4-CH methyltrienolone

matt212

Awards
Here are some back pics. The first one is from the 13th and second is from the 16th. Just to give you some type of ideal of what's going on. Strength is still going up also. Sorry for all the pics, I just want to show everybody proof of what's going on instead of just saying it and letting everybody imagination run wild. I think my mid section is leaning out toward the V look, and notice the cuts that are starting to come in around the shoulder and the biceps. I know it isn't that much of a change, but its only been three days also.:blink:

Attachments

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your traps look like they went through a few months worth of development. Keep up the updates! :thumbsup:

matt212

Awards
Some progress pics update.

1st - Feb 4th
2nd - Feb 13th
3rd - Feb 24th

Strength is crazy:nutkick: but still weighing in at around 240 lbs.

Edit: I just posted back pics also.

1st - Feb 13th
2nd - Feb 16th
3rd - Feb 24th

Attachments

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
matt212, what have your strength increases been since you started methoxy(mega)-Trn, up to this point?

goa1175

Awards
I'm also curious about yr cycle. Did I understand correctly that you're stacking PP with TRN? What dosages/timing? Does anyone have an idea how hard this would be on one's liver?
Also, Big Cat stated unequivocally that MENT is not orally active. Scientific studies and severally user logs have proved that he was very wrong. I wouldn't necessarily take his opinion on TRN to be correct.

matt212

Awards
matt212, what have your strength increases been since you started methoxy(mega)-Trn, up to this point?
These #'s are from the end of last cycle back in Nov., Dec. time frame.
The #'s in () is where I'm at now.

Bench - 4 sets between 8 & 9 reps of 255-305 lbs. with a max 2 rep of 325 lbs. (4 sets, 8 reps starting at 295, ending at 325. So, at the end of my last cycle, I was doing max 2 rep of 325, now I'm doing a full set of 325 between 6 and 8 reps. Haven't tried a max 1 rep yet, so I don't know what that will be right this moment. I'm already drawing some attention. Now if I wasn't there myself, I wouldn't believe it. I'm not really doing it for strength, but damn!!)

Leg presses 4 x 10 between 270-325 lbs. ( yesterday, 4 x 10, started at 300, ended at 400.)

DB curls, I usually stay at the same weight for that routine, 4 x 10 @ 70 lbs. on each arm (already back up to 4 x 10 @ 70 lbs.)

I don't remember my military presses from last cycle, but right now, 4 x 10 and worked my way up to 100 for each arm. Now, these are on the hammer stregth machine, so I don't know how much the actual moving arm weighs, but its crazy to see 2 plates and a dime on each shoulder. I know that's probably light weight to some of you, but you have to remember, I'm a lover not a fighter(but I will still bust your ass if needed.:saw: ) so I'm doing this just to look good because its started to get warm and the shirt will come off.:D

Also what I've notice is that when I'm working out, it seems like everybody else is on the rest period between sets, watching out side of thier eye or through the mirror. Go figure. One person ask me what I'm taking, I said you know the regular, protein and creatine. I haven't used creatine in years.:icon_lol:

matt212

Awards
I'm also curious about yr cycle. Did I understand correctly that you're stacking PP with TRN? What dosages/timing? Does anyone have an idea how hard this would be on one's liver?
Also, Big Cat stated unequivocally that MENT is not orally active. Scientific studies and severally user logs have proved that he was very wrong. I wouldn't necessarily take his opinion on TRN to be correct.
Yeah, PP/TRN at the same time. PP @ 20mgs and TRN at 4.5mgs. First dose is within an hour of waking up. Second, just TRN appox. 4-5 hrs later. Third, 4-5 hrs. later.

Now liver toxicity, I'm no doctor, so don't get me lying. But it can't be any worse than a PP/Pro or H50/Pro cycle, since Trn is not methylated. It just feels like a normal PP cycle with crazy strength gains. I just hope that GL's is the same actives, because I'm using Alri's and if people don't see what I see, its going to make me look like I'm making all this up or its not the same ingredients.

As far as BC or whoever feels the same, I'm nowhere near any knowledge level of anyone able to understand all that double bond element stuff, but I just find it funny its always someone that hasen't tried anything telling you, that something shouldn't and couldn't work. That's why I started posting pics, because if the majority masses don't at least see a fraction I'm what I'm given feedback on, that's makes me look like idiot. A feedback post is useless without pics, I always say. "Don't tell me what you can do, show me.":hammer:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know if you knew, but Generic Labz is putting out Trn (called Mega Trn) in 2 mg tabs.

Highly recommend buying some of that and testing it. It's cheaper.

