3-ad

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think the issue that I have, and I believe that the others who are observant have is not so much choosing to conduct sponsored testing or logging. It is the choice of candidate. Anyone who has been around this board long enough knows the 'click' of sponsors on this board (gosh...when you guys were green there were pages and pages of threads comprised entirely of green user names). There are a few clicks within the groups comprised of various sponsor reps. I know who they are, you know who they are and anyone with eyes open enough to read these logs do too.

When I see "my boy" set me up with "product x" for a sponsored log (cycle) and then a few pages down, your read "my [other] boy" set me up with "product y" for sponsored log (pct), then "my [other] boy" set me up with......"sponsored log". We have some of these 'click' running weeks of cycles and weeks of pct in the name of "sponsored logs".

I mean no disrespect when I say this so don't mistake it for an insult please - but it does not take a genius to see that reps "x" is a supplement whore who whores himself around this board for products for "logging purposes". Whether it is true or not (I can't argue it because I have no proof nor do I need any really) there is a VERY strong appearance of such. I am not the only one who see it. It is very obvious.

Anyone who is on this board for any time knows who they are and sees it happening. I don't believe we have an issue with "rival" companies I believe we have an issue with "allied" company sponsor reps who are running a racket of using free supplement products in the name of "sponsored logs".

Again, no disrespect directed at you, so please just read this as my opinion FWIW and it is nothing more than that. I have no interest in the products really and am only an administrator who just happens to see EVERYTHING that goes on and has seen this appearance and trend taking place recently (remember SDNG fiasco) and now we have this with the 3-AD logs.

In this case and in the other it has zero to do with the efficacy of the product in question. It is the method in how it is exposed to the market base (this board) and the means of "popular personalities" that are used to do so.

BTW...I have read none of the reviews or logs (God can you read through those threads without closing your browser before you are two or three posts into it) but I know MC is very capable. As a matter of fact you are looking at the senior (as in age) SD beta tester for the original DS SD. That was my last and best log on this board. I still log (personal) everything I do because that is how you learn and make progress. But I don't have anyone to market my self to either ;)

Really, at the end of the day my opinion (negative or positive) nor anyone else's on this board really matters. There is a whole world of market outside of this cyber space we live in here who will be fortunate to come across your products. You will surely be successful with your target market and I wish you and AX all the best luck. I mean that sincerely.

BTW - I am not really that important to this board, it's members or this industry that my opinion really makes a matter one way or the other. If you didn't already know that we can keep that between us two :D
BINGO..:cheers:

Same 5-10 people logging every product..lol Funny stuff.

People bashing "company x" and their products before they are board sponsors, the same "company X" comes on the board as a sponsor, and the same people are now doing sponsored logs praising the products, or repping for said companies.

But such is part of any internet forum. There is always going to be little "clicks" and what not.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's to the formation of the NCA - Non-Clique Alliance.

Qualifications:

-Must be friendly to all, yet grumpy regardless.
-Must be willing to sacrifice personal indignity for the sake of individuality.
-Must be honest, to the point of brutality.
-Must avoid bro-speak, bro-science, and bro-logic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Outstanding qualifications!:D

OK I'm in. I'll work on the grumpy part because obviously my cynicism is not a substitute. ;)
Logs are logs and there will always be logs as long as there are sponsors. Will I expect AX to stop? Will I leave them because they continue? Nope. Is it marketing? Perhaps. But there if there is a bit of merit in seeing a sponsored log, it is that they may be the doorway in for people to begin to learn about a product, a training style, or a particular "something" that they didn't know before. Once again, I push it - EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION!! Whatever gets them to open the book to Chapter 1 is just fine by me. :D

:welcome: to my school of thought... :wave:
You're good people. I believe we have an alliance :thumbsup:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I believe we have an alliance :thumbsup:
Very well. Naturally, our two tribes must do battle.
FLAGPOLE. 3'OCLOCK. TO THE WINNER - SPONSORED LOGS! Or should that to be to the loser....

I'm half on the fence about the whole debate as well. Personally, it pisses me off seeing the same five or so members cycling through the sponsored logs. You honestly just don't know who is telling the truth. But when I see it from the industry side, who seek out reputable and consistant members, it's their best interest to choose them. Sort of a lose/lose situation (not entirely, but takes away from some of the credability without a doubt).

