6-bromodione, suppressive or not?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing things about 6-bromodione possibly being suppressive and I have a bottle of ALRi's Restore that I'd like to incorporate into my pct, should I wait & just use it some time in the future? Specifically what I've seen is that one of it's isomers converts into a steroidal substance.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing things about 6-bromodione possibly being suppressive and I have a bottle of ALRi's Restore that I'd like to incorporate into my pct, should I wait & just use it some time in the future? Specifically what I've seen is that one of it's isomers converts into a steroidal substance.

You are correct, 1 of the isomers is mildly suppressive which is a big no in PCT. However only 1 isomer is. Having said that, IDK if you can even get 100% isomer A (I think A is the good isomer). Therefore I personally wouldn't run it in PCT, JMO though.

Secondly, there was a massive thread on the bb forums in which PA tested ALRi's Restore and it was found to contain 3 (or maybe 2) prohormones, so again I would personally choose to avoid, whether its 100% truthful or not, the possibility + ALRi's history puts me off it.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
You are correct, 1 of the isomers is mildly suppressive which is a big no in PCT. However only 1 isomer is. Having said that, IDK if you can even get 100% isomer A (I think A is the good isomer). Therefore I personally wouldn't run it in PCT, JMO though.

Secondly, there was a massive thread on the bb forums in which PA tested ALRi's Restore and it was found to contain 3 (or maybe 2) prohormones, so again I would personally choose to avoid, whether its 100% truthful or not, the possibility + ALRi's history puts me off it.
hmm,
maybe I'll run it alongside an oral designer in the future instead. Thanks for confirming, I'd hate to hinder my recovery. I just ordered some activate Xtreme, and as well as some maca & fenugreek caps from NOW that's dirt cheap at NP. Combined with my nolva & some good old fashioned creatine mono I think I'll pull through smoothly.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
hmm,
maybe I'll run it alongside an oral designer in the future instead. Thanks for confirming, I'd hate to hinder my recovery. I just ordered some activate Xtreme, and as well as some maca & fenugreek caps from NOW that's dirt cheap at NP. Combined with my nolva & some good old fashioned creatine mono I think I'll pull through smoothly.
yep looks good to me, good luck

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alpha isomer is stronger,

however both convert to a steriodal byproduct, which can/possibly cause a false positive for increase in testosterone on an blood test becuase it will increase 6-bromotest, which can be read as a false positive.

but then again, the dione only has a 5-7 % conversion to testosterone so if you take 200mg of the 6bromo test youll only get like 10-14 mg of bromo test which may be supressed by the anti aromatase capabilities of the substitution on the 6th position (makeing it an anti aromatase)

also its not straight test its test with bromine attached so it may even be lower then whats above could be 5-10mg

whats strange is people always looked at this as a PCT, if it was looked at as a PH in the diol form with 2x the amount of conversion can make this an incredible supplement.people also never look at the anti androgen effects of ATD,

consumers need to really look into what they buy and research a lot more,

no talkin bout the guys above, just people in general.

best thing to do, Run it as a stand alone, and get blood work before and after, maybe even during to see how it affects all levels and the liver.,

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i read that same thread at bb awhile ago.
it seemed to me that it was still inclusive if 6-bromo is really suppressive enough to not allow recovery during pct.
regardless, it would probably be a great addition to control aromatase during cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
perfect PCT in my eyes

150mg 6oxo
30mg 6-bromo
400mg saw pawlmetto (help DHT)
750mg trib
3mg ATD analog (pretty much IDS PCT TABS)
Fadogia Agrestis 500 mg
Divanil
p5p 50mg
Ecdysterone 200mg
ZMA (proprietary blend)

taken 2 times a day every other day, or every day. depends on how much estrogen is supressed.

i want them all mixed in one supplement.
i think something like this would make clomid/arimidex obsolete if used/ found optimal amounts.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
interesting.
seems like a lot of AI though.
and remember that you have no much hormone to aramotize for the first few weeks of pct anyway.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and small amounts of other various stuff like i3c, chrysin, 7oxo, bioprine, and YOHIMBINE... ect

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting.
seems like a lot of AI though.
and remember that you have no much hormone to aramotize for the first few weeks of pct anyway.

true, which is why the every other day comes in, so you dont supress soo much,

also the bromo is low dose, and the atd is very low dose. some companys use 25mg

and the 6oxo just binds to the receptors i believe (one study showed increase in estroidal) ,others actually lower it (ATD) and if libido is a problem the androgen capacity of the bromo may help that.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I've run restore last year w/ trib gold from biotest. It was a great stack Imo. I was actually thinking of running that stack again. I'm not so hot on using it for pct though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've run restore last year w/ trib gold from biotest. It was a great stack Imo. I was actually thinking of running that stack again. I'm not so hot on using it for pct though.

