4 week osta cycle for muscle preservation

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
One of you night have seen my thread for this same thing in the supp section but asking about general natty supps that help this. I have PA and Ergonine but I was also looking into Ostabol since I have a bottle left from my first pct.

My goal is to preserve muscle that I put on with a DMZ/stano cycle. My pct just ended about two weeks ago and I'd run ostabol 10/10/10/10 all through my conditioning and weightlifting sessions through those weeks.

I'll take any opinions . Thanks

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Is that 10mg Ed?
I'd say run it a little higher for longer even if you want. Like I'm running for preservation during cut at 25mg for 8 weeks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Is that 10mg Ed? I'd say run it a little higher for longer even if you want. Like I'm running for preservation during cut at 25mg for 8 weeks
problem
Is I don't wanna suppress myself right after I just got out of OCR. I thought that would yield minimal suppression. What do you think?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say start lower and then maybe bump it up.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
problem Is I don't wanna suppress myself right after I just got out of OCR. I thought that would yield minimal suppression. What do you think?
edit: PCT

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'd say start lower and then maybe bump it up.
do you think there would be any benefit to a low dose 4 week cycle? Goal is to simply hang onto muscle while I condition and then lift later in the same day. Mots hard to keep track of nutrients and how many I'll need do to the random conditioning stations I go through

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying you can't, I'm just saying osta has been shown to suppress at dosages as low as 3mg.
I don't see it benefiting much at all at 10 for 4. It really shines in the 4th week. If you keep it low I'd still run it longer, 8-12 weeks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm not saying you can't, I'm just saying osta has been shown to suppress at dosages as low as 3mg. I don't see it benefiting much at all at 10 for 4. It really shines in the 4th week. If you keep it low I'd still run it longer, 8-12 weeks
thanks for the info man!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Is that 10mg Ed?
I'd say run it a little higher for longer even if you want. Like I'm running for preservation during cut at 25mg for 8 weeks

Ehh, 3mg is proven effective. Guess it depends on quality of product. I would think ~10mg would be fine for LBM preservation. I plan on running 10-15mg for ~12 weeks myself, for the same reason.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run it yet. Lots of good other supps you can run at the moment. Be patient brother, I knw we'Re almost at the same point. I just finished pct myself and I feel great. I doubt you will lose much at the beginning of your conditioning period. Run the osta 8 weeks from now when youre deeper into your cut. You will need it more at the end.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run it yet. Lots of good other supps you can run at the moment. Be patient brother, I knw we'Re almost at the same point. I just finished pct myself and I feel great. I doubt you will lose much at the beginning of your conditioning period. Run the osta 8 weeks from now when youre deeper into your cut. You will need it more at the end.
Good idea right here.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ehh, 3mg is proven effective. Guess it depends on quality of product. I would think ~10mg would be fine for LBM preservation. I plan on running 10-15mg for ~12 weeks myself, for the same reason.
I'm going to wait it out a little longer!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
thanks for the advice man! And everyone else thank you as well!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that 10mg Ed?
I agree here. I didn't notice anything the first 4 weeks of running 20mg daily of ostarine. Upped to 30 now and loving it.

ymalleb

Awards
I agree here. I didn't notice anything the first 4 weeks of running 20mg daily of ostarine. Upped to 30 now and loving it.
i was just posting how i got nothing out of a 5 week ostarine cycle, maybe i should have waited it out longer or upped the dosage ... i wouldnt say nothing, it healed my joints and was a great mood enhancer ... but anabolic wise, nothing ...

trying to research ldg4330, i have 2 bottles of it from the ostarine order ...