3AD vs 4-DHEA

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems most anecdotes I’ve seen about 3AD shows it’s very good at building strength. Is this considered more potent than DHEA-4?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are 2 different compounds entirely.
4 andro converts to test and estrogen.
It’s a feel good compound that gives me fullness, and decent strength. It’s very noticeable pre workout, for what it is.
Most use stacked with another compound.
You’d do well to run both this and the 3ad, although I can’t comment on that one.
It’s been talked about a lot on here tho!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Often 3AD is mistaken as a DHT, however it is not, technically speaking. It does however exhibit DHT like effects and is more considered an "add-on" that will boost the effects of other anabolics.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
3ad from enhanced labs is trash, took 5 bottles w no results, e-mailed customer service and they tried to say it was legit. never will i purchase a product from them in my life again. i took 3-ad from PRE maybe years ago and it was good, results even after 3 weeks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3ad from enhanced labs is trash, took 5 bottles w no results, e-mailed customer service and they tried to say it was legit. never will i purchase a product from them in my life again. i took 3-ad from PRE maybe years ago and it was good, results even after 3 weeks
who is enhanced labs>? is that EA pharma related?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take it solo?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Often 3AD is mistaken as a DHT, however it is not, technically speaking. It does however exhibit DHT like effects and is more considered an "add-on" that will boost the effects of other anabolics.
Was kinda planning to run it solo, but I am on trt. I could easily bump up my trt dose, but I’ve done that twice before (bumped it to ~350) and I honestly got nothing from that dose. Tried going to 400 and felt like chit. I’m one of those that doesn’t seem to get gains off moderate doses of test, and higher has me feeling crappy. I guess I could grab some LGD or S23. Something I’ll have to consider.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
who is enhanced labs>? is that EA pharma related?
I think so. I think tony huge is somehow involved in the brand because i get youtube ads constantly now for protien snacks from that brand

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sucks. I think they're the only one who sells oral 3AD now. I'm sitting on 4 bottles of TD 3AD from Iconic Formulations. I'll obviously stack it with other compounds but I have no idea what to expect from it.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
let me know the lot number of your bottle when you get it. all 5 bottles i had were of the same lot number with a white cap on the bottle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without getting into pointless details, in the simplest form, 3ad is a very mild compound, i wouldnt expct much from it solo, someone on a first cycle migh get some results solo but im thinking very natty results at best. Its much better as a add on. If somone took 200mg of masteron solo per week for 4 weeks they would probably see no results. If they added 200 to there trt or a mild dose of test 300-400 then mast would shine better. Same type idea in my opinion.

4ad is a prohormone to test and estrogen, solo it dont do much either, its used as a "testbase" but its actually more of a estrogen base.

Stacking these 2 togther might make for a decent boost but i Would still expect underwelming results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That sucks. I think they're the only one who sells oral 3AD now. I'm sitting on 4 bottles of TD 3AD from Iconic Formulations. I'll obviously stack it with other compounds but I have no idea what to expect from it.
He ran it solo, gains to be expected solo are pretty much zero

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Running somethong like 3 or 4 solo and being mad about no gains is like going to a vegan restruant and being mad theres no steaks

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running somethong like 3 or 4 solo and being mad about no gains is like going to a vegan restruant and being mad theres no steaks
Right. Running them stacked for strength is pretty cool. 4 for your test base and 3ad pre-workout for the dht effect on your lifts. Definitely not an all out gainer thing tho.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He ran it solo, gains to be expected solo are pretty much zero
That's true. Although to be honest, I have no idea what exactly it is that 3AD does... or is even supposed to do. I can't really find any information on it. But yeah, I am certainly not going to be running my 3AD solo.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's true. Although to be honest, I have no idea what exactly it is that 3AD does... or is even supposed to do. I can't really find any information on it. But yeah, I am certainly not going to be running my 3AD solo.
in a nutshell it adds a bit of andronicity to your cycle. enhancing anything your on.

If ran solo, you can expect gains in line with an epiandro cycle... i.e. you might see some hardening and strength but not much mass accrual

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Did you buy the EL bottles recently? Because any 3-AD that you've bough in the last few years is bogus, bet on it.

Otherwise, it's like others have said. It adds noteworthy gains as an add-on to practically anything, but solo it takes a greater amount to yield impressive results, at least to guys with a higher level of androgenic experience.

It does work, and it's amazingly free of sides (even at servings up to 200-300mg/d.) I assume because of it's relatively high metabolic resistance, it doesn't make any dirty metabolites.

Basically, 3-AD was developed around 2006, to be a legal and natural alternative to the PHs of that time. However, it's very expensive to produce and there were still too many potent methylated androgens on the grey market, so it was decided that 3-AD would not be cost-effective to market.

The only reason it was recently resurrected is because it's about all that's left as far as legal options, and it's still stronger mg/mg that anything else on the market (like Androsterone, Epiandro, 4-DHEA, etc...) It's a bit stronger than Adrenosterone also, but that's the closest OTC hormone to it IME.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Did you buy the EL bottles recently? Because any 3-AD that you've bough in the last few years is bogus, bet on it.

