300mg vs 400mg cruise question

• Thread starter Uscaredtogroworwut
  • Start date

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Any opinions on how much more muscle 400mg a week would hold on a life cruise rather than 300mg between blasts?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can hold all your muscle with as little as 200mg. As long as you’re on top of the range for total testosterone you’ll hold your muscle IF you’re eating as much as you were on cycle or more and if your training as hard or more. The true variables of holding muscle is diet and training and third is your trt / cruise. If you think you need 300-400 you’re obsessed, insecure or there’s holes somewhere else in your plan. I used to cruise on 250 out of fear of losing muscle and now i cruise on 150-175. I’ll even hold everything while cutting on a severe calorie deficit with as little as 200mg. Even someone who’s single digit body fat 250 lbs of muscle doesn’t need 300-400mg.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
You can hold all your muscle with as little as 200mg. As long as you’re on top of the range for total testosterone you’ll hold your muscle IF you’re eating as much as you were on cycle or more and if your training as hard or more. The true variables of holding muscle is diet and training and third is your trt / cruise. If you think you need 300-400 you’re obsessed, insecure or there’s holes somewhere else in your plan. I used to cruise on 250 out of fear of losing muscle and now i cruise on 150-175. I’ll even hold everything while cutting on a severe calorie deficit with as little as 200mg. Even someone who’s single digit body fat 250 lbs of muscle doesn’t need 300-400mg.
Thanks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also.. you’ll grow much better when you go back on blast if your cruise dose was lower. Honestly I don’t tell you to go as low as you can but seriously you don’t need 300-400 that’s nuts. And I’m not someone that does low doses cycle far from that and I’m not on the safe side of things. I’m just not on the extreme either. want an agressive cruise dose do 250 just keep bloodworks regular (3 times a year if possible). That’s enough to keep everything and even grow a little during cruise time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also.. you’ll grow much better when you go back on blast if your cruise dose was lower. Honestly I don’t tell you to go as low as you can but seriously you don’t need 300-400 that’s nuts. And I’m not someone that does low doses cycle far from that and I’m not on the safe side of things. I’m just not on the extreme either. want an agressive cruise dose do 250 just keep bloodworks regular (3 times a year if possible). That’s enough to keep everything and even grow a little during cruise time.

^^ Excellent Post. ^^

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a great point.