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried bringing this issue up at another board and it went over like a lead ballon. Sponsored logs may inherently be a bit biased. If you wish to continue to log for other companies you will likely have to review other products in a positive manner. Furthermore some may feel some obligation to praise a product since they received it for free. With a company rep logging a competitor's product two things can result. If they are rivals then it's possible they would trash the product but this could bring litigation. More likely reps may exchange supps and good reviews to boost advertising. I doubt most would do this but you never know.

Since company reps already get free supps and the underground trading thrives there's no point in being greedy and applying to log as well. If AM decided that company reps could not apply for sponsored logs I would entirely support this. I think it's a fair policy change for everyone's aforementioned reasons.

i think the issue that I have, and I believe that the others who are observant have is not so much choosing to conduct sponsored testing or logging. It is the choice of candidate. Anyone who has been around this board long enough knows the 'click' of sponsors on this board (gosh...when you guys were green there were pages and pages of threads comprised entirely of green user names). There are a few clicks within the groups comprised of various sponsor reps. I know who they are, you know who they are and anyone with eyes open enough to read these logs do too.

When I see "my boy" set me up with "product x" for a sponsored log (cycle) and then a few pages down, your read "my [other] boy" set me up with "product y" for sponsored log (pct), then "my [other] boy" set me up with......"sponsored log". We have some of these 'click' running weeks of cycles and weeks of pct in the name of "sponsored logs".

I mean no disrespect when I say this so don't mistake it for an insult please - but it does not take a genius to see that reps "x" is a supplement whore who whores himself around this board for products for "logging purposes". Whether it is true or not (I can't argue it because I have no proof nor do I need any really) there is a VERY strong appearance of such. I am not the only one who see it. It is very obvious.

Anyone who is on this board for any time knows who they are and sees it happening. I don't believe we have an issue with "rival" companies I believe we have an issue with "allied" company sponsor reps who are running a racket of using free supplement products in the name of "sponsored logs".

Again, no disrespect directed at you, so please just read this as my opinion FWIW and it is nothing more than that. I have no interest in the products really and am only an administrator who just happens to see EVERYTHING that goes on and has seen this appearance and trend taking place recently (remember SDNG fiasco) and now we have this with the 3-AD logs.

In this case and in the other it has zero to do with the efficacy of the product in question. It is the method in how it is exposed to the market base (this board) and the means of "popular personalities" that are used to do so.

BTW...I have read none of the reviews or logs (God can you read through those threads without closing your browser before you are two or three posts into it) but I know MC is very capable. As a matter of fact you are looking at the senior (as in age) SD beta tester for the original DS SD. That was my last and best log on this board. I still log (personal) everything I do because that is how you learn and make progress. But I don't have anyone to market my self to either ;)

Really, at the end of the day my opinion (negative or positive) nor anyone else's on this board really matters. There is a whole world of market outside of this cyber space we live in here who will be fortunate to come across your products. You will surely be successful with your target market and I wish you and AX all the best luck. I mean that sincerely.

BTW - I am not really that important to this board, it's members or this industry that my opinion really makes a matter one way or the other. If you didn't already know that we can keep that between us two :D

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Consider for a second that 9,900 views are members who cannot wade through all the nonsense (subscribe, I'm in bro, in the hizzie, fo shizzle, i'd hit that, homo, fag) on the first page.
lol I was just thinking about this earlier today. I'm not ready yet, but soon, I'll have enough experience and knowledge under my
belt for certain supplement types that I'll be running detailed logs,
and one of the first things that came to my mind was:' And then after my very last entry, I'll ask a board admin/mod to remove all the non essential posts, so people can read the whole thing before
getting bored or tire dof my log'. I've looked at logs from people who are well known on the forums and in great shape, like Hank or TripDog, etc, and I think 'ok great, guy is in shape, knows what this supp allegedly does, and knows how to log it, should be promising'. And then you go through their logs, and you can't blame people for being sociable, or for having friends who want to chime in with their support, etc, but it makes it almost impossible to find the actual log posts, much less stay interested in reading them.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what happens when consumers ask legitimate questions and they never get answered? Or if a consumer becomes fearful to continually raise questions because we are in a sue happy society and a consumer could potentially be viewed as a company basher and get caught in a Syntrap?
Well, in that case, I would say that that person has met with some reps who have failed at doing their job, or that there was insufficient evidence to provide for a particular case. Not that I'm considering myself a model rep - I'm still a bit "new" and learning every single day about things - but if someone were to come to me and ask for advice on anything, I will give them an answer. Whether that answer is the one that they seek or a finger pointed to the right person to ask, I will provide that answer to them. This is what EVERY rep for every company should be doing, regardless of who they work for, who they personally believe in, and who is asking the question.