Otherwise, it's like others have said. It adds noteworthy gains as an add-on to practically anything, but solo it takes a greater amount to yield impressive results, at least to guys with a higher level of androgenic experience.

It does work, and it's amazingly free of sides (even at servings up to 200-300mg/d.) I assume because of it's relatively high metabolic resistance, it doesn't make any dirty metabolites.

Basically, 3-AD was developed around 2006, to be a legal and natural alternative to the PHs of that time. However, it's very expensive to produce and there were still too many potent methylated androgens on the grey market, so it was decided that 3-AD would not be cost-effective to market.

The only reason it was recently resurrected is because it's about all that's left as far as legal options, and it's still stronger mg/mg that anything else on the market (like Androsterone, Epiandro, 4-DHEA, etc...) It's a bit stronger than Adrenosterone also, but that's the closest OTC hormone to it IME.
I bought them in the past 5 months. First order was 2 bottles thst lasted a few weeks then i bought 3 more just to test if it needed a longer kick in time. Took 2 to 3 times the recommended dosages without noticing anything whatsoever. Basically paid $500 for rice flour.lol

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guarantee the 3AD in Ultra Three is legit - we may be able to do another small run soon

But, As D said - it's EXPENSIVE...almost trest expensive.

Speaking of - So glad to see you on here @DR.D !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have ran it up to 125mg/day orally, first solo at 50-75mg then raised it over time alongside SARMs. I want to say like 6-8 weeks on 3AD. I was getting very bad acne at the end, but there’s the SARMs to consider as well (and their own legitimacy). So I can’t exactly point the acne finger at 3AD, only that it happened during the stack.

Anyway, on 75mg I was getting noticeable increase in energy, aggression, and libido after dosing - I could notice 25mg at a time even. I was using Enhanced Formulations (not to be confused with EL). Also added a couple lbs of glycogen pretty quickly, the extra muscle fullness was obvious. Not so hard like Proviron or Mast, almost more like a little Mechabol.

The feel was almost like Proviron, Epiandro & Halodrol had a baby (not remotely as potent as Halodrol, just the dry muscle fullness). Good way to add some extra libido and a little more pop to an oral cycle IMO, if money is no option. I felt like 100mg was pretty ideal, 125 wasn’t really doing anything else and it’s not cheap.

It needs to be added to a blast strictly as an adjunct. If you put it onto true TRT, you will be disappointed.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i have the empty bottle of 3AD in front of me, the barcode number is 5004697432

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Guarantee the 3AD in Ultra Three is legit - we may be able to do another small run soon

any thoughts of a 3-ad in salvo product?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Boom!
Screenshot_20240509_224842_Google.jpg

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I have ran it up to 125mg/day orally, first solo at 50-75mg then raised it over time alongside SARMs. I want to say like 6-8 weeks on 3AD. I was getting very bad acne at the end, but there’s the SARMs to consider as well (and their own legitimacy). So I can’t exactly point the acne finger at 3AD, only that it happened during the stack.

Anyway, on 75mg I was getting noticeable increase in energy, aggression, and libido after dosing - I could notice 25mg at a time even. I was using Enhanced Formulations (not to be confused with EL). Also added a couple lbs of glycogen pretty quickly, the extra muscle fullness was obvious. Not so hard like Proviron or Mast, almost more like a little Mechabol.

The feel was almost like Proviron, Epiandro & Halodrol had a baby (not remotely as potent as Halodrol, just the dry muscle fullness). Good way to add some extra libido and a little more pop to an oral cycle IMO, if money is no option. I felt like 100mg was pretty ideal, 125 wasn’t really doing anything else and it’s not cheap.

It needs to be added to a blast strictly as an adjunct. If you put it onto true TRT, you will be disappointed.
when i used 3-ad from the board sponsor PRE a few years back it seemed legit and had a similar muscle fullness to legit epiandro from what i can remember

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anyone other than Enhaced Labs even make an oral 3-AD anymore?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I bought them in the past 5 months. First order was 2 bottles thst lasted a few weeks then i bought 3 more just to test if it needed a longer kick in time. Took 2 to 3 times the recommended dosages without noticing anything whatsoever. Basically paid $500 for rice flour.lol
Then it's safe to say it was probably not 3-AD that you purchased.

There is only 1 supplier in the world who knows how to make this material in commercial quantities. I stay in touch with him because I share the patent with his top chemist. I also know who exclusively manufactures 3-AD at the moment and none has been ordered, produced or licensed in years!

So don't feel bad Lanky. You got screwed on a few bottles of expensive rice flour, but if it makes you feel any better I get screwed for a lot more everyday this bogus product is sold. I haven't seen a dime of royalties from Tony or any of these guys supposedly selling it, plus selling rice flour under the 3-AD trademark gives the ingredient a bad reputation (which is very not cool.)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Thanks, Rob! I still come around to respond to PMs and threads. ;)

Good to see that you're still around and thriving on here, my friend.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any thoughts of a 3-ad in salvo product?
Tried - it wasn’t soluble in a meaningful dose - I think we were able to get like 25mg/ml

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when i used 3-ad from the board sponsor PRE a few years back it seemed legit and had a similar muscle fullness to legit epiandro from what i can remember
same supplier, it was legit.

