4TH of July Sale! Nutriverse!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
What does this mean "*Due to our shopping cart software only allowing one coupon code at a time, Nutriverse is offering the consolidation of all shipping costs on multiple orders placed. This means place as many orders as you’d like and we’ll automatically refund any extra shipping costs incurred."

Will they figure out if the same person/address placed say 3 orders, then refund the shipping costs from 2 of the orders so that we only have to pay shipping ONCE?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
What does this mean "*Due to our shopping cart software only allowing one coupon code at a time, Nutriverse is offering the consolidation of all shipping costs on multiple orders placed. This means place as many orders as you’d like and we’ll automatically refund any extra shipping costs incurred."

Will they figure out if the same person/address placed say 3 orders, then refund the shipping costs from 2 of the orders so that we only have to pay shipping ONCE?
or do we need to contact customer service once placing multiple orders?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It worked for two ep1c solo bottles but not on this stack. It says the code is good for all Olympus stacks

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards

No, it means that if you placed 5 orders they amounted to being 50$ and in actuality were 25$ to ship we'd refund you the 25$. Let me know if that makes sense. Basically the heavier a package is the less per lb we're charged by our freight partners and shipping services.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
JULY15 not working for evomuse gut health
should be working now, thank you, if there are any other mistakes I will correct them. Regarding your other post on the EP1C Elite Stack, Anabeta Elite disqualifies this stack from being in the sale, I understand that things may get misunderstood because of context, but the sale on stacks will apply only on OL stacks with only OL items.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
should be working now, thank you, if there are any other mistakes I will correct them. Regarding your other post on the EP1C Elite Stack, Anabeta Elite disqualifies this stack from being in the sale, I understand that things may get misunderstood because of context, but the sale on stacks will apply only on OL stacks with only OL items.
JULY10 should be all good though (On the ABE-OL combo) :)

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
No, it means that if you placed 5 orders they amounted to being 50$ and in actuality were 25$ to ship we'd refund you the 25$. Let me know if that makes sense. Basically the heavier a package is the less per lb we're charged by our freight partners and shipping services.
Must we let someone know about this, or will you guys watch this and automatically refund us?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Must we let someone know about this, or will you guys watch this and automatically refund us?
This. Also can we stack redemption of rewards on-top of the discounts (for example 10% reward redemption or $10 off)?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAPPY 4TH KIDS!!! WAVE THAT FLAG!!!

“JULY10” for 10% off all items at Nutriverse
“JULY15” for 15% off all Evomuse products
“JULY20” for 20% off all Chaos and Pain, Iron Legion, Blackstone Labs, andPlatinum Nutraceuticals.
“JULY25” for 25% off Olympus Labs, Olympus UK stacks, Primeval Labs, *and Xcel Sports Nutrition.
“JULY30” for 30% off Olymps UK items, Focused Nutrition, Hypermax and Alphamax by Performax Labs.
“JULY40” for 40% off CONQU3R Stim Free, CONQU3R STIM FREE + VITAL1TY, and CONQU3R STIM FREE + Free Shaker Bottle.
“JULY50” for 50% off all flavors of VITAL1TY + Receive a Free Shaker Bottle.

BOGOS
SNS/CEL/Muscle Addictions

1. Buy 2 X-Gels, get a Free 100 gram DAA Powder!
2. Buy an Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P, get a Free 100 gram DAA Powder.
3. Buy ANY SARM and receive a free sample of Growth Factor XT
4. Buy 2 Cycle Assist, get a Free Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E
5. Buy 1 Cycle Assist and 1 Inhibit-E, get a Free 100 gram DAA Powder
6. Buy 2 Epi-Plex, get a Free PCT Assist
7. Buy 2 Noopept XT, get a Free Focus XT, FLAVOR of your choice!
Save an additional 10% off by using coupon code “JULY10”