6 bromo is all about the dose.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i read that same thread at bb awhile ago.
it seemed to me that it was still inclusive if 6-bromo is really suppressive enough to not allow recovery during pct.
regardless, it would probably be a great addition to control aromatase during cycle.
This is what I was thinking too, especially for something like Max LMG.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
best thing to do, Run it as a stand alone, and get blood work before and after, maybe even during to see how it affects all levels and the liver.,
Yeah I'd like to, as it has me intrigued, but honestly, blood tests both before and after just to see if a supplement does or does not
act as a very mild steroid just isn't practical when it comes to cost.
Frankly I'd love to do the community the service if I could afford it,
but on the other hand, the companies who use a chemical in their products should know damn well whether it's hormonal/suppressive in nature, and market accordingly. Unfortunately for us end users though, supplement companies in general tend to care more for their fiscal interests than for the health of their consumers.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i bet yall didnt know that 25R-Diol is supressive, and labeled as not.

theres articals on pub med bout it!

its in a few supps labeled as non hormanal with no pct neccesary.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i bet yall didnt know that 25R-Diol is supressive, and labeled as not.

theres articals on pub med bout it!

its in a few supps labeled as non hormanal with no pct neccesary.

wouldnt suprise me.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
IMO, products that truly work........99% of the time, will have consequences of some sort...........

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd like to, as it has me intrigued, but honestly, blood tests both before and after just to see if a supplement does or does not
act as a very mild steroid just isn't practical when it comes to cost.
Frankly I'd love to do the community the service if I could afford it,
but on the other hand, the companies who use a chemical in their products should know damn well whether it's hormonal/suppressive in nature, and market accordingly. Unfortunately for us end users though, supplement companies in general tend to care more for their fiscal interests than for the health of their consumers.
:goodpost:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

well think of it this way

people normally get before and after cycle work

soo using the results from post cycle blood work, then a few weeks later running the 6 bromo as stand alone, gettin blood after that, most people have a copay, and it will show what happens while on / off the supp and youl mosty likely gain some weight/ lean out./

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

soo using the results from post cycle blood work, then a few weeks later running the 6 bromo as stand alone, gettin blood after that, most people have a copay, and it will show what happens while on / off the supp and youl mosty likely gain some weight/ lean out./

my insurance requires a doctors order for bloodwork........ she will do 2 tests a year for me......... I have never just walked into Quest and said I want X, X, X and X tested. Whats my copay?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

i agree with your point on getting a pannel run.

i was only agreeing with nightwanderer that the companies who sell the products should be able to tell us what their product does through run their own labs.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my insurance requires a doctors order for bloodwork........ she will do 2 tests a year for me......... I have never just walked into Quest and said I want X, X, X and X tested. Whats my copay?

true, i walk into my doctors office, when i get there i tell him i need blood work becuase of XYZ and he goes OK, and checks all levels and hormone values,

20 copay for me

qwestor

Awards
punchline

6 bromo is all about the dose.
ok...that's like telling a joke n leaving out the punchline

thinking about 6 bromo...would appreciate the benefit of your experience....ie...dose...frequency - ? X's day..eod...# of weeks ...indefinately...any sides..any thing to take with or avoid while taking etc ?

much thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok...that's like telling a joke n leaving out the punchline

thinking about 6 bromo...would appreciate the benefit of your experience....ie...dose...frequency - ? X's day..eod...# of weeks ...indefinately...any sides..any thing to take with or avoid while taking etc ?

much thanks

12 mg 6x a day every other day with nolvadex

came out to 72 mg EOD Tdrive extreme is what i used, and i continued to get stronger,

i think the reason why people report strength is becuase its ability to work as an androgen, my experience, a weak one, with no shutdown (i believe it works exactly like AROMASIN, aromasin is shown to have some androgenic activity.)

sorry bout that lol

so a guy walked into a bar................................... hahah

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
PA stated the '6-Bromo isomer A may convert' a while ago but I've never seen anything other than speculation. If it does convert to 6-Bromotest it'd likely be only at doses higher than recommended. Many steroidal AI's that can act as a PH only do so at doses much higher than recommended for PCT. V00D00 did a PCT with 6-Bromo a while back and had bloodwork done and he recovered well:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/70810-6bromo-bloodwork.html

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like i said bromo is all dose dependant, its andro attatched to a bromine, and only 5-7%conversion rate into bromo test.

so its all about the dose, im suprised no1 is trying to market Bromodiol with a much higher convdersion rate then bromodione. and market it as a PH/PS

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alpha isomer is stronger,

however both convert to a steriodal byproduct, which can/possibly cause a false positive for increase in testosterone on an blood test becuase it will increase 6-bromotest, which can be read as a false positive.

but then again, the dione only has a 5-7 % conversion to testosterone so if you take 200mg of the 6bromo test youll only get like 10-14 mg of bromo test which may be supressed by the anti aromatase capabilities of the substitution on the 6th position (makeing it an anti aromatase)

also its not straight test its test with bromine attached so it may even be lower then whats above could be 5-10mg

whats strange is people always looked at this as a PCT, if it was looked at as a PH in the diol form with 2x the amount of conversion can make this an incredible supplement.people also never look at the anti androgen effects of ATD,

consumers need to really look into what they buy and research a lot more,

atd has anti-androgen effects?
wherd u get this info from

so does it lower stregth

im currently taking one cap novodex xt(12.5 mg atd)
((for leaning out))

n

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
atd has anti-androgen effects?
wherd u get this info from

so does it lower stregth

im currently taking one cap novodex xt(12.5 mg atd)
((for leaning out))

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6-bromo has been on the market for a pretty long time now,it's incredible that nobody has ever had bloodwork to show its effect on LH(to keep out the risk of a cross-reaction with test).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6-bromo has been on the market for a pretty long time now,it's incredible that nobody has ever had bloodwork to show its effect on LH(to keep out the risk of a cross-reaction with test).

yea but it happens,

i personally wouldnt go over 100mg in PCT.