* 4th of July SALE @ Nutriverse *

keithbishop

Awards
Had to snag 1 more Epitome. Thanks for the amazing sale.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
The auto discount codes does no work! Have to go to sleep hopefully I can sort out a order through customer service tomorrow.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah somehow the EvoMuse discount just went away randomly...had it in my cart, came & prices jumped to regular, at least wait till 12 midnight

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
OL UK not coming up 20 off. Not good for nutriverse, not paying full price since discount quit working. Volvo140G

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have to say nutriverse is the best. Even thoughI didn't buy anything on sale, did get cel epi-plex combo with free growth factor xt times 2 do great deal. Was able to tell wife had to buy sale was ending;)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Any news on when the chaos and pain 1,3 dim will be shipping out ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL UK not coming up 20 off. Not good for nutriverse, not paying full price since discount quit working. Volvo140G
Email [email protected] and explain the situation, if the sale kicked prior to the advertised time I'd request them to honor it shockrock3 too

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason the Discount does not apply to PES TruZMA (it works on all their other products that I tried)?
I'm unsure, if we do PES again I'll make it my busiNess to have it included

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies for slower responses fellas, I've been fishing the last couple days. Hauled in 23 sockeye!

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Been 7 days since i placed the order, and still nothing. Money was charged yesterday and now i got an e-mail requesting a different payment type. You're not making it easy for international customers.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been 7 days since i placed the order, and still nothing. Money was charged yesterday and now i got an e-mail requesting a different payment type. You're not making it easy for international customers.
PM sent

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Just recieved all of my orders today in ~2 weeks (I live in Europe). I even found samples of Conqu3r Unleashed in there. Love you guys. :heart: