4 bottles of androsol please help

Bigdaddyrich

i recently purhased 4 bottles of androsol for 20 bucks how can i improve absorbency can i mix with example vegetable oil, mineral oil, lotion. i hope this is not to dumb of a question and that its ignored. i have been reading this forum for a while and i really respect the guys here information and knowledge thanks

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what kind of mix they're using, but mix in about 10-15% DMSO and you'll definitely improve absorption. :)

Bigdaddyrich

Do i change dosage amounts with dmso by the way thanks man for the info.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with androsol, what is it? Hormone i mean?

Bigdaddyrich

androsol has isopropyl alcohol , 4-andro-3,17 diol it was made by biotest

Bigdaddyrich

Kitchen chemist ive read alot of your post and replys imho your one of the top dogs here. your advice is greatly appreciated

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm far from a top dog, chemo and curt2go's posts and emails have taught me everything i know. I just make lots of this stuff so i'll look into that product and give you some ideas. I HATE ISOPROPYL! It stinks worse than dmso IMO! I'll get back to you, got nothing better to do at work today :D

Bigdaddyrich

well imho lol ..thanks for passing the knowledge on bro

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, since it's already 240ml, if you change the recipe you're gonna be putting on quite a bit everyday. $20 is a pretty sweet deal though! What about making the bottle 400ml by adding some IPM/DMSO/Oleic Acid/PG. Gonna cost you more but it'll definately improve the absorbtion a great deal. Adding dmso will also do this for cheaper but the combo of iso and dmso makes me cringe.

Bigdaddyrich

lol thanks for the info what amounts of each? does dmso makes you smell real bad? also should i do each individual bottle like that or just 2 that 2 is what i would need for 4 wk cycle

Bigdaddyrich

got the bottles from nutrition wharehouse here in columbia the guy said they were discontinuing them also got a 5lb jug of ultimate nutrition prostar whey 20 bucks.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
400ml bottle will already have 60% iso. Add 10% dmso, 10% oleic acid, 10% pg, and 10% IPM. You're gonna want 14.3ml per day for a 28 day cycle, just use one bottle. Get a oral syringe and dump the mix into a container and draw up 7.15ml twice a day.