6ish week cut cycle

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They look like robin eggs?

I woke up this morning, again, at the exact same weight despite the fact I've been cramming my gullet and last night had an anniversary dinner with my wife. Very rich sauce on a shrimp pasta + her pork bologenese, we had crab cakes, I had a ton of bread, and we indulged in a couple drinks. But that all had me thinking that the past week+ i've been slightly increasing my epi dosing too. I've always liked epiandro but looking at your dosing levels, and what I've been experiencing, I'm starting to think that next time I do an epi run I'm going to really increase my dosage and see what happens.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They look like robin eggs?

I woke up this morning, again, at the exact same weight despite the fact I've been cramming my gullet and last night had an anniversary dinner with my wife. Very rich sauce on a shrimp pasta + her pork bologenese, we had crab cakes, I had a ton of bread, and we indulged in a couple drinks. But that all had me thinking that the past week+ i've been slightly increasing my epi dosing too. I've always liked epiandro but looking at your dosing levels, and what I've been experiencing, I'm starting to think that next time I do an epi run I'm going to really increase my dosage and see what happens.
I think robin eggs too. I wish i could just walk away from stuff like that but i cant. Its really bad, i definately have some deep mental emotional issues or somethin. Ive always been like this tho. I have to stop and check roadkill if it dosent look 100% dead. If something is injured and i can catch it i will. Couldnt leave these eggs just incase there still alive inside. Its nervracking. Cause if I don't do these things I just feel tremendous guilt, Like something's gonna die in it's my fault. I wish i was normal lol.

Ppl say let nature take its course but thats nonsence unless you live deep in the woods. Nature doesn't pave roads and hit animals with trucks. Nature dosent have dryer ducts with birdsnests that were disturbed by construction workers. That's not nature taking its course. That's humans destroying and killing things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Almost squeezed a full session in.
Screenshot_20240516_164659_Notepad Free.jpg

Still, felt good, great pump, triceps were torched before i got to that last exerciss so im cool with it. If i got time after work il do some cardio with CG pushups mixed in to finish off triceps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost squeezed a full session in. View attachment 242267
Still, felt good, great pump, triceps were torched before i got to that last exerciss so im cool with it. If i got time after work il do some cardio with CG pushups mixed in to finish off triceps
If they were torched, weren’t they already finished off? At some point you’re not making much more stimulus for adaptation, just a bigger recovery debt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If they were torched, weren’t they already finished off? At some point you’re not making much more stimulus for adaptation, just a bigger recovery debt.
Torched was probably the wrong choice of word, they were super pumped up, i was nowhere near failure on anything other then maybe a set of db presses. I def shortchanged them a bit overall

I ended up getting to my boxing gym later and did 5 rounds on the bag and a bunch of sidelaterals superset with pushups at the end. It was either 8 or 9 supersets with 15 sec or so rest. You could almost call it cardio cus it kept my heart elevated like if i was hitting the bag or light sparring

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Todays my only day off this week, planned a yankees game trip like 2 months ago and my Antisocial alarm keeps going off this morning. The only bad thing that came from quitting drinking 5 years ago is the antisocial "sober" me. I still use thc but it makes me more antisocial lol. THC is my Secret recipe for staying home and not getting in trouble lol. 😬

Anywho, not gonna do anything this morning, made myself a breakfast sandwich with 2 eggs and 2 turkey sausage on a everything bagel with coffee.

Im eating my next to "meals" on the go and il figure out the difference when i get home. Il probably save enough calories for a whey/casien shake at bed to get may protein for the day in.

I actually may not eat at the game, im afraid that greaay stadium food will send me to a shitter covered in piss with a mile long line, no thank you lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Just a quick update. Friday i went to that game. I must be getting old lol because between the driving, the train rides and getting home at 130am i was useless yesterday. I got to get a bunch of work done today and tomorrow is going to be legs. Im not really happy about shuffeling thinhs around and putting off a session on week 1 but now i have nothingin the way for the forseeable future

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Just a quick update. Friday i went to that game. I must be getting old lol because between the driving, the train rides and getting home at 130am i was useless yesterday. I got to get a bunch of work done today and tomorrow is going to be legs. Im not really happy about shuffeling thinhs around and putting off a session on week 1 but now i have nothingin the way for the forseeable future
Don’t sweat it. It’s important to do non-bodybuilding things too - maintaining those relationships is good for your longevity.

