3clipseGT's gonna Katana the rest of this fat off with Katanadrol (MrSupps Sponsored)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and in for this sh*t!! Good luck bro. I want to use this in a cut next year, so ill bwe watchin!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High carb:-300
No carbs
Med Carbs:200
No carbs
Low carbs: 100
No carbs
Either no carbs here or just trace amounts, not sure yet.

OR this:

No carbs
No carbs
Refeed- 150 or so carbs
No carbs
No carbs
Refeed-200-300 carbs
No carbs

Which one yall?
The first one is a modest very easy keto version so it will keep your glycogen levels up more and also keep your weight up more days throughout the week. This IMO will translate to better muscle building than the second diet BUT less fat burned...

The second one will give you more time in a low weight state and allow for more fat burning obviously because there is less refeeds. This will translate into more fat loss BUT less muscle built.

Choose your path...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait whats ur diet? Low carb high protein moderate fat?

R u trying to recomp or cut?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, you are still spacing your pills out evenly through out the day? Curious how that is working for you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

FOOD!!! DONUTS!!!!! WAFFLES!!!!!
Hahahahha this is how i feel today!!! :doh:

wait whats ur diet? Low carb high protein moderate fat?

Diet right now is keto up until saturday, refeed saturday, back to keto after refeed.

Im cutting for a photoshoot, now really i dont have a timeline, the photographer said let him know when i think im ready, but i dont wanna turn this into a 5 month recomp or somethn, ive got shows planned for next year. so id like to be able to cut, then add lean mass until i have to start contest prep.

R u trying to recomp or cut?
Hey man, you are still spacing your pills out evenly through out the day? Curious how that is working for you.
Ended up going to just 3 doses a day, got waayy to confusing with my Need2slin and katana since there both the same size and color :lol:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Not going to lie, the Katana looks a little suspect. They almost look like perscription pills or something haha. I feel like a junky taking 3 of them a time at work.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not going to lie, the Katana looks a little suspect. They almost look like perscription pills or something haha. I feel like a junky taking 3 of them a time at work.
Hahah, ive seen worse thats for sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

So after my escapade of fatkidness yesterday i step on the scale and weigh 181, really not to bad. Definately looked full and really didnt look like i spilled over. My fiance came up yesterday on a whim to come visit me. She hadnt seen me since july, so when she saw me her jaw hit the floor. She trains and diets just like i do and has been dieting down too, so when i saw her in a sportsbra and boyshorts i was done for!!!! :lol:

Im going to go with the 2 refeeds a week, im just way to sensitive to carbs to have anymore in there and be able to get shredded i think.

Anyways todays a low carb day and im about to go do some cardio prior to work.

Tomorrow Ive got PT, im gonna try and get my back workout in, but if i cant ill just hit it hard on tuesday!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 9:

No training today, ill just make it up tomorrow, and very little cardio was really done at PT.

Diet was perfect though like usual. Nothing really to note for the most part, just another day.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
r u in the service?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

So todays been a good day... Nothing crazy really, i can tell my fatloss is slowing as im steadily getting leaner, so thats a bit irritating but its to be expected.

Even with the low carbs though strength and pumps are outa this world, along with vascularity. Im very impressed so far, i didnt think id be enjoying it as much as i am.

Veins today were thicker and WAY more pronounced and i just felt big, even while dieting and feeling flat, kind of an oxymoron eh hahah.

Today was back and bis as well, knocked out about 18 sets for back and 6 or so for bis.

Diets been spot on as well. Tomorrow will be a carbup, around 150-200gms of carbs. And tomorrow will be chest day as well. I have a flag footballl game tonight, and if i for some reason feel the cardio wasnt sufficient enough, ill go bang some more out at the on base gym.

