest in either their arch-nemesis PA or another source to help with their QC issues. i know i would if i was a small company that worked mainly on the forums full of divas, queens, and other companies reps or they will never shut up and quite possibly hurt the company

and everyone does need to chill out. this is common. happens all the time. i dont understand why these threads blow up and every diva has to spew their nasty a$$ opinions on the subject.. your refund is obv going to come just be patient.. its not like you got stuck up for $500 worth of gear lol.. re-f*cking-lax

although i shouldn't be saying this since most of their reps are so f*cking cut throat towards other companies when this sh*t happens... example- taurus reps towards NTBM... quite funny that they are having issues now

wasn't you and doesn't matter. it happened. every companies reps go after other companies with QC issues. it's equivalent to sharks smelling blood in the water

and about that, i apologize, i was on way too many hormones at the time
Cant we all just get along:p

:D:D

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, we are all good now. The drama is pretty much over it seems.

808 of course we would give a refund, why would we offer if we weren't going to go through with it...anyway, the offer for some stuff still stands. :)

Reactions: mw1
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Yeah, we are all good now. The drama is pretty much over it seems.

808 of course we would give a refund, why would we offer if we weren't going to go through with it...anyway, the offer for some stuff still stands. :)
Ok. Thats awesome man! Ur a good guy. Didnt mean to doubt u, i just thoiught that it was too good to be true. ;)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
by any chance, will u be makin another 7-ke? honestly, i did see some results

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Two points. Number one, you don't need much 5AA transdermally to feel it; its a strong dht-precursor. Second, my prostate started freaking out on 7ke spray. These are facts.

There used to be a transdermal years ago called Etched-it was 7oxo plus a 5aa. It worked well.

I've been in this scene since the beginning.

Claiming the "contamination" was a mistake is just as silly as AX claiming the designer speed in Slim X was a mistake.

The chinese just happened to send a formulation of several hormones that cut fat better in concert, instead of plain ol 7oxo? Right....

Lol at the naivety of people....

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

biggfoot70

Awards
I would like to say that in an industry that is riddled with companies just outright scamming people, its nice to see a company that will take responsibility, and do the right thing. While I completely understand the customers side, I can also understand how frustrating this must be for the company as well. Tempers flare and people say things that they later regret. I think the thing we should all take away from this situation is try to put ourselves in the others position. I am sure that as time passes and people recieve their refunds, they will cool down and change their perspective somewhat. And I believe that Taurus will learn from this experience and emerge a better company. I for one will not let this dissuade me from purchasing from them. The best of luck to Eric and everyone who has purchased from Taurus.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
I would like to say that in an industry that is riddled with companies just outright scamming people, its nice to see a company that will take responsibility, and do the right thing. While I completely understand the customers side, I can also understand how frustrating this must be for the company as well. Tempers flare and people say things that they later regret. I think the thing we should all take away from this situation is try to put ourselves in the others position. I am sure that as time passes and people recieve their refunds, they will cool down and change their perspective somewhat. And I believe that Taurus will learn from this experience and emerge a better company. I for one will not let this dissuade me from purchasing from them. The best of luck to Eric and everyone who has purchased from Taurus.
Well put bro!!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
if this has been answered sorry for asking again. But are refunds going to be a check in the mail or credit to orginal form of payment

thanks

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I replied the first day the email was sent and I have yet to receive a refund..

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Beta testing.

Beta testing that involves giving people free product and encouraging them to post their positive results has very little to do with science and everything to do with marketing

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Beta testing that involves giving people free product and encouraging them to post their positive results has very little to do with science and everything to do with marketing
I never got that. Most companies consider 'alpha' testing as letting the reps and company affiliates try the product to get feedback. And yes, beta testing is just that ^ it seems.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got that. Most companies consider 'alpha' testing as letting the reps and company affiliates try the product to get feedback. And yes, beta testing is just that ^ it seems.
A good beta test is not telling what it is, what it does and giving a recommended dose. Companies stupid enough to taint products to make better beta testing that is public are deplorable and disgust me. Many do this hence why I don't subscribe to beta testing as a reasonable way to tell if a product works or doesn't; people are dishonest.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
A good beta test is not telling what it is, what it does and giving a recommended dose. Companies stupid enough to taint products to make better beta testing that is public are deplorable and disgust me. Many do this hence why I don't subscribe to beta testing as a reasonable way to tell if a product works or doesn't; people are dishonest.
Agreed

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
A good beta test is not telling what it is, what it does and giving a recommended dose. .

a placebo control of course too but that will never happen.

no one in the supp industry has ever done a real beta test. as i have said, its always just been a marketing ploy. Now maybe some have given product in secret to a few people but if you see it talked about on the internetz its just a marketing ploy.