Statistically men tend to lose friends over their lifetime, and men with less friends die sooner. Maintaining relationships with family and buddies helps keep you vital.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@delsolrob how many ml=a pump of epi, or is there some way i can figure this out? My brains not working right. I think the bttl says 210ml but theres likec120 or 130 pumps? Sooo, is 1 pump about 2ml, slightly less then 2ml

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob how many ml=a pump of epi, or is there some way i can figure this out? My brains not working right. I think the bttl says 210ml but theres likec120 or 130 pumps? Sooo, is 1 pump about 2ml, slightly less then 2ml
210ml / 120 pumps = 1.75ml/pump

Multiply that 1.75 by the mg/ml and you have your mg per pump.

(example, if 100mg/ml you’d have 175mg/pump)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if 1.75ml=1pump=90mg
10pumps=900mg=17.5ml per day

Im gonna do 9ml per day this week and next week.

810mg epiandro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
9ml seemed like it was gonna be too much for 1 application but this stuff asorbs very well!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do to some shitty family stuff, my schedule has got extra busy. Were also shorthanded 2 painters at work and one of our remaining 2 keeps calling out. So im pretty much screwed i worked 8 to 8 yesterday. So due to this bullshit i gotta get extra creative. Since i had basically 4 days off the gym i went more twords a full body approach.
Screenshot_20240521_193317_Notepad Free.jpg

I had to guess on some of the weights so i made lots of notes for adjustments.

The reason i did it this was basically my pull day up front, cardio/ Conditioning involving A lot of the muscles I use for push afterwords, but all the push was basically no resistance. So given the opportunity I get the train again tomorrow i can still hit a push day, or just bench and some acessory stuff, or do more conditioning or just hit the bag for a few rounds.

Hope that makes sence. Definately not optimal but yall know i always find a way lol. I may have to start getting up at 4am again and do the planet fitness workouts in the morning and i can still do some bench and freeweights stuff at the boxing gym. We gonna make it work.

Today is day 8, week 1 is completed and i weighed in at 198lbs this morning. Im very lean but got the lower ab fat thing going on. I can flex and fake it with good lighting lol. Ifelt very strong today. Weights seemed light, once the reps built up and it started feeling heavy i was powering through a few extras with reasonable form. Even hitting the bag i felt very strong today.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do to some shitty family stuff, my schedule has got extra busy. Were also shorthanded 2 painters at work and one of our remaining 2 keeps calling out. So im pretty much screwed i worked 8 to 8 yesterday. So due to this bullshit i gotta get extra creative. Since i had basically 4 days off the gym i went more twords a full body approach. View attachment 242385
I had to guess on some of the weights so i made lots of notes for adjustments.

The reason i did it this was basically my pull day up front, cardio/ Conditioning involving A lot of the muscles I use for push afterwords, but all the push was basically no resistance. So given the opportunity I get the train again tomorrow i can still hit a push day, or just bench and some acessory stuff, or do more conditioning or just hit the bag for a few rounds.

Hope that makes sence. Definately not optimal but yall know i always find a way lol. I may have to start getting up at 4am again and do the planet fitness workouts in the morning and i can still do some bench and freeweights stuff at the boxing gym. We gonna make it work.

Today is day 8, week 1 is completed and i weighed in at 198lbs this morning. Im very lean but got the lower ab fat thing going on. I can flex and fake it with good lighting lol. Ifelt very strong today. Weights seemed light, once the reps built up and it started feeling heavy i was powering through a few extras with reasonable form. Even hitting the bag i felt very strong today.
Man I definitely understand having a busy work schedule and having to adjust on the fly. Hopefully the family stuff will work out positively, but great job on getting the work in through the challenges. You always seem to do a great job at adapting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s one hell of a session! Getting it in how and when u can! Way to work.
Man I definitely understand having a busy work schedule and having to adjust on the fly. Hopefully the family stuff will work out positively, but great job on getting the work in through the challenges. You always seem to do a great job at adapting.
A lot of my life gets like this where im so busy i gotta get creative or smash a big workout like that and (im beat today) so il take today off and tomorrow il repeat yesterdays workout but flip flopped. Push first, boxing and conditioning and maybe do some chins and curls at the end. I always try to maintain some kind of PPL format but something ive noticed in the past. When i switched to more volume i did great, really good! When Train like this, doing lots of volume and getting a great pump dosent seem to be as effective as when im focused on BB style stuff. I think the combo of volume and the Conditioning and boxing stuff eventually all just starts to overlap. Going for less sets, more intensity and some more basic progressive overload seems to work better coupled with the conditioning.

