3 More weeks of Anabeta and erase..What next?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK im currently on week 5 of an 8 week anabeta and erase stack with some Daa. I love the stack. i've gained 8lbs thus far.

Im looking to see what i go for next. I dont want to touch anything that involves test. Any suggestions? Im going for a recomp or a lean bulk. In jan i will start my hdrol cycle :).. Open to suggestions. I was looking at M1d black but not sure.

I was looking at pp andromass and androbulk but i dont ever see myself spending over $100 for anything again. Way to expensive even with the blackfriday deal lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your taking Hdrol in Jan, then take off the next few weeks to give your body a break.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your goals?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK im currently on week 5 of an 8 week anabeta and erase stack with some Daa. I love the stack. i've gained 8lbs thus far.

Im looking to see what i go for next. I dont want to touch anything that involves test. Any suggestions? Im going for a recomp or a lean bulk. In jan i will start my hdrol cycle :).. Open to suggestions. I was looking at M1d black but not sure.

I was looking at pp andromass and androbulk but i dont ever see myself spending over $100 for anything again. Way to expensive even with the blackfriday deal lol
You dont want to touch anything that involves test?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
personally, my plan was to run anabeta/erase/asgt (got them all sitting on my dresser, ready to go) after i get back from vacation in about 1 month... then run androhard for a recomp, not sure exactly how much it is, but id imagine you could get it under $100 with the sale

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your taking Hdrol in Jan, then take off the next few weeks to give your body a break.
Yea that's what I'm planning on doing. My body def needs a little break. Might just stick to basics and maybe at-2 just to lean up a little more before cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont want to touch anything that involves test?
Nah because I been on test for a min. Body needs a break from it. At that I'm sure my test levels are high. No blood work but I'm pretty sure it is. I rather take a break till pct of my cycle so it'll be fresh.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally, my plan was to run anabeta/erase/asgt (got them all sitting on my dresser, ready to go) after i get back from vacation in about 1 month... then run androhard for a recomp, not sure exactly how much it is, but id imagine you could get it under $100 with the sale
That's what I ran. It's a good stack I'll tell u that much. You going to enjoy it.
Androhard alone? U should stack it with Androlean. I like pp but thy to expensive for my taste now. Before I would splurge and not care but after looking back I was like wtf I'm not spending 80 or more on one supp. That's just me.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^THIS!!!! Dont jump from stack > stack > cycle > PCT your body def needs a break. Thats at least 5 months of constant supps

Yea that's what I'm planning on doing. My body def needs a little break. Might just stick to basics and maybe at-2 just to lean up a little more before cycle.
BASICS: creatine, multi-vitamin, bcaa, maybe a preworkout. And I wouldnt worry about leaning out BEFORE cycle, that is what hdrol is known for

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^THIS!!!! Dont jump from stack > stack > cycle > PCT your body def needs a break. Thats at least 5 months of constant supps

BASICS: creatine, multi-vitamin, bcaa, maybe a preworkout. And I wouldnt worry about leaning out BEFORE cycle, that is what hdrol is known for
That's what in thinking. Might not do a Hdrol cycle in jan. might go with m1d with mmv in jan than during the spring do a epi cycle instead. Still sort of undecided. Planning it all out now.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do hdrol over m1d or mmv...Jan sounds like a good time. I would finish your current stack and give a little break. Plus with the holiday season it will be a little harder to be strict in December

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do hdrol over m1d or mmv...Jan sounds like a good time. I would finish your current stack and give a little break. Plus with the holiday season it will be a little harder to be strict in December
The reason I wanna do the m1d with Mmv it's bcause I wanna do a Epi cycle right before summer, around June. So idk if I should do a hdrol cycle in jan and Epi in June. What u think?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends when you start the Hdrol and how long u planned on running it.

Remember time off needs to = time on + PCT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hdrol jan 2nd for 6 weeks and wanted to take the Epi in June which would be 4 months in between.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea ik. Starting hdrol jan2 for 6 weeks and Epi in June. Which is 4 months in between.