6oxo + ? for superdrol pct

rlega4az

Awards
I'd like to use 6oxo and rebound xt for pct for a 3 week superdrol cycle but i don't feel like waiting for the new batch of rebound xt (i can get blood work done w/ my physical in a few weeks for free and i will plan my superdrol cycle to start a week or two before that). What would be a product that is about the same as rebound xt that i can use w/ 6oxo for pct? I was thinkin maybe novadex (not nolva) or ultra hot.

Neu

Awards
Ultra Hot would work its very simulare to rebound xt

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to use 6oxo and rebound xt for pct for a 3 week superdrol cycle but i don't feel like waiting for the new batch of rebound xt (i can get blood work done w/ my physical in a few weeks for free and i will plan my superdrol cycle to start a week or two before that). What would be a product that is about the same as rebound xt that i can use w/ 6oxo for pct? I was thinkin maybe novadex (not nolva) or ultra hot.
You can go fine with just 6oxo, but u have to dose it pretty high, lets say 900/600/300mg.
I would just buy a bottle of ultra hot, which will last exactly 3 weeks at a lower dose than recommended, but more than enough for SD pct.