3 days out

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont give up!!!!!!! Quitting is not an option! You can do it, and you will do it better! Chalk that up as a learning experience. If you post any pics that would be great!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Dream tan also works wonders. I have put both during the show and was very dark! The only thing: It stains!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Heres the only pics that are somewhat visible off the digi camera... The short fella on my left won it. These photos do not do any of us justice. The guy who won was so shredded it was ridiculous. He was about 5'7 maybe 5'8" tops and was 190 pounds! :hammer:

A couple of the shots are before I got totally set as well......

Attachments

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
ther you go man, you look 10 times better than I did when I started years ago. You looked a little soft but very full. Ya it would have been tough to beeat the short guy. I would have had the same probl;em a week later at the show I originally planned on. But you got up there and looked good. Now look forward to next year and you will have plenty of time to nail a simple yet easy diet down.

Looks good, you should be proud of your accomplishment

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One thing I noticed in your side shots is that your quads LOOKED a lot smaller than the dude on the left, but on the front shots they looked the same size.

There's a cool trick when doing side shots to not only make your legs look bigger, but to bring out the quad/ham seperation as well. It's tougher when you are taller though. Basically, you squat down so that you can press your front thigh into your knee. Using your back knee to press the inside of your front leg, the result is your front leg get's "spread out". However the audience and judges can't see that it has become thinner since they only see the side which consequently has become much larger and more detailed. I could see in the side chest pose specifically, the guy to the left of you used this technique.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
congrats on doing the show first off, lots of people have never gotten to do what you did so awesome job on that! now put on some more quality size and you will crush it next man!!
great job on getting up and doing it

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations, and next year will be tearing up the stage ;)