In the case where someone questions the motives of a particular company and cries fowl, I don't believe that there is a lot that can be discussed on an open forum that would negate the negativity of the masses. In the case of the company you speak of, I don't even know what went down. Do I support it? Probably not. Do I continue to buy Nectar? Yes. In general, I do NOT get into political discussions - I play the role as an outside observer - a student of history and society. Think of me as the Chris Matthews or Tim Russert of the supplement industry. I can report and comment, but I'll never run for any office. Does make me a wuss? Nope - just further educated and open-minded. :D

I consider myself to be very lucky that I am affiliated with a company who believes firmly in customer support. Even if it takes time to get an answer, you will get an answer. The only thing preventing any answers would be trade secrets or anything that might lead to copyright infringements and the like - for which I can blame no company for withholding. Any other information that is available to the public is fair game, and I'd be willing to answer any question posed on that.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of great points in this thread guys. I'll just chime in a little bit of my personal experience.

Back when I started posting after being a reader (lurker lol), I applied for the opportunity to log AXIS' Smash, and that log changed me in many ways. It got me more active on the forums, and got me into pre-WO supps, and in the end led me to here. I think logs can be a good thing; I like to read them when I'm considering buying a product, and they have influenced my purchasing decisions (I.e. I bought DTH from reading tons of positive logs, unfortunately I haven't noticed the same effects, but I did enjoy Get Diesel's TTE and Coq Diesel so perhaps DTH just isn't for me).

Reading logs gets hard because like what nightwandered said, they tend to get convoluted. I like when people post a summary/review thread. Also sponsored logs tend to be considerable more favourable that non-sponsored logs, but it's hard to get people to do non-sponsored logs. The motivation just isn't there, so I'd rather have a sponsored log than none at all.

Also your post was great B, and it brought many things to mind but after writing all that I've sort of forgotten what I was going to say, except I thought click was a purposeful typo, to make fun of cliques ;)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Timdull, I like to thank you for your professional attitude. It's refreshing to see a rep have a mature conversation without calling someone names, or saying that the questionare is bashing and should be reported. Hats off, my friend, hats off!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timdull, I like to thank you for your professional attitude. It's refreshing to see a rep have a mature conversation without calling someone names, or saying that the questionare is bashing and should be reported. Hats off, my friend, hats off!
:lol: No problems, man. I admit that I'm a bit more "bro-ham" on that other board, but sometimes you just have to speak to your audience. I like AM because of its professional nature and straightforwardness. I respect AM, and should be respectful while I'm here. When it all comes down to it, there's just no use being a jerk, an ignoramus, or a flamer. You might as well be nice to someone...you might be the only one who is nice to that person all day. :)

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
How many employees does GNC employ? How many upper management? How many building leases do they pay. How much health benefits do they pay their employes. How much do they market and advertise on TV, magazines, newspapers, etc etc?

Lower overhead, lower prices, it's really not such a remarkable or ground breaking business practice.

Really the ONLY thing that would get me to even consider using this is the fact that Mr. DS is behind it.

Considering the fact that most all of the tester logs are sponsor reps does nothing for confidence...:think:

GNC's not too bad if your are military...I get the 20% gold card discount and 15% military discount which comes out to 35% off...and on base every day is gold card day. What pisses me off bout GNC is the people who work there act like they are masters of nutrition and all they know is the fukin label. Im always like shut the fuk up cuz itll be some fat biiatch comin up and sayin im wrong bout something because of the label...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I left the other board because of the flamers and complete and total d-bags. I like it here.
:lol: No problems, man. I admit that I'm a bit more "bro-ham" on that other board, but sometimes you just have to speak to your audience. I like AM because of its professional nature and straightforwardness. I respect AM, and should be respectful while I'm here. When it all comes down to it, there's just no use being a jerk, an ignoramus, or a flamer. You might as well be nice to someone...you might be the only one who is nice to that person all day. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found another site selling it at like $53/bottle, which I think still seems a little high... I'm praying for $34.99 at NP :head:
I have been seeing in the $50's across the board. We wil have to wait and see