How many "beta tests" have you read about online that ended up being unsuccessful and its market introduction was dropped?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a placebo control of course too but that will never happen.

no one in the supp industry has ever done a real beta test. as i have said, its always just been a marketing ploy. Now maybe some have given product in secret to a few people but if you see it talked about on the internetz its just a marketing ploy.

How many "beta tests" have you read about online that ended up being unsuccessful and its market introduction was dropped?
Well said PA, forgot the placebo group like you mentioned. And you are correct, I have never seen a product beta test on the boards that did not go to production.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Right. I was just pointing out how dangerous beta testing can be. Giving out free bottles of a product and the person doesn't have any clue what is actually in it could lead to real problems. Allergic reactions, interactions with some kind of medication, these things could also be bad for the company conducting the beta testing. Nothing can really be controlled unless in some sort of controlled environment where you know everything about your test subjects.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Actually there is one I can think of. There was a product to be put out by Antaeus Labs which I forget the name of but it was suppose to be similar to Anabolic Pump/Pslin. Many people were beta testers on the Phf forum. Within a few days they were all getting sick. Never heard anything more about the product after that. This example backs up my post about the concerns of safety when it comes to beta testing. Just think, it could have been a lot worse.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Actually there is one I can think of. There was a product a product to be put out by Antaeus Labs which I forget the name of but it was suppose to be similar to Anabolic Pump/Pslin. Many people because beta testers on the Phf forum. Within a few days they were all getting sick. Never heard anything more about the product after that. This examples backs up my post about the concerns of safety when it comes to beta testing. Just think, it could have been a lot worse.
So that's what happened to them!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG beta tested a joint support product that never made it into production also

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Edited my post. Wow, maybe I need some caffeine or something!. Guess I should have proof read my post!.
It's funny because I remember hearing about that product that never came to be, but never knew anything about what happened with the testers or who tried it, etc.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's funny because I remember hearing about that product that never came to be, but never knew anything about what happened with the testers or who tried it, etc.
Holy Cow!!! We may have just found out what took out the Dodo. :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
still waiting...................................................................
What are you waiting for, huh?! What are you waiting for?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!! lol

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
He's waiting for his check. Just relax it's been a little over 2 weeks and they are processing all of them in order.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's waiting for his check. Just relax it's been a little over 2 weeks and they are processing all of them in order.
You have a CC processor.. why not just reverse the payment they made on your store.

Would save you and everyone else alot of heart ache.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a CC processor.. why not just reverse the payment they made on your store.

Would save you and everyone else alot of heart ache.
Careful, throwing some sense around will get you chastised! I never understood why people don't just do that, it's not hard. I just assume people are too lazy to type in the numbers to do it so they write checks and they can hold on to your cash for that much longer making their cash position better.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread is a bit ridiculous hahah, mistakes happen. If they continue to happen then just make the decision to keep purchasing or not. He did offer a credit and even product back...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful, throwing some sense around will get you chastised! I never understood why people don't just do that, it's not hard. I just assume people are too lazy to type in the numbers to do it so they write checks and they can hold on to your cash for that much longer making their cash position better.
Tax wise?? Maybe it makes it easier to track.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I think Taurus is doing a pretty good job correcting what was wrong, everything will work itself out.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most major companies that have fully dedicated finance departments usually say 4 to 6 weeks when getting a refund. I doubt that nobody wants this over sooner than Taurus does. Let's give them a chance.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Taurus is doing a pretty good job correcting what was wrong, everything will work itself out.
I really have no interest in this whole deal, but as a consumer I whole heartedly disagree.

Go to walmart and buy red bull and get a monster by accident... would you accept the response "Wait a few weeks for a check"?

If a company is willing to accept money in 2 seconds, they would be willing to refund when they make a mistake.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really have no interest in this whole deal, but as a consumer I whole heartedly disagree.

Go to walmart and buy red bull and get a monster by accident... would you accept the response "Wait a few weeks for a check"?

If a company is willing to accept money in 2 seconds, they would be willing to refund when they make a mistake.
to be fair thats really not comparable. Walmart vs. Taurus Nutrition?

Unlimited Time and Resources vs. Limited Time and Resources.

Many employees vs. Maybe a couple employees.

Brick and Mortar vs. Etail.

a transaction for money to a business is pretty much automated...to where a refund has to be done manually.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

I don't think comparing a new supplement company to an established chain store is really realistic either. I understand consumer frustration but Again I give credit to Taurus for making right of an unfortunate circumstance.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like any thread that uses a Wal Mart comparison!!! :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm just joking. 'Was quoting some movie, not getting excited. ;) I'd like to try out some Taurus products myself actually, I'm just seeing what happens with this situation.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

True, but what would happen if you bought a Red Bull from Walmart and you were to get a letter saying that it was contaminated and that the Red Bull parent company will be offering refunds.... aside from Red Bull being a larger setup than Taurus, i wonder what would happen then?