Im trying to strike a balance between everything and I'm sure you guys all know that i've been trying to strike a balance between these things for the last 3-5 years lol. I seem to always make improvements (given there slow) but mixng BB, strength training, boxing and conditioning work is like a 3 out of 10 for building size.

Its like if you were trying to bulk, but your eating closer to maitnence while doing excessive cardio on contest prep all at the same time. You cant even try to out steroid the equation because the gearload will mike the boxing/conditioning stuff almost impossible.

Kind like how if you work construction and are extreamly active doing a high volume of Repetitive tasks 10 hours a day.It doesn't make sense to go to the gym for 2 hours doing high reps. You moght want to get in and get the work done as efficiently as possible.

If you work a desk job all day Then a longer high volume workout would probably do you some good

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk if this is of intrest but im logging so 🤷‍♂️, i made some diet adjustments the past 2 days to match my schedule and make sure im hitting my protein. I'm not really counting calories but I am tracking How much food I eat so I can make Incremental reductions. When progress stalls il start counting accurately.

I make a shake with whey, casine and lactose free milk, a banana and some ice. Its (75gm) of protein. Drink half, put the other half on ice in my bag. Grab a coffee with 3 creams and head to work. At 10 I drink the other half of the shake. Around 130 I have five ounces of chicken breast with some vegetables and balsamic vinegar (45gm). 4PM greek yogurt (20gm), dinner Is Five ounces of chicken with rice or pasta, Some shredded cheese.(60) another similar meal but smaller (40) I'm getting about two hundred and forty grams of protein a day Eating like this So I guess we can kind of call this baseline. I've got a few sauces and diet beverages in the mix but i'm keeping track of everything Other than
The actual calorie count

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Screenshot_20240523_223803_Notepad Free.jpg

Right shoulders been a tad sore but nothing crazy so i did some pressing. Once i got on the bag i realized i didnt do nothing for legs and the boxing gym dosent have machines, only freeweights. So i did my best to hit my quads with a few sets and my knee seemed fine as long As I stay within a slightly restricted range of motion. My feet have been really bad the past few days. My ankles swell up a lot. All my sox Regardless of brand or size cut off circulation. And it's the only place on my body that it could happen. Im lean enough to have veins in my shins but my ankles are bloated lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No ice cream!?
No but i did use frozen fruit, protein powedr and water to make a smoothie and kinda trick myself last night.

I ate really bad last month, couple of multi day junk benders. I averaged 4400is cals a day last month lol the actual average should have been 3500 but a couple 6-7k days really screw that up lol. Anyway, wjen i come off of binging its always harder to get back on track. At least mentally. But the solution is always the same, put the fukin fork down smont!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How has the epi gel been treating you. Looks like a pretty nice session you got in.

Gator762

Awards
No but i did use frozen fruit, protein powedr and water to make a smoothie and kinda trick myself last night.

I ate really bad last month, couple of multi day junk benders. I averaged 4400is cals a day last month lol the actual average should have been 3500 but a couple 6-7k days really screw that up lol. Anyway, wjen i come off of binging its always harder to get back on track. At least mentally. But the solution is always the same, put the fukin fork down smont!
Dang, 6-7K is really falling off the wagon!!! That's some impressive eating. I remember my bulks would only be about 5K tops, and get lots of those bulk packs of Twix bars just to get cals in because I felt so full. :D

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dang, 6-7K is really falling off the wagon!!! That's some impressive eating. I remember my bulks would only be about 5K tops, and get lots of those bulk packs of Twix bars just to get cals in because I felt so full. :D
Thats a very common amount of calories for me. I have a binge eating problem. I compensate with excessive training and it "works" but its not good, not healthy, not optimal for the fastest results. But..... i like to think about how i eat more clean nutritious calories per day then most ppl eat total calories. On 3000cal a day i loose weight fast as fuk. But i eat a ton of good food....... and then pile garbage on top. If i quit cardio and boxing id be 300lbs in no time lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, welcome!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How has the epi gel been treating you. Looks like a pretty nice session you got in.
I feel a little tuned up but other then that pretty normal. Feel good, gel dries good and Pretty much sent free and doesn't leave any weird residue behind so that's a good thing. Im berween9-10ml, bout to jack up the dose.