Could you tell us both the molecular structure and purity per tab?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't ordered any yet. It is, however, on my list of things to do.
What if we got some kind of fund going on where people can donate a couple bucks to you so you can order and test some?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Generic Labz' version of M-TRN will most likely be the product I test. It's probably not entirely necessary to establish the purity of the contents; I suspect it is quite good. Determining the molecular structure is more what I'm interested in.

A generous offer; however, that wouldn't be necessary. Time constraints are more of an issue than monetary units.
Any word on this Klaus?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes it would. Tell us!!!

Since this stuff (TRN) is so new, I doubt it's anytime soon. Now, SD maybe, but it's been out a year.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean?!?!?!?
I'm a chem. engineer! Isn't that enough?

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
People seem to be obtaining good progress with this compound. I suppose after thinking about the various arguments made, I'm a little curious as to why the identity of the structure is important? :think:
Ok, now I think your just all talk. I'm going to assume you don't and never had any intention of testing this stuff out, possibly even the means of testing it.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Klaus

Is there an address I could email you on? There is something i would like to discuss with you.

Thanks

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Here's another interesting one for your perusal and analysis, Klaus: 17b-Methoxy-Trienosterone

Yeh, that's Methoxy-TST... It will come in 2mg caps, just like TRN... Crazy huh?

Please comment, bro! :)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Here's another interesting one for your perusal and analysis, Klaus: 17b-Methoxy-Trienosterone

Yeh, that's Methoxy-TST... It will come in 2mg caps, just like TRN... Crazy huh?

Please comment, bro! :)
Bump, interested in Methoxy-TST. Non Methylated?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
That's right bro, non-methylated just like m-TRN... I can see that stack right now... 8 weeks of size, strength and power... There's a presale going on at customnutritionwarehouse and nutraplanet :)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
That's right bro, non-methylated just like m-TRN... I can see that stack right now... 8 weeks of size, strength and power... There's a presale going on at customnutritionwarehouse and nutraplanet :)
Interesting, I had heard of m-TRN previously but didnt research it much because it simply didnt seem available. So TRN is more like Tren and TST is more like test but actually like a supertest or 4ad? Being non methylated is VERY good. One of the main downsides of PP was liver toxicity.

This sounds very appealing. However, I have to be careful with these super androgenic prohormones. Im prone to MPB and I dont really want to be shedding like crazy because of the m-TST or TRN. Ive run h-50 and PP w/ only barely noticeable hair loss. Is it safe to assume TST is a lot like 4ad or what? It aromatizes slightly? But neither convert to DHT directly - right? Like I said, I havent read much on these two compounds at all.

Also are PP and h-50 being phased out? Their supplies seem to be dwindling. There isnt another ban that close on the horizon is there?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on that that one Grunt!! I just ordered a few bottles of each:twisted: ! LOOK OUT, LOL!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on that that one Grunt!! I just ordered a few bottles of each:twisted: ! LOOK OUT, LOL!
I see the TST but not the TRN....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I had heard of m-TRN previously but didnt research it much because it simply didnt seem available. So TRN is more like Tren and TST is more like test but actually like a supertest or 4ad? Being non methylated is VERY good. One of the main downsides of PP was liver toxicity.

This sounds very appealing. However, I have to be careful with these super androgenic prohormones. Im prone to MPB and I dont really want to be shedding like crazy because of the m-TST or TRN. Ive run h-50 and PP w/ only barely noticeable hair loss. Is it safe to assume TST is a lot like 4ad or what? It aromatizes slightly? But neither convert to DHT directly - right? Like I said, I havent read much on these two compounds at all.

Also are PP and h-50 being phased out? Their supplies seem to be dwindling. There isnt another ban that close on the horizon is there?
In all lieklyhood, the F_D_A will crack down on every single steroidal product one by one, starting with the more obvious ones, those that get the most publicity. It will be a slow process, unless they get a bill to blanket-ban anything that works... :think:

I dunno if TST aromatizes or not... But here's the right thread for these questions: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/41487-got-tst.html