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Really the ONLY thing that would get me to even consider using this is the fact that Mr. DS is behind it.
:
Do you need another reason? LOL. The logs are going very well, better then I expected. Ive got a few other guys starting logs soon, and no one will be disappointed;)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Do you need another reason? LOL. The logs are going very well, better then I expected. Ive got a few other guys starting logs soon, and no one will be disappointed;)
How about editing out the nonsense on the logs?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about editing out the nonsense on the logs?
Tripdog's is pretty easy to get through. He also sounded pretty unbiased with remarks about it NOT providing any weight gain.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Moly! The Man, The Myth, makes an appearance and replies to my post :D

You know I certainly have my every confidence in you and still do. I would need no other reason.
(EDIT: for the record...efficacy of ANY compound that Matt would design IS NOT in question IMHO)

I'll take your word on the logs. I really have no idea what the logs say. I could not wade through the first 20 sub-zizzled's. :(

I made the connection the other night for myself and it all came clear to me in an instant. It's really not them, it's me (well I know I am not alone).

My family loves to watch Deal or No Deal. It's a semi-entertaining (Daddy eye candy) show that the whole family can watch. As much as I love the girls, Howie and the game, a bunch of jacked up 20 something yo's is not really my demographic. I have children in college. :)

Deal or No Deal "Jumped the Shark" with the Spring Break Episodes.

I was just reminiscing the SD beta tester logs. You had me at beta...

I've missed seeing you around. Congratulations on this recent success with 3-AD.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree. Could have been worse. Where do they get these slap's from anyway. I would love to get on that show.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, Timmay is definately good peoples. Man is a Huge beast but has a teddy bear heart and a good head on his shoulders. :cheers: to you timmay.

I understand the views in this thread alot and would like to chime in with my own opinion. I think I can honestly say I am an out in the open supplement junkie/whore/whatever and am not plannin on 12 steppin anytime soon. I do apply to many tester opportunities and contests with hopes of winning and seem to have some good luck with getting picked. I do feel however that I and many of the other more frequent testers are picked due to the fact we have ran many previous unsponsored or sponsored logs that had good feedback and on a regular bassis these same members offer friendly knowlagable information/posts and in my case sometimes carry personal bias but are a contributor to these boards for the most part. The fact that many have met pthers with like interests and sometimes run their logs in a lighter manner with other things to keep folks interested can understandably be a lil aggrivating for some of the guys here for just the nitty gritty but how can you hold that against the tester or say that the log as a whole is unusable or without merit?

I feel that to a degree there is a little to much cynicism regarding this topic but at the same time the points are very much understood. I still dont think though its right to say that there are cliques of reps or supplement racketeering going on in the name of tester logs cause if you look each of these members were all honored and knowledgable contributing members long before they were reps. The very same reason they were chosen to BE reps is the very same reason why they are relied upon to run an unbiased detailed log, which imo they still do. If a guy adds a pic of the day or song or whatever and he catches 5 comments on that and only one on the days topic then there was still one guy that onpenly showed interest in the meat of the log and Im sure the others drooling at some half naked chick didnt sub to that thread knowing that she would be posted on page three even if thats all they comment on... they are there for info on the supplement being ran and heaven forbid thay add their two cents or have a conversation within a log.

If a tester wants a log cleaned he can ask for it, or ask that side bantering be kept to a minimum, otherwise I think people are making too big a deal regarding the filler and taking it out on the wrong people.

JMHO.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, Timmay is definately good peoples. Man is a Huge beast but has a teddy bear heart and a good head on his shoulders. :cheers: to you timmay.
Screw you buddy! Thanks for blowing my cover!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Poops. Much respect and luv as always (totally non-non-ghey of course). ;)

Now back to your regularly scheduled political ad campaign derailment... :run:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
FYI, I was commenting on B5150's mentioning of the deal or no deal episode on earlier. Didn't mean to get off topic. But, yeah I do agree with you on the aspect of the log info. I tell you guys what, I've been around some forums in my time and AM is some good stuff. If I ever get the opportunity to run a sponsored log, you can bet it will be nothing shy of greatness. Plus I love pics and videos as well too.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I knew Tim was a teddybear when I met him;)

My views on the bantar in my log are this, if I go a long period of time with only me posting my reviews and workouts in my log, I feel like nobody is even reading it. I enjoy getting to know the people who stop in and feeling like people are partticipating and actually following my log.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted this in a different thread, but it actually applies more on topic here:

There are a lot of great guys/girls here on AM that do some great logs. My style of doing logs isn't going to be accepted or liked by everyone who reads them. We as people are individuals and are influenced by many internal and external factors throughout life. We all have different likes and dislikes in the way we do and expect things done. The way i do things is my way, and my style, that i can promise will never change. I am who i am and very proud of the fact. I have the same mentality in my nursing career. I know when to joke around and have some fun at work, and i also know when it's time to be serious and work hard to get things done.

I do like to add in some comic relief or "motivational pics" at times. When i do log a product for a company, i give my complete and unbiased review. Just because i'm a "Rep" doesn't sway my judgement or verdict in ANY way. I've never been known to sugar coat anything in life. If i try a product and i don't like it, i have no problem in voicing that opinion.

The bottom line is people who frequent this site for any significant amount of time will see for themselves the people that are dedicated, helpful, and trustworthy to this online community. There is absolutely no need to bash or criticize the way people do things if you don't agree with the dialogue, structure, or approach that is taken(I've witnessed this a lot lately around here and it's ridiculous). You can't please everyone in life that's surely a given. While i will always respect ones opinion on any given topic/subject, i certainly don't have to agree with them, and that's ok. I like the very focused logs that people do, and i also like the logs with some side banter strewn about. There is a very simple solution to this all really. Read the logs you find interesting, and don't read the ones you don't.

Now with that being said........Party on Garth!!! ;)

:djparty:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted this in a different thread, but it actually applies more on topic here:

There are a lot of great guys/girls here on AM that do some great logs. My style of doing logs isn't going to be accepted or liked by everyone who reads them. We as people are individuals and are influenced by many internal and external factors throughout life. We all have different likes and dislikes in the way we do and expect things done. The way i do things is my way, and my style, that i can promise will never change. I am who i am and very proud of the fact. I have the same mentality in my nursing career. I know when to joke around and have some fun at work, and i also know when it's time to be serious and work hard to get things done.

I do like to add in some comic relief or "motivational pics" at times. When i do log a product for a company, i give my complete and unbiased review. Just because i'm a "Rep" doesn't sway my judgement or verdict in ANY way. I've never been known to sugar coat anything in life. If i try a product and i don't like it, i have no problem in voicing that opinion.

The bottom line is people who frequent this site for any significant amount of time will see for themselves the people that are dedicated, helpful, and trustworthy to this online community. There is absolutely no need to bash or criticize the way people do things if you don't agree with the dialogue, structure, or approach that is taken(I've witnessed this a lot lately around here and it's ridiculous). You can't please everyone in life that's surely a given. While i will always respect ones opinion on any given topic/subject, i certainly don't have to agree with them, and that's ok. I like the very focused logs that people do, and i also like the logs with some side banter strewn about. There is a very simple solution to this all really. Read the logs you find interesting, and don't read the ones you don't.

Now with that being said........Party on Garth!!! ;)

:djparty:
:goodpost::clap2:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?
No, however Jessica Rabbit on the other hand... ;)

:run:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I and i also know when it's time to be serious and work hard to get things done.

This is from my perspective, I was looking forward to a few of these logs for exactly the reasons you stated in the first highlighted statements. I do not mind some side banter but to a point. For every 1 log entry you make there seems to be 30 "banter" posts. I have moments here and there throughout the day and sometimes do not have the time or desire to scroll through all of the unecessary banter. Now, you may say that I lose out but I'll tell you it is the company whose product is being logged that lose out.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After looking back through the logs, I can easily scroll to the "updated" post for the supplement being logged. Most loggers have a heading that states, update. So my perspective has changed a bit from my original statement. The loggers did a good job, IMO.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
This is from my perspective, I was looking forward to a few of these logs for exactly the reasons you stated in the first highlighted statements. I do not mind some side banter but to a point. For every 1 log entry you make there seems to be 30 "banter" posts. I have moments here and there throughout the day and sometimes do not have the time or desire to scroll through all of the unecessary banter. Now, you may say that I lose out but I'll tell you it is the company whose product is being logged that lose out.
i just finished writing my final review of my log.
in doing so i went back and read every post i made to see how i progressed. and my log is 15 pages long!
yeah, there is a lot of banter in there, but it still only took less than 5 minutes to read just my posts.
it's really not that hard to only look for the updates and avoid everything else if you like.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And as you clearly stated, that's YOUR PERSPECTIVE and yours alone. Who are you to criticize me or anyone else in the way they do things? So since i don't uphold to your "log standards
" am i supposed to change that to please you and others that feel that way? Guess again, it will never happen. I don't post to appease you or anyone else. I do things my way and my style of doing them. If you don't like the way i log or do things DON'T READ THEM!!!

I think it's absolutely ridiculous what you've just stated in your post. The company loses out?....Wow this bullsh*t has gotten completely out of hand and i hope someone puts an end to it real soon........

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
And as you clearly stated, that's YOUR PERSPECTIVE and yours alone. Who are you to criticize me or anyone else in the way they do things? So since i don't uphold to your "log standards
" am i supposed to change that to please you and others that feel that way? Guess again, it will never happen. I don't post to appease you or anyone else. I do things my way and my style of doing them. If you don't like the way i log or do things DON'T READ THEM!!!

I think it's absolutely ridiculous what you've just stated in your post. The company loses out?....Wow this bullsh*t has gotten completely out of hand and i hope someone puts an end to it real soon........
First, get the sand out of your vagina. Maybe the 3-ad is increasing estrogen levels.

Second, I did not criticize how you were logging. I just stated I did not think the off topic banter was conducive to reading.

Third, your posting in the log was to be informative about a new product. Not to appease anyone except the company that provided you with the product.

Here you go making judgment about my opinion. Pot calling tosspot black. Think whatever you like. Company sponsored logs are not "your" logs. I don't read it, I don't buy it. What don't you understand? I'm not gonna argue with you.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, get the sand out of your vagina. Maybe the 3-ad is increasing estrogen levels.

Second, I did not criticize how you were logging. I just stated I did not think the off topic banter was conducive to reading.

Third, your posting in the log was to be informative about a new product. Not to appease anyone except the company that provided you with the product.

Here you go making judgment about my opinion. Pot calling tosspot black. Think whatever you like. Company sponsored logs are not "your" logs. I don't read it, I don't buy it. What don't you understand? I'm not gonna argue with you.
You've clearly made yourself look like a childish fool with your posting. I suggest you re-read my prior posting perhaps with a greater effort in adequate reading comprehension.....WOW!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As much as I believe that T1 does not have said vaginal cavity from which to eject sand....

I don't think that 3-AD would raise estro- levels either. :D :lol: :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
trauma.....i was wondering what all that sand was doing in your log.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You've clearly made yourself look like a childish fool with your posting. I suggest you re-read my prior posting perhaps with a greater effort in adequate reading comprehension.....WOW!!
Practice what you preach. If YOU actually read my comment you would see that I was paying you a compliment stating that I was looking forward to your log. Instead you chose to get all self righteous and go on the attack.

The main message has fallen on deaf ears obviously. I guess it is true that you cannot solve a problem with the mind that created it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This tennis match of insults should be kept to emails. Forgive me, but anything can be taken out of text online.
That's all I will add.

Back to the topic, 3AD. Does anyone have an ETA on it?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This tennis match of insults should be kept to emails. Forgive me, but anything can be taken out of text online.
That's all I will add.

point taken. thanks.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
That's all I will add.

I know of one e-tailer that put it up for sale this afternoon. The going price is $52.95.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Practice what you preach. If YOU actually read my comment you would see that I was paying you a compliment stating that I was looking forward to your log. Instead you chose to get all self righteous and go on the attack.

The main message has fallen on deaf ears obviously. I guess it is true that you cannot solve a problem with the mind that created it.
I'm done with this.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T - I don't know if you have me on the ignore list but I have sent to a PM. Please check it out and get back to me. If anything needs interpretation (or you might misinterprate) please please get back to me so we can further work on a strategy TOGETHER.

I am basically offering up an AL East truce...

EDIT: I guess if I was on your ignore list you won't see this ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T - I don't know if you have me on the ignore list but I have sent to a PM. Please check it out and get back to me. If anything needs interpretation (or you might misinterprate) please please get back to me so we can further work on a strategy TOGETHER.

I am basically offering up an AL East truce...

EDIT: I guess if I was on your ignore list you won't see this ;)
I'm at work today and haven't had time to fully respond yet. PM sent. I'll get back at you later more in depth though.