muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jarrow Curcumin 95 legit?
Isn't that just the 95% curcumin without any absorption enhancement? It seems that curcumin really shines with some sort of absorption enhancement. Jarrow does have Meriva curcumin though. Jarrow is a legit brand though, if that's what you're asking about.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
paul56778 How are you dosing it? Laxo usually takes longer to take effect
I am currently using 2 pumps of dermastrength unleashed as my form of laxo, 1 after morning shower and the other 1 hour pre workout, applied to inner arms and delts,

If i train earlier in the day e.g. 12-1 pm instead of 3-4, i usually dose the second pump after pre bed shower.

mtmrfz

Regarding curcumin it seems there are a ton of brands and products out there,but very few have absorption enchancers,can anyone recommend a certain product? Preferably one which I could get from Iherb or something along those lines since I live in EU

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Regarding curcumin it seems there are a ton of brands and products out there,but very few have absorption enchancers,can anyone recommend a certain product? Preferably one which I could get from Iherb or something along those lines since I live in EU
Go with Meriva or BCM95. You could try curcumin + bioperine, I think it is the cheapest alternativ of them three.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
MetaCurcumin is another one that is supposed to have outrageous absorption - but we all know the supp industry :) I also always wonder about the studies showing "too much" Curcumin doing bad things to hormone levels. I just dump 2-3g of Tumeric in my Tomato Juice with Ground Black Pepper (and currently bulk Piperine too) and call it a day. I don't have bad joints anyway.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Finish Line by IForce
Hemavo2MAX
Humapro

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the OP just says "if you could get your hands on an indefinite supply"

-- is this a paid for supply (as I've seen some mention and I'm guessing is the case)? or just you know the well will never run dry? lol (I'm OCD and don't like answering things without all the details).

That said, the number one for me is BRITE. I'm going on 3 weeks now without it and absolutely HATE it. I NEED IT BACK.

And since it's 3 supplements; not just individual ingredients, I'm gonna go bang for your buck route and try to find combo options.

So I think I'd say Max REPS for my pre-workout even though I need to add stims, but those are dirt cheap. That has plenty of endurance and if I ever needed to run it during intra, I could do that as well (even though my intra of choice is 5g bulk taurine + Compete).

For number 3, part of me wants to say Ergonine, but I think I'd honestly have to say MyoSynergy Elite. I just need that pump and strength side for one of those 3. So Myo and BRITE taking care of fat loss/leaning and strength/size and then Max REPS for my intra needs.

Always a hard call to choose just 3, though :)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Trestolone
Mesomorph
Tamoxifen

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Assuming protein is already a given,

Ergonine
Na+RALA
Agmatine

^ cost effective way to cover a LOT of bases.

I was also deciding between these to add:

Orange Triad & Oximega
GenoFlex

macwad

Awards
  • Established
OL Tr1umph
Evomuse Strafe (HMB-CA and other goodies)
OL Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Novasol Curcumin

The biomimetic micelle matrix is completely stable at gastric pH and is FULLY delivered to the intestinal wall for maximum absorption. The published study show that on average NovaSOL® Curcumin is 185X
more bioavailable than native Curcumin…therefore the bioavailable label claim for NovaSOL® Curcumin is unsurpassed in the market today. The C-Max, T-Max and Retention levels are so exponentially higher than any other product due to the fact that most Curcumin is excreted out through the liver within 2 hours of ingesting and NovaSOL® Curcumin remains in the plasma for over 24 hours!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Base on the look of the formula only since I have not try them

New Alpha max
Triumph
ABE

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Base on the look of the formula only since I have not try them

New Alpha max
Triumph
ABE
Make sure you cycle the Alphamax XT and ABE though brother! They shouldn't be taken at the same time, or run for longer than 8 weeks at a time

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
subbed

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This will be fine. Just take a lengthy break after.
Would you recommend 2 months of or 3 after 16 weeks on.

Also i am thinking of getting the tab version and taking one pre workout and dosing 1 pump in the AM.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
s-husk fiber
caffeine
whey

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend 2 months of or 3 after 16 weeks on.

Also i am thinking of getting the tab version and taking one pre workout and dosing 1 pump in the AM.
I'd probably do 8 weeks at least. 3 is up to you.

CJNator

Awards
Follodrone 2.0
HMBCA
BMP

Haven't tried HMB or BMP yet but I've read good things.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Everything has a supplement option now

In for: "i stopped drinking water, now I supplement with a saline solution and drag around an IV bag"

"With BCAAs so I don't need to eat either"

"And a trickle of Sdrol"

Eat your damn steak kids

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Everything has a supplement option now

In for: "i stopped drinking water, now I supplement with a saline solution and drag around an IV bag"

"With BCAAs so I don't need to eat either"

"And a trickle of Sdrol"

Eat your damn steak kids
Adrol over sdrol ;)

Famine

Famine

Awards
Hmm...I'd keep my list of 3 WAY more basic:
Multi
Fish oil
Protein

I mean, an infinite supply, to me, means you're taking it for life. Not seeing running cycles into old age as a viable strategy.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Having thought about this more going to change my initial response to;

Fish oil
Vit D3
Pantethine

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tr1umph
Gut health
Orange Triad

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
1 Brite
2 X Factor
3 Alphamax XT

Honorable Mention..could easily be in the top 3...
Follidrone 2.0
Triumph
Ergonine

compan

compan

Awards
Finish Line
ISO-100
Carbon Prep (if I can add caffeine)

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
3 Supps. That's a tough one.

I'd probably go the health route and say:
OL Ar1macare Pro
CL Oximega Orange
CL Orange Triad+Greens

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a lot of people have said Brite in here, and not just that but its been on top of their list. Some good sh*t huh?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6