3ad... how androgenic?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Exactly how androgenic is this compound? I am concerned with namely hairloss as it is said this feels like 4ad... didn't have hardly any shedding with superdrol, but if I can get by without much shedding and have all the great mood/libido enhancing effects that it is claiming to cause, it would be a HUGE plus...and since the cats been let out of the bag as far as the actual ingredients it contains are concerned, I figured someone would have an answer for this...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I've read that... yes, it says it is only a 1 according to that scale with conversion to DHT, but its still 50% as androgenic as testosterone, which makes it fairly androgenic... they said the same thing about 1AD as well with regards to hairloss... So comparing this to another compound you helped develop like Superdrol, what can I expect as far as androgenic sides? I know they are two different beasts, but it would help to know...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
only thing i can tell ya then, is i had no problems with hairloss

and

i am running it for a second cycle as we speak!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
only thing i can tell ya then, is i had no problems with hairloss

and

i am running it for a second cycle as we speak!
Are you genetically pre-disposed? I guess a better question would be have you had any shedding on other compounds?

Another question for ya... can conversion to 5AR be blocked with compounds like finasteride or dutasturide with 3ad, like test, or does it convert through some other pathway like 1ad?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you genetically pre-disposed? I guess a better question would be have you had any shedding on other compounds?

Another question for ya... can conversion to 5AR be blocked with compounds like finasteride or dutasturide with 3ad, like test, or does it convert through some other pathway like 1ad?
i had massive thinning while on PP and Havoc..........
none on 3-AD......

the other q will have to be answered by someone more knowledgeable than me...........sorry!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
i had massive thinning while on PP and Havoc..........
none on 3-AD......

the other q will have to be answered by someone more knowledgeable than me...........sorry!

Thanks for the quick replies... I guess a better question would be is 3ad 5AR-reduced already? As I recall, such compounds cannot be blocked via finasteride/dutasturide...

Anabolic Monkey

Awards

Would very much like to hear the answer to this question as well!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am sure Dr.D will get this answered for you.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Is there a Doc in the house? D, we're waiting on your god-like knowledge... have you thought of starting an apprenticeship? :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i already alerted him to the thread.........

he had to run and do some errands (he actually has a life, ya know :jaw: whooda thunk it!?!?!?!) LMAO! :toofunny:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Yes 3-AD did an amazing ET recomp on me. Chicks really dig the frail, palish grey, slit mouth, large glossy eye look though. Freaks them out for a min until they see the 9inch glowing fingers.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Yes 3-AD did an amazing ET recomp on me. Chicks really dig the frail, palish grey, slit mouth, large glossy eye look though. Freaks them out for a min until they see the 9inch glowing fingers.
lmfao! :toofunny:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You mean flailing your arms around screaming and start glowing red in your belly when you get excited? :D
It's not bad on hair loss from all accounts, but a touch of finasteride will do the trick for sure, maybe 1-2.5mg/d. The main metabolite of 3AD is the 5 reduced 11b-OH form, so I strongly suspect a 5a-RI will make this very friendly even if you're prone to loss.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not bad on hair loss from all accounts, but a touch of finasteride will do the trick for sure, maybe 1-2.5mg/d. The main metabolite of 3AD is the 5 reduced 11b-OH form, so I strongly suspect a 5a-RI will make this very friendly even if you're prone to loss.
:clap2:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DR.D again.

THANKS, D! :thumbsup:

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
And that is why he is called Doctor. Reps, D.

:bow28:

This makes me very excited to run this... I am very prone, but if it isn't bad by itself and a 5a-RI will in fact block the dht conversion anyway for paranoid people like me, this will be a GREAT recomp AND strength compound... I'm guessing much like anavar as far as effects go, just better libido and not as toxic... I just don't wanna end up looking like my avatar. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The Goonies! That's a crack up swoody! PM anytime you got a question my man. If I can answer it I will. :)