4OHT Transdermals and Orals

jbprof

Awards
Does anybody have or plan to have 4OHT trans or orals for sale in the near future?

Looking to pick up a ready-to-use product one of those forms. Read some discusssion of Designer coming out with an oral, but never saw a follow-up.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Designer's will not be oral. -cypionates are not meant to be ingested orally.

No one sells pre-mixed capsules because the oral bioavailability is very poor -- you would be wasting your money.

Not enough people know about the merits of 4OHT, so I doubt anyone will put out a pre-mixed transdermal. So, buy a transdermal mixture, like Customizing Gel from CNW or Penetrate from Nutraplanet, and some 4OHT powder from 1 fast (you can't find it anywhere else).

jbprof

Awards
Designer's will not be oral.

Not enough people know about the merits of 4OHT, so I doubt anyone will put out a pre-mixed transdermal. So, buy a transdermal mixture, like Customizing Gel from CNW or Penetrate from Nutraplanet, and some 4OHT powder from 1 fast (you can't find it anywhere else).
So, is Designer making a transdermal?

As for making your own trans with 40HT, are there any stability issues with a 4OHT/Customizing Gel combo? I have no experience with raw powders, so this question may be a tad ignorant. However, I thought 1fast's powder version of 4oht was not suitable for long-term stability when mixed into a transdermal. Doesn't it need to be an esterfied version or something like that?

I understand that there is significant financial savings to be had if you make your own, however I have no problem paying a premium to a vendor like Designer that produces a ready-to-use product that was made with good quality control.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
No, cypionates are only useful if they are injected. I have not heard of Designer ever offering a transdermal, yet, although there was some talk of a 7-OH transdermal, but this is not an anabolic.

I don't know exactly how soluable 4OHT will be for you, a lot depends on which transdermal formula you opt for. The standard concentration works out to 50mg/ml. There is really nothing to "homebrewing" when all it is is warming the formula in the microwave, THEN dumping in the powder, stir/shake until dissolved.

jbprof

Awards
No, cypionates are only useful if they are injected. I have not heard of Designer ever offering a transdermal, yet,

I don't know exactly how soluable 4OHT will be for you, a lot depends on which transdermal formula you opt for. The standard concentration works out to 50mg/ml. There is really nothing to "homebrewing" when all it is is warming the formula in the microwave, THEN dumping in the powder, stir/shake until dissolved.
Here is the link to the thread where I saw the topic discussed. Some of the comments in there by Designer and others made me think that making a trans for 40ht was not easy, although I may have misunderstood some of the references they made.

In the same thread, Post #2, there was also a comment about Designer making an oral for 4oht. Sledge did not dispute it, so it left me with the thought that perhaps he was working on something in an oral form.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21273&highlight=4oht

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
"Painless oral" is a euphemism for painless injectible. No one is allowed to market anything as an injectible. As for the homebrewing under discussion there, they are talking about making just such a "painless oral" -- i.e. not a transdermal, and not an oral. -- You can use 4OHT in a transdermal mix. People who have have liked it. But just don't expect a company to market one before the ban. 4OHT is not as well known as the (great) standard issue 1-test + 4-AD stack.

jbprof

Awards
Thanks StrategOs for your response.
As I suspected, I misunderstood some of the references people were making in that thread.

Looks like I will need to get the materials to make a transdermal. I imagine Custom's gel would work fine with 1fast's powder. Hopefully there's not too much more I would need.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Adding something to what StrategOs said:

The only pre-made trans which has 4oht is Legal Gear LGP HydroxyTest. It has 1-Test, 4AD and 4oht in 1:2:1 ratio.
Its a good product and the ratio is good for many. People wanting more 1Test (like me) can add some 1-test powder to the bottle to raise that or use a 1-test only trans in conjunction (I'm using Big1).

4OHT power is hard to dissolve, but if you wanna run something like 4AD/4oht, your only way is to homebrew.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im running a homebrew 1test/OHT/4AD transdermal cycle. Hormones are in a 1:1:1.8 ratio.

Its working great, OHT is working great to control 4AD sides, and I believe it is contribuiting to the gains. Been on for 2 weeks, Ive gained 20lbs. This a much bigger gain then I saw on 1test/4AD alone.

Only sides Ive noticed are an elevated heart rate and higher blood pressure (normal pulse 60, pressure 118/60 on this cycle pulse is 74, BP is 135/75), but I suppose that's a given.

Its expensive, but worth it.

BV

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Im running a homebrew 1test/OHT/4AD transdermal cycle. Hormones are in a 1:1:1.8 ratio.

Its working great, OHT is working great to control 4AD sides, and I believe it is contribuiting to the gains. Been on for 2 weeks, Ive gained 20lbs. This a much bigger gain then I saw on 1test/4AD alone.
20 lbs? Thats A LOT!
But i'm pretty sure at least half is water. Which is your dosage? I think it must be high...
Your ratio sounds good, its very similar to mine (i'm only on second day, nothink kicked in yet, but i'm feeling a slight appetite increase which is good!)