Ill post my diet so far for today:

Meal 1: 1/2cup FF cottage cheese, 3 tbsp powerbutter, 1/2 scoop protein
Meal 2: Grilled chicken salad with ranch, little cheese, mushrooms, some chopped eggs, and some chopped ham.
Meal 3: 6 sticks light string cheese (PWO)
Post workout: 2 scoops modern BCAA
Meal 4 will be: 3 tbsp powerbutter 1 scoop protein
Not sure from there out but that sounds good for right now.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty then...Looking good buddy. Making the ol' lady surprised is always a fun time

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty then...Looking good buddy. Making the ol' lady surprised is always a fun time
Without a doubt. She has always thought i looked good bigger, but now im bigger and leaner, she was just like wow. So that felt food for sure.

Sounds like someone is impressed :D
Without a doubt brother!!!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
My girl has said the same. Coworker said my arms looked bigger. My shirts definitely fit snugger.

Good work man! Keep it up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girl has said the same. Coworker said my arms looked bigger. My shirts definitely fit snugger.

Good work man! Keep it up!
Nice brother and thanks!

So tonights game was pointless for cardio, to many people showed up so we were rotating to much, so to much rest time, so i went in and knocked out 33 minutes of cardio at the base gym.

My hunger is getting insane and its driving me crazy.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nice clipse. I bet you really look forward to carb up days huh? I hate the flat feeling from low-carbing diets... glad the Katana is doing it's work and making you look great even tho it's a flat day for ya lol. Your carb up days will be very nice no doubt.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha nice clipse. I bet you really look forward to carb up days huh? I hate the flat feeling from low-carbing diets... glad the Katana is doing it's work and making you look great even tho it's a flat day for ya lol. Your carb up days will be very nice no doubt.
So guys , got some dissapointing news. I caved last night on my diet. So last night and half of today was ****ty. Im dissapointed in myself and this will set me back a bit im sure but i wont let it get to me, back on the diet i go and tonight will be chest and cardio. I plan on doin about 45 minutes or so of cardio and killin my chest to make up for this day of epic failure :lol:..

Surprisngly though i dont look to bad and im pretty vascular!!

I will be perfect from here on out though i promise!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What did you eat to slip up on brah? I bet its not as bad as you make it sound lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Sorry that I'm late!! Subbed

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you eat to slip up on brah? I bet its not as bad as you make it sound lol
Oh no it was baadddd hahaha, but theres no way i can ruin 5.5 weeks worth of good dieting with 1.5 days, so ill just hop back on it and kill it like usual!

Day 11:
On a good note i got in and smashed chest and tris. The pump was outrageous and vascularity was disgusting, i was loving it. I didnt do any cardio but no biggie.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guys , got some dissapointing news. I caved last night on my diet. So last night and half of today was ****ty. Im dissapointed in myself and this will set me back a bit im sure but i wont let it get to me, back on the diet i go and tonight will be chest and cardio. I plan on doin about 45 minutes or so of cardio and killin my chest to make up for this day of epic failure :lol:..

Surprisngly though i dont look to bad and im pretty vascular!!

I will be perfect from here on out though i promise!
Oh no it was baadddd hahaha, but theres no way i can ruin 5.5 weeks worth of good dieting with 1.5 days, so ill just hop back on it and kill it like usual!

Day 11:
On a good note i got in and smashed chest and tris. The pump was outrageous and vascularity was disgusting, i was loving it. I didnt do any cardio but no biggie.
Ahh atleast spill the beans on what u binged on. Thats when the fun hazing starts :lol:

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Came across this late. But I'm in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:
Today was a very nerve racking daty as far as work goes so diet wasnt very good, food wise it was perfect, but nowhere near enough.

No workout tonight either had a flag football game. Also for my cheat meals i had bk and tacobell and then some chili. Fatty Mcpatty!! Muahaha

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
you've got more will than I do. I have never tried carb cycling but have the upmost respect for those that can wrap their lives around eating consice planned meals like that.

+1 to you

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14:

Things have been very busy and hectic and motivation has gone in the ****ter, so i opted to take the rest of the week off until monday, which was about 4 days. I havnt had a break in forever. Also gonna look into a different training plan as ive gotten bored with mine.

