3rd cycle after 3 years later

BadTheo2015

Awards
As the title suggests this will be my 3rd cycle but the last two were over 3 years ago.

I had a bit of a break from training but in the past 6 months been hitting it hard and I've started to plateau a bit. Strength gains have slowe and size gains seem non existent.

I have decided to dip my toes in prohormone use again. My diet is clean'ish bar a few cheat meals and training is good.

So I've been looking around and came across LG sciences cutting andro kit and wanted to know people's opinions about it pro hormone side and put side. I'm thinking either way I'll use tamoxifen in put. So the added pct sold with the product is a bonus plus probably use some Pes too. In regards to the prohormones looking at the product it's 2 or 3 mixed.... What are people's
opinion of then or is it better to do 2-3 standalone products together....

Thanks
Theo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the title suggests this will be my 3rd cycle but the last two were over 3 years ago.

I had a bit of a break from training but in the past 6 months been hitting it hard and I've started to plateau a bit. Strength gains have slowe and size gains seem non existent.

I have decided to dip my toes in prohormone use again. My diet is clean'ish bar a few cheat meals and training is good.

So I've been looking around and came across LG sciences cutting andro kit and wanted to know people's opinions about it pro hormone side and put side. I'm thinking either way I'll use tamoxifen in put. So the added pct sold with the product is a bonus plus probably use some Pes too. In regards to the prohormones looking at the product it's 2 or 3 mixed.... What are people's
opinion of then or is it better to do 2-3 standalone products together....

Thanks
Theo
These are very mild non methylated compounds. Don't expect a lot of gains from it. Still a legit company

BadTheo2015

Awards
So as mild non meth compounds could I just throw in some halodrol/halovar for better gains... Or is that too much of dry compounds?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So as mild non meth compounds could I just throw in some halodrol/halovar for better gains... Or is that too much of dry compounds?
I would. You have ph experience so why not? What are you thinking for a set up?

BadTheo2015

Awards
Tbh... Haven't thought too much to the set as I was.just going to buy the cutting pack and take as per directions...if throwing in the halovar I would probably start that 1-2 weeks after the cutting pack to cycle for longer. All will be done with the staple supps during and for pct the cutting pack pct and tamoxifen. Oh and is it glucosamine for back pumps... All I remember from my first two cycles is the intense back pumps.

Does this seem like the way to go, any advice is welcome... It's been awhile since I took pros.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurine for back pumps, 6 grams ed

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, don't put space between your ams kit and your halo. Either run them all at the same time, stagger them so they overlap 2 weeks in the middle, or bridge the ams straight into the halo. That 2 week gap with no hormones or pct will be a problem

BadTheo2015

Awards
I meant start the halovar two weeks after the ams... The ams runs for 4 weeks so it would overlap... Though the bridge looks tempting increasing on time to 8 weeks...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant start the halovar two weeks after the ams... The ams runs for 4 weeks so it would overlap... Though the bridge looks tempting increasing on time to 8 weeks...
Okay, I understand. Yeah, if it was me I would stagger them for a 6 weeker like you where originally talking about. Halo takes a while to kick in

BadTheo2015

Awards
Still trying to decide if I choosing the correct compounds. As you can probably guess leaning out a bit is top of the list. Originally I was thinking ams 4 weeks with a two week overlap for halovar. Would I be better suited to katandrol 4 weeks with a two week overlap to halovar. Also any idea on dosage for katandrol? Bottle says 2 pills a day but people tend to take 4...

BadTheo2015

Awards
I guess with leaning out which is better the ams or katandrol?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess with leaning out which is better the ams or katandrol?
Katanadrol has a bunch of caffeine and other crap in it. I would stay away from it.

BadTheo2015

Awards
coming to the end of my android cutting kit, already thinking about my next cycle (will be having one and half to two months off... but I'm looking into keeping with the cutting theme. I'm thinking about some X1-kt and I have a.bottle of formersurge to use up too. My question is should I get one or two bbottles of X1-kt and what dose do people have the best response to?

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Also, don't put space between your ams kit and your halo. Either run them all at the same time, stagger them so they overlap 2 weeks in the middle, or bridge the ams straight into the halo. That 2 week gap with no hormones or pct will be a problem
a OL rep recommended that I do a 8 week tr3n cycle and 6 week dmz starting the dmz the same time as the tren, which would give me 2 weeks of no dmz but still 2 weeks left of tren

fordmandiesel

Awards
a OL rep recommended that I do a 8 week tr3n cycle and 6 week dmz starting the dmz the same time as the tren, which would give me 2 weeks of no dmz but still 2 weeks left of tren
I dont recommend that, those are both very liver toxic compounds and 8 weeks is a long time, you will be one muscular but hurting shut down unit for certain, back pumps would prob be unbearable by week 3 and youl want to quit

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont recommend that, those are both very liver toxic compounds and 8 weeks is a long time, you will be one muscular but hurting shut down unit for certain, back pumps would prob be unbearable by week 3 and youl want to quit
Back pumps are easily controlled with taurine and potassium. Tren is not methylated. 8 weeks would be fine if op can handle it, he will be shut down after 2 or 3 weeks anyway

fordmandiesel

Awards
Might want to read up Oral tren is one of the most toxic cycles you can do, and dmz is no joke either

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might want to read up Oral tren is one of the most toxic cycles you can do, and dmz is no joke either
Agreed, neither are something to be taken lightly. As long as you know what you are doing 8 weeks with proper ancillaries shouldn't be a problem though. My next tren cycle might go to 8 weeks, will be at least 6

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Back pumps are easily controlled with taurine and potassium. Tren is not methylated. 8 weeks would be fine if op can handle it, he will be shut down after 2 or 3 weeks anyway
its Derma Tren... im in middle of week 3, still not shut down. Having crazy sweats tho. hard to gage strength right now. have a bad shoulder injury not allowing for over head press and bench. I shut down really hard on my epi cycle. i have the "on" feeling while at the gym but havent noticed any crazy gains yet