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Hey Alpine! It sounds like the TST is supposed to be like test, sans the bloat. It is supposed to aromatize only slightly, and give you all the big strength and muscle gain, awesome pumps etc. So we will see! There hasn't been much written on this stuff, since AlRI decided to not to go forth and bring it out. by the way, how would you compare the PP against the H-50? I have not done PP yet but will in the future, and I have done the H-50, and LOVED it! Which one did you like better,and why? Also , I don't think either of these is in trouble as of yet. Hopefully it stays like that for a while.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
It does aromatize, but not very much.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if ALRI's Methoxy-TRN is still available, but I'm pretty sure you can find Generic Labs' Mega-TRN somewhere...
Yep, you should still be able to get the Generic Labz stuff at one of the boeards sponser's!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Hey Alpine! It sounds like the TST is supposed to be like test, sans the bloat. It is supposed to aromatize only slightly, and give you all the big strength and muscle gain, awesome pumps etc. So we will see! There hasn't been much written on this stuff, since AlRI decided to not to go forth and bring it out. by the way, how would you compare the PP against the H-50? I have not done PP yet but will in the future, and I have done the H-50, and LOVED it! Which one did you like better,and why? Also , I don't think either of these is in trouble as of yet. Hopefully it stays like that for a while.
They both worked well. This new era of PH is really amazing. The h-50 I had was from a very early batch (possibly the first). So it likely had some DMT in it. I gained very well on it. The PP seemed to be more androgenic. I got some back pumps that I didnt notice on the h-50. It also seemed to bloat me a little more. I noticed it in my face. I think its quite clear that PP is more androgenic but depending on your goals it may not be the best. I just want a clean PH thats not a killer on the hair and that has a good androgenic to anabolic ratio. This m-TST is very appealing because its not methylated but I dont know how harsh it is on hair. It sounds like it could be a killer since its so androgenic. Nothing (even Tren) has killed my hair line more than Dbol seemed to. Many of us would like an effective prohormone but w/ less androgenic sides. For me, something like SD isnt even appealing. If I wanted the absolute most gains possible I would just get a Tren/Test cycle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
They both worked well. This new era of PH is really amazing. The h-50 I had was from a very early batch (possibly the first). So it likely had some DMT in it. I gained very well on it. The PP seemed to be more androgenic. I got some back pumps that I didnt notice on the h-50. It also seemed to bloat me a little more. I noticed it in my face. I think its quite clear that PP is more androgenic but depending on your goals it may not be the best. I just want a clean PH thats not a killer on the hair and that has a good androgenic to anabolic ratio. This m-TST is very appealing because its not methylated but I dont know how harsh it is on hair. It sounds like it could be a killer.
In all likelihood you can load up on it and eventually e-bay it or think of some bro you wanna make happy and unload the stuff if ever it turns out to be harsh on the hair... I have a feeling the run will be short... A little bit like H-50, which might not see the light of day again... :( I don't have any... :(

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
They both worked well. This new era of PH is really amazing. The h-50 I had was from a very early batch (possibly the first). So it likely had some DMT in it. I gained very well on it. The PP seemed to be more androgenic. I got some back pumps that I didnt notice on the h-50. It also seemed to bloat me a little more. I noticed it in my face. I think its quite clear that PP is more androgenic but depending on your goals it may not be the best. I just want a clean PH thats not a killer on the hair and that has a good androgenic to anabolic ratio. This m-TST is very appealing because its not methylated but I dont know how harsh it is on hair. It sounds like it could be a killer.
Thanks for the feed back bro! Yeah, I am with you on wanting a clean Ph, especailly one easy on the hair! I am going to start using Nizoral or Azealic acid(hope that is the correct way of spelling/ saying it) as these get rid of the DHT at the scalp close to 100%. So when I use this M-TST, or anything for that matter, I am going to use one of these hair products. Big Vrunga has an AWESOME "how to keep your hair" article on this board! Got some good info for my "follically" challenged head:rofl: :woohoo: !

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Im just wondering how m-TRN and m-TST are compared to PP and H-50. Obviously they are likely more androgenic but other than that who knows really...

Surely someone has used all 3 of the previous compounds at seperate times. IMO there is a lot more involved when choosing a PH besides raw androgenic power. m-TST just seems like it could make you shed like crazy, then again people dont seem to report insane hair loss on SD. In any case, Its good to see more non-methyl choices.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
In all likelihood you can load up on it and eventually e-bay it or think of some bro you wanna make happy and unload the stuff if ever it turns out to be harsh on the hair... I have a feeling the run will be short... A little bit like H-50, which might not see the light of day again... :( I don't have any... :(
Damn! I did not even realize H-50 was out of stock everywhere! I have 3 boxes, but wanted to get some more. I tried looking everywhere, and everyone was out of stock! Oh well ........:(

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Swole, what about promagnon by peak performance ????