Other then that everythings great, appetite is huge (which sucks but i expected that) , veigns are thicker, pumps are better, and i look fuller eve on lower carb days. Really who could complain with that?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14:

Things have been very busy and hectic and motivation has gone in the ****ter, so i opted to take the rest of the week off until monday, which was about 4 days. I havnt had a break in forever. Also gonna look into a different training plan as ive gotten bored with mine.

Other then that everythings great, appetite is huge (which sucks but i expected that) , veigns are thicker, pumps are better, and i look fuller eve on lower carb days. Really who could complain with that?
Well what is ur training plan now?

Nice always fun to look in the mirror while on cycle. Even my fatass looks good lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16:

Im itchin to get back into the gym today!! Im going to try and follow Laynes power/hypertrophy split. Its a completely different change from what i am doing now. So it should be fun.

This is what it will look like:

Day One, Upper Power:
3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Two, Lower Power:
2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Three, Off

Day Four, Hypertrophy Chest/Arms:

3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short of failure.
3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3 sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Five, Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps:

4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Six, Hypertrophy Legs/Calves:
2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15 range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Seven, Off

Template

Sunday: Upper Power

-5x5 or 3x5 for all lifts(5x5 on bulk cause recovery is better, 3x5 on cut)
-Barbell Bench Press
-Barbell Rows
-Military Press
-Barbell Shrugs

Monday: Lower Power

-5x5 or 3x5 for all lifts(5x5 on bulk cause recovery is better, 3x5 on cut)
-Back Squat
-Stiff Leg Deadlift, Or Romanian DL
-6-8 sets of Standing Calf, little higher reps, i like to do 6-8 on heavy days

Tues: Off (I usually do some cardio)

Wednesday: Hypertrophy Chest/Arms

(For hypertrophy days i never go to failure, always stop about 2 reps before failure)
-DB Incline Bech 3x8-12
-Barbell Close Grip Bench 3x8-12
-DB Flat Bench 2x8-12
-Preacher Curls 3x8-12 super setted with
-Standing French Press 3x8-12
-Push Downs 3x8-12 super setted with
-DB Hammer Curls
-Cable Crossovers 3x8-12
-Machine Curl 3x8-12 supersetted with
-Machine Dips 3x8-12

Thursday: Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps
(For hypertrophy days i never go to failure, always stop about 2 reps before failure)

-DB Shoulder Press 3x8-12 super setted with
-DB Front Raise 3x8-12
-DB One Arm Row 3x8-12 super setted with
-DB Arnold Press 3x8-12
-Lat Pull Down (Wide Grip) 2x8-12 super setted with
-DB Shrugs 2x10-15
-Lat Pull Down (Close grip, palms facing in) 2x8-12 super setted with
-DB Upright Row 2x10-15
-T-bar row 2x8-12 (Usually too tired/dead to do this last exercise, but some times i do it)

Friday: Hypertrophy Legs/Calves
(For hypertrophy days i never go to failure, always stop about 2 reps before
failure)

-Hack Squat 5x8-12 super setted with
-Standing Calf 5x10-15
-Leg Extensions 5x10-15 super setted with
-Sitting Leg Curls 5x10-15 super setted with
-Sitting Calf Raise 4x8-12

Saturday: Off (cardio if you want)

Just in case you didnt know what it was.

Also diet, changing this up as well. I figured that once my fatloss stalls i need to make adjustments right, well if ive already got no carbs in my diet, i cant possibly make adjustments outside of taking fat out, and thats what was keepin me full. SO ive decided to implement carbs back in.

My question to everyone is this, i will have 1 carb meal a day of 30-40gms of carbs, and my 2 carbups per week. BUT should i have my carb meal for bfast or AFTER training. Ive done both and have seen results with both, but just wanted to get a feeling of what yall think.

IM gonna murder it today!!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout plan! Looks fantastic, I might switch to something like this in the future.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout plan! Looks fantastic, I might switch to something like this in the future.
Should yield some awesome results. The upper power today was a bit weird as im not used to the little bit of volume but im sure my body will get wrecked on the hypertrophy days.

So far so good today though, pumps and strength were decent.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant wait for my katana epi stack in may

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That workout looks fun man...ENJOY!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17:
Weight this morning 186

Today was lower power and ohhh how i wrecked my legs!! Pump was huge, strength sucks as i never trained for strength really, but holy crap my legs and lower back are donefor!!!

