3Vandoo's DNP Experience

3Vandoo

Awards
:saw:

Hello,

Yellow Jacket asked me to post my experience with Death is Not a Problem aka DNP.

As for the people that doesnt know me I am a vet at AR, EF, RC and a Mod at FG.

I did my first DNP cycle in August of 2001.

I bought 100 caps of 400mg Crystal from
DNP guru :(, poor dude!

Anyways, first cycle was 14 days, as it was my first cycle it was hell, especially in August in a record breaking heat wave :D.

At day 14, I lost 17 lbs.

I ran dnp, for 5 cycles,

my last one was during the holidays, for 7 days, because I am on CKD and I didnt want the balloon effect.

I decided to call it a quit for a reason!

During my last eyes check up, the eyes doctor noticed that the crystals in me eyes are not any more transparent but
yellow, this lead to cataracts in 20-25 years or so! And YES it is a direct correlation between the D and my eyes!

So far, DNP is not worth the hassles and all, I had more results on CKD than on DNP.

my 12cents!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thanks for coming over sir and your info. is appreciated, this I believe is our 1st DNP testimonal and a good one.....

Aragorn

Awards
Great post Vandoo...I'm sure this will help with those who have been sitting on the fence on DNP...not something I would ever touch.

Aragorn

Disposable_Hero

Awards
Good post bro, I wouldnt touch that **** either, but thats cause I'm already skinny enough! lol

D_H

Bozz

Awards
I could have swore that DNP was only proven to cause cataracts in women but apparently i'm mistaken.

bOZz

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was only a matter of supplementing vit c,as the cataracts were cause by a deplesion of vit c

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will convert you.

Someday......:D

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Vandoo, for posting your experience. I wouldn't touch that stuff with a 10 foot pole.

3Vandoo

Awards
I was a fan of DNP, before the news hit my face! I was like NO NO impossible

I was taking 6 multi vitamins a day
vit E, C, selenium, calcium, ALA, milk thistle, glycerol, 4 gallons of water a day!

HELL !!!!!!!

funniest thing is that I miss the fucker, because crystal bring me in keto in some hours :) now they are gone I must struggle :D

3Vandoo

Awards
I though also it was only caused to women.

cataracts are not here YET, in 20-25years from now so ill be 50 and I hope science will be far enought advance to laugh at it!

But that weird, I get checked twice a year
by my private eye doc, (once a year by the idiot army doc :))

I had nothing, I do dnp and voila the crystal of my eyes are yellow!

I was mad at me self actually, we live and learn.

who knows maybe GH might correct it

hhehehehe

322 out

Blindfaith

Awards
DNP is some really nasty ****...but i guess some people will do just about anything to lose just a little extra weight....but **** 17lbs in 2 weeks is amazing dude!

3Vandoo

Awards
amazing yep but suffering is amazing too!

No sleep for two weeks, sweating like a fucking pig and try to explain it to people

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So is dnp like crystal meth as far as being a stimulant???

3Vandoo

Awards
Hell no its not a stimulant

do a search on DNP, you will find tons of info about how it work, some good some scary.:saw:

Fat

Fat

Awards
Scary stuff.. Are you prone to it? Did you continue supplementing vitamins c and e after DNP use?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5