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Blah. With the impending ban, I don't know if it would even be worth the effort to test the compound.
B/C inquiring minds want to know ;)

Definitely not necessary, but a lot of us are really curious about this. Is the testing very time consuming/complex?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey Swole, what about promagnon by peak performance ????
Was thinking about that:think:! Even though people thought it was just H-50 and it is not, from the logs i've seen, it seems to be a little like H-50, but with less weight gain, and more leaning. We'll see.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Without the numbers telling us where the double bonds occur, we can't conclude anything about the structure. If the double bonds occur at 4,9, and 11, then we have the exact same compound as M-TRN. If the double bonds occur at 1,4, and 6, then we have a molecule similar in structure to ATD. In any case, if this molecule does have a tri-ene system, don't expect it to act like testosterone.
that's it? no other possibilities or further conjecture?

Dammit, this stuff is *interesting*, even if I'm not a chemist (hormonal chemistry, I mean - not necessarily any ONE compound).

Thank you Klaus, for answering our questions & being patient w/ us!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
My question is, how can any sort of testostorone derivative be effective at 2mg?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Unmethylated, on top of that!!!! :jaw:

But meo-TRN does it, so ... !
Ya but methyl-tren is a VERY powerful steroid at even low doses, the same is not true of methyl-test.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I trust ALRI. He's not put out a hormonal type product that most people don't like.

Look at Methoxy TRN...

If Bio is using the same molecule that ALRI did, then I'm all over it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I trust ALRI. He's not put out a hormonal type product that most people don't like.

Look at Methoxy TRN...

If Bio is using the same molecule that ALRI did, then I'm all over it.
I agree 110%... And Bioscience says they are using ALRI's molecule... Think "source" too... :)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
If this is a tri-ene steroid, then it is not a testosterone derivative. If this isn't a tri-ene steroid, then they really need to change the listed ingredient to accurately reflect the active compound.
excuse my ignorance, but can a tri-ene structure molecule aromatize? I understand that some of them have an affinity to the aromatase enzyme, but the "write-up" says it has some aromitization. I assume this to mean it converts to estrogen at some level and I thought only testosterone derivatives could do this. I could easily be wrong, as this is really not my area of expertize by any means.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
If any one send me couple of caps i can run an IR on the sample, but i dont know if that helps.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
If this is a tri-ene steroid, then it is not a testosterone derivative. If this isn't a tri-ene steroid, then they really need to change the listed ingredient to accurately reflect the active compound.
isnt a tri-ene a three carbon cyclic carbon!!.

you mean triene-diol !!!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I don't think testosterone derivatives are the only AAS that have aromatization potential. I believe nandrolone derivatives have potential to do so as well.
I just checked and you are indeed right, not that I had a doubt. Apperently it is not done by the aromatase enzyme though, it is done by another enzyme in the liver. Hence the reason tradition aromatase inhibitors do not work. Nadrolone is quite famous for its libido killing properties though, wonder why they would call it "tst", since its effects are nothing like testosterone. It does fit the bill as "low aromatization" though, so that part makes sense. This is far more interesting than methoxy-trn, atleast to me anyway. Everyone sort of had an idea what was in methoxy-trn, but this appears to be a complete mystery. I can't wait to find out what this compound really is, if we ever do anyway.

goa1175

Awards
Really bad nomenclature. Without the numbers telling us where the double bonds occur, we can't conclude anything about the structure. If the double bonds occur at 4,9, and 11, then we have the exact same compound as M-TRN. If the double bonds occur at 1,4, and 6, then we have a molecule similar in structure to ATD. In any case, if this molecule does have a tri-ene system, don't expect it to act like testosterone.
Hmm...
Really bad nomenclature on a former ALRI product? Never!
Seriously, isn't that what started this thread in the first place? We have absolutely no clue what M-TRN is because ALRI used nomenclature that would describe the effects more than the actual molecule. It seems that M-TST is no different. I don't know (and we may never know) if this is an attempt to circumvent certain agencies that like to ban stuff, or if it's simply a marketing ploy.
That said... who wants to spot me eighty bones so I can buy two bottles :lol:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really got to believe it is an issue of circumventing certain nosey agencies. It has marketing effects also, no doubt, but why make it easier on the govt?

Hmm...
Really bad nomenclature on a former ALRI product? Never!
Seriously, isn't that what started this thread in the first place? We have absolutely no clue what M-TRN is because ALRI used nomenclature that would describe the effects more than the actual molecule. It seems that M-TST is no different. I don't know (and we may never know) if this is an attempt to circumvent certain agencies that like to ban stuff, or if it's simply a marketing ploy.
That said... who wants to spot me eighty bones so I can buy two bottles :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Tuffguy80 Anabolics 9
xFRACTION Cycle Logs 105