I got cronic inflamation in my ankles right now so that fukin sucks but its unrelated. I get it a few times a year. Tried every pill and cream and td, nothing helps. I'm lean enough that I have vascularity in my shins but my ankles swell up on and off
20240523_191311.jpg
20240523_142908.jpg

This wasnt related to your post, but its what i was bout to post

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On another note, normal life ****. Got the first garden just about ready, still working on the other 2 that are off to the left out of the screen
20240523_141422.jpg
20240523_141215.jpg
20240523_141206.jpg
lots of stuff ready to go in the ground.

I got a lot more space im thinking of doing raised beds and a greenhouse but moneys tight right now
20240523_141527.jpg

I gotta fix that fence too lol😞

Indoor hot house is full of a few different cannibus strains and my daughter figured out what i did upstsirs so now she moved her plants from Her school greenhouse over to our house 🤦‍♂️. I never get my own space for long 🤷‍♂️
20240521_164238.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My brother cleared most of the garden so il say that so im not taking credit for it lol🤪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oooo, no pics on hand but i got 7 fig trees now. Most are small But all of them produce a good amount. Even the smallest ones give 30+ figs a season from a 5gal bucket

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lovely evening, my daughter won a Memorial scholarship award so there was a dinner and they presented her a check and 20min later someone got shot down the street. Welcome to New London lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gardens are looking great, and congratulations to your daughter.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gardens are looking great, and congratulations to your daughter.
Thanks man. I got lucky cus both my kids are super focused on good grades and school and its gonna save me a lot of money. So far my daughter commited to a school thats 38k/year and with the Scholarships and grants/awards she won its looking like 8k/year now and my son will likely go to Uconn for free or pennies so right now im looking like i can get them through school without taking out any loans.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im noticing im getting a bit of a rash, now when i say rash its nothing crazy, not itchy or anything, just some red spots. I cant tell if its from the TD or from my job. Its a tough call. Honestly as long as its not itchy and swollen il just try to lotion more or something as its not remotely Enough of a concern to make me stop what i'm doing lol.

Excutive decision. (Epiandro) My 3ml syringe holds 3.5ml, gonna start doing 7ml 2x day 14ml. Ive been back and forth deciding my dose and ive probably said 50 different things but 14ml starts today and il give that 2 weeks before i make another decision. I also think i need to up my test a bit higher then 250

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about the nearby shooting, but congratulations on your daughter’s achievement.

I assume she will have to move for school?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry to hear about the nearby shooting, but congratulations on your daughter’s achievement.

I assume she will have to move for school?
She will have to live on campus and come home a few times a year.

About the shooting, aparently 6 men (18 and over) jumped a 17 year old kid. So I'm not sure if this is just an incident where everyone's about the same age, Just these kids happen to be already 18. Or if it was 6 grown ass men. No names have been released that im aware of.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also no1 was actually shot, just shots fired. At least thats how the story has changed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hope everyones having a great weekend, mine kinda sucks, all work, all spending, no play😞

Hoping to get this workout in today and this week im testing my strength on everything in the 7-8 rep range. Basically il just do my workouts from last week and keep adding a few lbs through my warm up sets till i hit failure at 7-8 reps. Some exercises that might cause me pain with lower reps il go a little higher. The point is i wanna see how hard im actually training and how close to fsilure i am with some of these weights. Then i can compare in a month. Im also not happy with my pressing strength lately so im adding some extra bench press here and there. At least tgats my plan. 250×6-8 is pethetic for me and its driving me nutz. I could do 250 for 15 last year in march on my bday i did 315×9 or 10. 250 aint cutting it.

Visually, i got no complaints. Im pretty fukin lean and i just wanna tighten up my midsection more which means i gotta keep cutting and thats the point of this run so il keep at that. I havnt taken any progress picks. Just snapped a quick shot at work the other day When I realized i had some new veins showin up in my shoulders and i always equate new veins with a bodypart grtting leaner.

