4 Week SD Pulse Cycle OTC PCT

ShadowsFall

Awards
I've read countless posts about SD pulse cycles and Dr. D's guide. The popular opinion seems to be that with SD even on a pulse you need a SERM for PCT. Everything I've seen however has been about a 6-8 week pulse cycle. What about a very basic solo SD 3x week for 4 Weeks pulse?

Week 1 10/20/30
Week 2 30/30/30
Week 3 30/30/30
Week 4 30/30/30
Cycle Assist throught and an AI (like Erase) on off days.
Then OTC PCT with P.T.C. Assist, Erase, and a natty test booster.

Would this cycle cause shutdown?
Would you still need a SERM?
Would this be long enough to see even modest results?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
You should log this cause Ive been very interested in this subject lol

Also, why not get a serm? They're much cheaper than the rest of that stuff anyways

murk01

murk01

Awards

Also, why not get a serm? They're much cheaper than the rest of that stuff anyways
Same I would like to see this logged.
Yes serm and full pct.
Have u read anything about running DAA through out ur cycle. To help prevent shutdown?

ShadowsFall

Awards

Everyone says they're easy to find but I'm just worried about ordering from a site that I'm not familiar with. I've read disclaimers about getting caught for fraud and stuff and that scared me.

Last edited:
JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Same I would like to see this logged.
Yes serm and full pct.
Have u read anything about running DAA through out ur cycle. To help prevent shutdown?
2 votes for log? Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely get a SERM. SD is some serious ****, even when pulsed.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
PM me and let me know a reliable safe source for SERMs. Everyone says they're easy to find but I'm just worried about ordering from a site that I'm not familiar with. I've read disclaimers about getting caught for fraud and stuff and that scared me.
First will be a traditional H-Drol 1 month with a nolva pct.
So you're going to run the hdrol then pulse the SD? One cycle at a time bud lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
If ur not bridgeing then u need at least a month off after pct.
If u r, I would do SD first.

Being ur first cycle. U should maybe hold off on SD.
Are u preloading?

ShadowsFall

Awards
So you're going to run the hdrol then pulse the SD? One cycle at a time bud lol
Sorry I should clarify. For my first ever cycle I am planning on doing H-Drol for one month with a SERM PCT. I've read many post that suggest this for your first PH and I've read several logs with good results. I'm not going to do this until I hit a plateau for a while. This will probably be a long time from now. This will also give me time to get some Nolva. I was bringing up this SD cycle cuz I read the forum a lot and haven't seen a similar one logged or commented on. I'm just learning and thinking for the future. I'm not doing more than one cycle at a time. I wanted the discussion to be more about the cycle I listed and not so much about me.