PES

Buy a High Volume and Receive a Free Anabeta Elite Trial Size

Focused Nutrition

Buy an Osta Elite and Receive a free Perfect PCT
Buy an ELITE Sarm Stack and Receive a free Perfect PCT
Save an additional 30% off by using coupon code “JULY30”

Important Information:
*All Sales are valid till midnight July 11th.
*Due to our shopping cart software only allowing one coupon code at a time, Nutriverse is offering the consolidation of all shipping costs on multiple orders placed. This means place as many orders as you’d like and we’ll automatically refund any extra shipping costs incurred.
*If the code does not work, that means you need to add the item specifically in the 4th of July sales category in order to make it work.

SALE GOOD TILL JULY 11TH AT MIDNIGHT

HAPPY 4TH EVERYBODY!!!!!

July 4th 2015 Sales
Bumping this the ones that don't read the whole thread- Great deals guys!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
sorry for all the questions... the bulk discounts don't appear to be working on the stacks. Do those not apply?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wanted to buy some dermaSTRENGTH but the coupon code doesn't work

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
This. Also can we stack redemption of rewards on-top of the discounts (for example 10% reward redemption or $10 off)?
Sorry that is not possible. Redemption's / Loyalty points are most useful when there are no other sales going on.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Important Information:
*All Sales are valid till midnight July 11th.
*Due to our shopping cart software only allowing one coupon code at a time, Nutriverse is offering the consolidation of all shipping costs on multiple orders placed. This means place as many orders as you’d like and we’ll automatically refund any extra shipping costs incurred.
*If the code does not work, that means you need to add the item specifically in the 4th of July sales category in order to make it work.

July 4th 2015 Sales

So, if i place an order using 25% code for Olympus Labs products and another order using 30% code for Olympus UK products will you ship both orders in same package and refund me additional shipping value?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, if i place an order using 25% code for Olympus Labs products and another order using 30% code for Olympus UK products will you ship both orders in same package and refund me additional shipping value?
Correct

doublet2172

Awards
I really wish OL would do Ostarine at like 10mg or 20mg pills so i don't have to take 4 a day to get 20mg a day. That adds up when you have a dozen other support supps that you take for heart/liver/cholesterol health.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I really wish OL would do Ostarine at like 10mg or 20mg pills so i don't have to take 4 a day to get 20mg a day. That adds up when you have a dozen other support supps that you take for heart/liver/cholesterol health.
5mg is perfect for flexibility of dosing, Id rather deal with 20 pills/caps than have my Ostar run dictated/restricted by unit potency.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Does the sale ends in few hours or tomorrow at night?

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Unfortunaly i cant buy anything. The dollar price for us in Brazil went skyhigh because of Greece crisis and brazilian government new taxes. The value i would pay in these things are right now prohibitive. Emotionally i want to buy everything, but rationnaly i really cant, the dollar price is nearly the double it was some months ago. =(

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear bro... sounds like you've prioritized tho which is admirable - next time!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale ends at midnight!! (Eastern time zone)

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Ok ok, might have to jump on some TUDCA and the High Volume deal. Thanks for the reminder!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I just went to add an item to my cart (thinking I have 3 more hours until midnight Eastern). I was just about ready to checkout but the JULY25 and JULY30 coupon codes now say "The coupon code you entered expired on 11th Jul 2015 so it can't be used". That's too bad because I had $300 in the pipeline and was just about to drop the hammer. Hopefully this is just an error...

:(

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I just went to add an item to my cart (thinking I have 3 more hours until midnight Eastern). I was just about ready to checkout but the JULY25 and JULY30 coupon codes now say "The coupon code you entered expired on 11th Jul 2015 so it can't be used". That's too bad because I had $300 in the pipeline and was just about to drop the hammer. Hopefully this is just an error...

:(
Dang! Same thing happened to me. Says code expired July 11th, but today is still the 11th?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoutout to max and the nutriverse team for their excellent customer service from the 4th of July sale! Thanks guys