Its expensive, but worth it.
I definitely agree :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
20 lbs? Thats A LOT!
But i'm pretty sure at least half is water. Which is your dosage? I think it must be high...
Your ratio sounds good, its very similar to mine (i'm only on second day, nothink kicked in yet, but i'm feeling a slight appetite increase which is good!)
I know, I can't believe Ive gone from 220 to 240 in a little less than two weeks! I know it can't all be solid - Im also taking creatine so a portion of it is indeed water. I look to have the same body composition as I did at the beginning of the cycle, though.

Dosages are 200mg 1test, 200mg OHT, 366 4AD in a homebrew transdermal solution.You can check out my cycle thread here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21574

What are your dosages Syr? Im sure you're gonna love this stack - its a lot more potent than the 1test/4AD cycle I did a while ago. (166mg 1test/ 366mg 4AD) Watch out for lower back pumps, they hurt like a bastard.

Good luck with your cycle bro!

BV

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I know, I can't believe Ive gone from 220 to 240 in a little less than two weeks! I know it can't all be solid - Im also taking creatine so a portion of it is indeed water. I look to have the same body composition as I did at the beginning of the cycle, though.

Dosages are 200mg 1test, 200mg OHT, 366 4AD in a homebrew transdermal solution.You can check out my cycle thread here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21574

What are your dosages Syr? Im sure you're gonna love this stack - its a lot more potent than the 1test/4AD cycle I did a while ago. (166mg 1test/ 366mg 4AD) Watch out for lower back pumps, they hurt like a bastard.
I subscribed to your log thread. From the pics I see indeed lots of water. Creatine "helps" 4ad in that task ;)
I'm taking CEE til the first or second week to help strenght, and I had no bload in the past.

I'm a short fella (much shorter and lighter than u) and my dosages are: 200mg 1-Test, 100mg 4OHT, 200mg 4AD.
My diet is around 400 cals over maintenance. I'm aiming for a dryer cycle than yours, but i definitely want lots of mass. 15 lbs in 4-6 weeks is my goal. I will stop when i get em.

How long did it take to kick in?

Good luck with your cycle bro!
Thank you!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I subscribed to your log thread. From the pics I see indeed lots of water. Creatine "helps" 4ad in that task
I'm taking CEE til the first or second week to help strenght, and I had no bload in the past.
Well, its most definately not lean muscle tissue or Id be squatting 600lbs!:) Dosen't look like Ive gained too much in the way of fat. I bet at least 10lbs of it is water weight. Its starting to feel like Im carrying a small child on my back:)

I was hoping the OHT would control the bloat from the 4AD,and it seems to be. Taking an anti-aromatase (Formastane), which helped with that in the past hasn't done much in that respect. (Formastane works great while on - had a case of tender nips and a few hours after taking 100mg oral Formasin that was gone. It also converts to OHT...)

Could just be water retention from the diet and Creatine.

If I go over 245 this week I may end the cycle early, we'll see. Ive been bulking for nearly 3 years straight and I think its time to see what's under all the chunk. Hopefully a lean 210!

How long did it take to kick in?
I started to feel it around 5 days in.

BV

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping the OHT would control the bloat from the 4AD,and it seems to be. Taking an anti-aromatase (Formastane), which helped with that in the past hasn't done much in that respect. (Formastane works great while on - had a case of tender nips and a few hours after taking 100mg oral Formasin that was gone. It also converts to OHT...)
Yeah and the OHT is also slightly anabolic by its own.

I have Nolva on hand (and I think you too), but this use of Formestane sounds interesting. I'm going to get it and try if i feel to get too much water in the wrong places ;)
I think it cant beat letro for anti-E on cycle, but i dont have currently access to it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
True, but letro might be a little strong for what we're doing. Some water is good, for strength gains, helps build muscle, etc...

BV

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
True, but letro might be a little strong for what we're doing. Some water is good, for strength gains, helps build muscle, etc...
Yes, I agree. Expecially for me that i'm running a lower ratio of 4AD. But i'm going to buy formestane (i can easily get the dermabolics bottle) and use just in case.

Now, I'm just eating and hoping to see results soon.
I'm also happy that i'm NOT getting any bruise/itch on the skin from either the big1 or the hydroxytest.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I havent developed any itch or anything, but my 1test burns like holy hell when I put it on. Might just be my skin though. I really think that homebrew transdermal formula is a lot more effective then some of the gels out there - even at only 200mg a day of 1-test my gains are through the roof. About an hour after putting it on I can feel it coursing through my system.

BV

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I havent developed any itch or anything, but my 1test burns like holy hell when I put it on. Might just be my skin though. I really think that homebrew transdermal formula is a lot more effective then some of the gels out there - even at only 200mg a day of 1-test my gains are through the roof. About an hour after putting it on I can feel it coursing through my system.
I dont know...
There have been reported the same if not more from Dermabolics Big1 (thats what i'm using, but in very low dose)
Probably my skin is not sensitive to 1-test, which is really a good thing for me. My skin is light and generally VERY sensitive.
Anyway, i do feel a slight burning sensation where i use Big1, but at 1 or 1 and half squirt is really not much.
Same is the 1-Test concentration in the LGP in the (different) places where i rub it.

Also, there has been a debate between T-Gel and Dermabolics carrier (once Avant): in conclusion both are good stuff, some prefer one some the other.
I know nothing of the gel used by LG in hydroxytest, but i read good reports of people using that.

I will HAVE to homebrew in the future and I will probably use the T-gel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8