20240523_193525(0)~2.jpg

I haven't stepped on the scale a little while but I have a feeling i'm down to about 195 give or take a pound. Il check tomorrow morning as i believe tomorrow = 2 week in the books

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
20240526_091322.jpg

Groceries for the week. I know it kinda looks like a keto diet but nothing is different then the last food adjustment. Still putting some fruit in there, banana and my shake, rice or pasta after the last workout. Ect.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear all weekend you got to work. This year I have cut my hours back comparing to previous years. I just get highly discouraged when I hit overtime and how much goes back to the feds.

nice looking grocery haul!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry to hear all weekend you got to work. This year I have cut my hours back comparing to previous years. I just get highly discouraged when I hit overtime and how much goes back to the feds.

nice looking grocery haul!
I know exactly what you mean, i use to work a job where every sunday was doubletime. Id make $680 that day but my check would only have a extra $200.

My weekend work now is always cash only. But, im getting sick of having to do **** for other ppl on my days off all the time. Im even working tomorrow on memorial day. Gonna powerwash a grocery store, there closed for the holiday so its the best time to do it. But after this weekend im makin myself some rules. I can work 2 saturdays per month and no sundays at all this summer. No holidays and no doubles. **** this 60+ hrs a week bullshit

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know exactly what you mean, i use to work a job where every sunday was doubletime. Id make $680 that day but my check would only have a extra $200.

My weekend work now is always cash only. But, im getting sick of having to do ** for other ppl on my days off all the time. Im even working tomorrow on memorial day. Gonna powerwash a grocery store, there closed for the holiday so its the best time to do it. But after this weekend im makin myself some rules. I can work 2 saturdays per month and no sundays at all this summer. No holidays and no doubles. ** this 60+ hrs a week bullshit
I feel that man it’s like a double edge sword stuff costs so much it’s like we got to work more, work more get hosed. Hope you stick with your rules and get more time to enjoy doing things you like to do!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope everyones having a great weekend, mine kinda sucks, all work, all spending, no play😞

Hoping to get this workout in today and this week im testing my strength on everything in the 7-8 rep range. Basically il just do my workouts from last week and keep adding a few lbs through my warm up sets till i hit failure at 7-8 reps. Some exercises that might cause me pain with lower reps il go a little higher. The point is i wanna see how hard im actually training and how close to fsilure i am with some of these weights. Then i can compare in a month. Im also not happy with my pressing strength lately so im adding some extra bench press here and there. At least tgats my plan. 250×6-8 is pethetic for me and its driving me nutz. I could do 250 for 15 last year in march on my bday i did 315×9 or 10. 250 aint cutting it.

Visually, i got no complaints. Im pretty fukin lean and i just wanna tighten up my midsection more which means i gotta keep cutting and thats the point of this run so il keep at that. I havnt taken any progress picks. Just snapped a quick shot at work the other day When I realized i had some new veins showin up in my shoulders and i always equate new veins with a bodypart grtting leaner.

View attachment 242549

I haven't stepped on the scale a little while but I have a feeling i'm down to about 195 give or take a pound. Il check tomorrow morning as i believe tomorrow = 2 week in the books
View attachment 242550

Groceries for the week. I know it kinda looks like a keto diet but nothing is different then the last food adjustment. Still putting some fruit in there, banana and my shake, rice or pasta after the last workout. Ect.
Looking lean and vascular, and nice little grocery haul there. Makes me want to fire up the grill a day early.😎

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking lean and vascular, and nice little grocery haul there. Makes me want to fire up the grill a day early.😎
Its supposed to be thunder storms here tomorrow, im probably gonna grill up half that meat tonight and the other half wedensday night

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This rash is getting worse and i still think it may be from work but i have to eliminate a variable so the td is on hold for the next 2 weeks so i can see if it changes. So were switching things up completely 🤷‍♂️🤔🤔🤔..

I got some prop im gonna use to put me to 400 test and i got a bottle of VL necrobombs. 15/15 msten and dmz and 30mg oral trest. Between the prop and the orals it should be doing its thing right away. I have some mast i may use but only if i have to stop the gel. I dont think its the gel and i plan on swapping it back in 2 weeks and dropping the necrobombs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This rash is getting worse and i still think it may be from work but i have to eliminate a variable so the td is on hold for the next 2 weeks so i can see if it changes. So were switching things up completely 🤷‍♂️..

I got some prop im gonna use to put me to 400 test and i got a bottle of VL necrobombs. 15/15 msten and dmz and 30mg oral trest. Between the prop and the orals it should be doing its thing right away. I have some mast i may use but only if i have to stop the gel. I dont think its the gel and i plan on swapping it back in 2 weeks and dropping the necrobombs
Is the mast enanthate I’m assuming?