Stretched after for a good bit too, surprisingly even while going heavy my hips didnt hurt, which really makes me wonder wtf is wrong wth them.

Diets been perfect today, its so crazy how i can go from lookin so lean to just a puffy mess, but its ok, **** happens, and just gotta get back on it!!

I have a weigh in the 27th of this month as well, i need to be below 180lbs to make weigh in or i get taped, no big deal on the taping but id rather be like 175-178lbs, so we shall see if the rest of this extra water and fat leave by then.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18:

Today is a rest day, just going to get in there and do some cardio and maybe some abs.

Water is starting to leave and im starting to phase back to my pre-trash diet thank god.

Vascularity and fullness have been very good lately though like ive stated before, other then that, thats about it! Oh yea, libido is randomly up as well.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its always good when your libido is still up. Hopefully within the next week, youll start shedding more weight, keep killing it man!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its always good when your libido is still up. Hopefully within the next week, youll start shedding more weight, keep killing it man!!!
Yea definitely, i need to shed this weight before the weigh in.. granted i have another 2 weeks but still. I wanna be as tight and waist as small as possible!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19:

Todays been a good day, diets been on point although ive been really hungry all day. Weight is stable at 185 and got in a good PT session today. Theres a flag football game tonight but i may skip it and go workout, or workout after. Havnt decided yet really.

I wont lie though, im pretty worn out from the PT session, it was brutal but good.

Tonights workout will be chest/arms hypertrophy, its a brutal workout but i think i can handle it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say skip flag football and pump the iron :sgrin:

Run around grabbing other guys' asses or destroy weight?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
pass up grab ass with dudes?! What?!

PS: upping my katana to 500mg tomorrow ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice brother, i wish i had the money to do that but i just dont. Im liking the 250 mgs though, suiting me well.

Got in and MURDERED my Chest/Arms hypertrophy night tonight. I cant even begin to explain how pumped and vascular i was. Im like low carbs wtf? BUT im not arguing!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cant wait to see what it does for u brother :cheers:

Nice brother, i wish i had the money to do that but i just dont. Im liking the 250 mgs though, suiting me well.

Got in and MURDERED my Chest/Arms hypertrophy night tonight. I cant even begin to explain how pumped and vascular i was. Im like low carbs wtf? BUT im not arguing!!
It gives me hope seeing u r having so much success with 250mg of Katana. I just received a bottle mysteriously :saroll: Will have to do some thinking as to how I will use it in the future. Options r going through my head now, but time is on my side.

Btw glad u listened and killed the iron errrr probably rubber actually.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20:

So my DOMS has been unreal since i started this new split but i love it, already suiting me very well and i can see myself making some very nice gains with this split.

Anyways today was shoulders, back, traps hypertrophy day and i absolutely murdered it today. I felt so pumped and vascular it was amazing.

Definitely happy with how things are going. Tomorrow will be a rest day and my carbup day and then sunday is legs hypertrophy, they are gonna be smoked!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel like your recovery has changed at all since you started katana?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job so far man
Keep killing it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel like your recovery has changed at all since you started katana?
Hard to say as i started a new training split and have been extremely sore. This final week will really tell how well its helping me. Also have to remember im on lower cals all while still doin PT n stuff so the fact that i just recover is amazing in and of itself lol.

Day 21-22:
Both these days were rest days, just was to busy to get in today and do the hypertrophy lower. I doubt ill make it up tomorrow as ive got lowerbody power on tuesday.

Vascularity is still good, diets been iffy on the cheat day and today, but no biggie. Muscles have been rock hard as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23:

Weight: 185

Todays workout was upperbody power.. workout went very well, was focused and in the zone the entire time. Vascularity, pump, and strength were awesome as well.

Appetite is just ferocious and i just wanna keep eating and eating, but ive got a weigh in on the 27th, im over my max by 5 lbs, so i need to keep it tight these last 10 days so i will atleast make tape. :lol: