6months hard work

Touey

Touey

Awards
Good job to you Sir. Have you taken any workout nutrients on the road. Have you taken the Enhanced product in the PES line.

craig77

craig77

Awards
Taken muscle techs nitrotech hardcore pro 2scoops 3times a day wicked sup mate and yeah taken clens 3 a day tri- trem & mastron 1ml of each every other day

craig77

craig77

Awards
Going to try that insanity DVD workout for 60day see what shape I can its supoz to be wicked

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Its gym slang! Take it as a compliment for you being big in a good way.

craig77

craig77

Awards
Thanks fella you yanks and ur crazy slang confuses us Brits lol

Jericoe

Jericoe

Awards
You look insane dude

and lol at the first pic

craig77

craig77

Awards
Cheers bro need to work a bit more on my cardio can't do mma like I used to as you can see on the pic I tore my left pec and it courses problems with sum exercise and doing mma training

craig77

craig77

Awards
Ant had chance 2 start it yet mate tore my groin in work so had to take things easy till it 100% then il give it a blast need to put a bit of weight on been lazy last few months

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ant had chance 2 start it yet mate tore my groin in work so had to take things easy till it 100% then il give it a blast need to put a bit of weight on been lazy last few months
Definitely let your groin heal. Insanity has a lot of moves that seem to hit the hip flexor and groin areas pretty hard. Good luck.