Also @Hyde I had the crazy acne from it at 75!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried - it wasn’t soluble in a meaningful dose - I think we were able to get like 25mg/ml
still... though it may take more than a ml to hit a dose, I would think 40-50 mgs per day would blow away an oral dose of 125.

there is just a vastly different feel to topical hormones with the trickle feed effect. 🤷‍♂️

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
still... though it may take more than a ml to hit a dose, I would think 40-50 mgs per day would blow away an oral dose of 125.

there is just a vastly different feel to topical hormones with the trickle feed effect. 🤷‍♂️
Iconic has ultra three in a gel :)

75mg per 2 pumps x 30 doses

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
same supplier, it was legit.

Also @Hyde I had the crazy acne from it at 75!!
I’m pretty sure I was getting it before I ever added anything else. It was the main side besides aggression I remember associating with it.

I would actually hold off doses based on the aggression, or make sure I took it for libido when necessary - it was potent for both.

lanky

Awards
  • Established

There is only 1 supplier in the world who knows how to make this material in commercial quantities. I stay in touch with him because I share the patent with his top chemist. I also know who exclusively manufactures 3-AD at the moment and none has been ordered, produced or licensed in years!

So don't feel bad Lanky. You got screwed on a few bottles of expensive rice flour, but if it makes you feel any better I get screwed for a lot more everyday this bogus product is sold. I haven't seen a dime of royalties from Tony or any of these guys supposedly selling it, plus selling rice flour under the 3-AD trademark gives the ingredient a bad reputation (which is very not cool.)
thank you for the industry insider insight. i don't understand how this happens with a patent licensed product like that and surprised no one else spoke up , did no one have a reference standard or just took someones word what was in the product, did it actually contain product at one point and someone tampered with all the bottles and sold it gray market for under the table for personal profit, i could have used the rice flour in the capsules to create the worlds most expensive gluten free pancake.lol...leaves lots of speculation

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I’m pretty sure I was getting it before I ever added anything else. It was the main side besides aggression I remember associating with it.

I would actually hold off doses based on the aggression, or make sure I took it for libido when necessary - it was potent for both.
i did not notice any androgenic effects or other sides form PRE's 3AD, just muscle fullness at maybe 4 capsules a day..i think they were dosed at 30mg per capsule but i cant remember for sure...his epiandro/andro blend capsules were also good

lanky

Awards
  • Established
that stinks it wont hold well in salvo. maybe a suppository version may have good permeation through the rectal mucosa.....beta testers anyone:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SBH

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have 4 bottles of Ultra Three. I was thinking 3 pumps over 80 days. That would be 112.5mgs of 3AD. Not sure what else I am going to be running with it yet but thinking 112.5mgs TD should be enough. Could try to bump it to 150mgs but from what I'm reading here that doesn't seem necessary or even really beneficial.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have 4 bottles of Ultra Three. I was thinking 3 pumps over 80 days. That would be 112.5mgs of 3AD. Not sure what else I am going to be running with it yet but thinking 112.5mgs TD should be enough. Could try to bump it to 150mgs but from what I'm reading here that doesn't seem necessary or even really beneficial.
If you were on TRT I’d say that’s fine for playing around, like a TRT plus, but because you actually cycle I am telling you that is a flat out waste of your HPTA solo. Take 10mg Dbol or a cc of test with it, or both, at least.

Now if you just meant added to your blast, yes that dose will be really obvious in effect.

Reactions: SBH
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were on TRT I’d say that’s fine for playing around, like a TRT plus, but because you actually cycle I am telling you that is a flat out waste of your HPTA solo. Take 10mg Dbol or a cc of test with it, or both, at least.

Now if you just meant added to your blast, yes that dose will be really obvious in effect.
I agree. It would be very interesting to see how a higher dose of the td version affected libido and workout aggression but definitely need a test base or at least some 4-dhea.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

No definitely not running it solo. Probably like test + an oral finisher or something. I haven't decided on a cycle yet. Just thinking of adding the 3AD as a complement to a cycle and wasn't sure on how to dose it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so your saying salvo is just too "last gen" :geek:
not at all, I love that carrier - we have different tools for different needs. some compounds are just more challenging than others. I may play with it more if I get another round of Material - see if I can tweak the carrier to get more solubility - but, ultra three has been loved by many.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This has me wondering, if not maybe just me being ignorant. If none has been produced or ordered in years, how is there product available today? Maybe I’m misunderstanding something.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has me wondering, if not maybe just me being ignorant. If none has been produced or ordered in years, how is there product available today? Maybe I’m misunderstanding something.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey @delsolrob, any insight into DR. D’s post about production and orders. I know it seems like IF has 3-ad in small batch runs, but still curious about his comments. Planning to run it with some LGD soon. Thx!

Last edited: