3-AD At nutraplanet

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
no! god!

Thats not correct.
the prosteroids and prohormones that are on the market now are not on the banned substance list, there are no pre ban hormonal products on the market being legally sold under a different name. Completely different compounds, its just a matter of time though before they get added to the list.
actually they do have the same compound and are put under different names. if you want examples look at halodral 50 clone h-drol! check yo self lol

maxpower155

Awards
actually they do have the same compound and are put under different names. if you want examples look at halodral 50 clone h-drol! check yo self lol
Alright genius, now show me where on the list of controlled substances I can find the compound in halodrol 50. You can't because its not on there. The compound found in halodrol 50 is not illegal to buy, sell, or posess, it is not banned, its still completely legal.
Banned, illegal hormones are not legally sold on the market today.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. Why are you even bothering w/this Max?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
huh?

Alright genius, now show me where on the list of controlled substances I can find the compound in halodrol 50. You can't because its not on there. The compound found in halodrol 50 is not illegal to buy, sell, or posess, it is not banned, its still completely legal.
Banned, illegal hormones are not legally sold on the market today.
so why is it that compounds such as Turinadrol are not legal for you to take and they stop the production of things like halodral 50 and clones and it is banned my almost all major sports? im not arguing with you just wondering?

maxpower155

Awards
something being banned by a particular sport and being banned by the federal government are two entirely different things.
Halodrol 50 is not banned, nor is it illegal, only discontinued by its manufacturer.

D'cellFuel

Awards
Why argue about this whole substance ban issue? We should be thankful that there are still supp's available that are effective and NOT banned! (YET). Honestly besides jacking this thread this issue will not be resolved here and I say just stock up on your favorite product, whether it be Havoc,11oxo or whatever, and be thankful... Unless you would like to bring more of these concerns to the attention of the Fed's! Just bring on the 3ad and let's focus on some training and gaining! :bruce1:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
may i ask

something being banned by a particular sport and being banned by the federal government are two entirely different things.
Halodrol 50 is not banned, nor is it illegal, only discontinued by its manufacturer.
Fo sho i understand . but why is it that a company dicontinues the product?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
head

just thought i would give you the heads up! maybe you should do some reading.

Banned Substances PDF Print E-mail
2006 LIST OF INBF BANNED SUBSTANCES

The amnesty program is still in effect for the following:
Prohormores from 1 year to 2 years from the date of this show.
Ephedrine from 6 months of the date of this show.
This is for new people to the INBF not people that let the organziation a few years ago and want to come back. This is a one shot deal.

The following substances and related compounds are banned by the International Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (INBF)and their use constitutes grounds for dismissal from INBF Competitions and suspension from membership privileges in the organization.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS. Including but not limited to bolasterone, boldenone, chioroxomesterone (dyhdrochlormethyltesterone), clostebol, fluoxymesterone, mesterolone, methandienone, methyltestosterone, nandrolone, norethandrolone, oxandrolone, oxymetholone, stanozolol, testosterone and all other related compounds.

TESTOSTERONE (injections, patches, gels) in any form or for any reason.

TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE RATIO The T/E ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone, or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. A T/E ratio in excess of 6/1 is ruled as positive, no matter what the cause. Note: Should the use of any substance cause an elevated T/E ratio in excess of the 6/1 limit, the athlete will be ruled as positive (failure).

GROWTH HORMONES (PHARMACEUTICAL HGH, HCG and any other related compounds). Oral, spray or sublingual GH compounds are banned effective January 1, 2001.

HORMONES AND ALL PRECURSORS & METABOLITES, DERIVATIVES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS The use of any hormone (injectable, oral, sublingual or otherwise) for bodybuilding purposes – including insulin – is strictly prohibited. All hormonal precursors (DHEA, androstenedione, 19-norandrostenedione, androstenediol, 5-AD, 7-KetoDHEA, androsteneTRIONE, etc.) are banned effective January 1, 2000. Prescription Thyroid hormone medication when used for bodybuilding purposes is banned. Pro-Steroids (1-Test), etc. are banned effective January 1, 2000. The presence of any banned substance in the urine (i.e., nandrolone, etc.), no matter how it arrived there, is ruled as a positive (failure).

PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS. Any and all prescription weight-loss substances and diuretics, used for bodybuilding purposes, even when physician-prescribed, are banned by the INBF.

EPHEDRINE, EPHEDRA AND ALL RELATED COMPOUNDS are banned effective July 1, 2004.
With all the news about the FDA ban on ephedra being overturned via court action, the INBF and its affiliated organizations (the pro WNBF and amateur NANBF) have been watching the ongoing ephedra controversy very closely. Nevertheless, the INBF’s ban on ephedra use has not changed!
this is straight from the FDA website

Last edited:

maxpower155

Awards
oh my hell, do I even need to respond to this?
Who did the banning on that list you copied and pasted?
sure wasn't the federal government. like i said before, theres a difference between something being banned by a sport or an organization, but its an entirely different thing for something to be illegalized by being placed on the controlled substances list.
Now drop it dude, before you make yourself out to look dumber then you already have.

So whens 3-ad arriving at Nutraplanet?:wave:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Fo sho i understand . but why is it that a company dicontinues the product?

sometimes they get a letter from the FDA saying that the product does not appear to be a supplement and appears to be an unapproved new drug or something of the sort. The company then will immediately discontinue selling it cuz they have no evidence to contradict the letter.

But only the company in question gets a letter so other companies may then go on to sell the same thing until they TOO get a letter.

Its a silly run around really.

or, sometimes a company will discontinue the product pre-emptively.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The question is, will 3AD make a good kickstarter for a test-e cycle?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The question is, will 3AD make a good kickstarter for a test-e cycle?
It starts fast so I'd say yes. I started to 'feel' it by day two and by day three, my muscles were rock hard and my libido was jumpin'. I didn't feel anything on day 1 though.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
It starts fast so I'd say yes. I started to 'feel' it by day two and by day three, my muscles were rock hard and my libido was jumpin'. I didn't feel anything on day 1 though.
Wow, can't wait to start my 3-AD cycle.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
sometimes they get a letter from the FDA saying that the product does not appear to be a supplement and appears to be an unapproved new drug or something of the sort. The company then will immediately discontinue selling it cuz they have no evidence to contradict the letter.

But only the company in question gets a letter so other companies may then go on to sell the same thing until they TOO get a letter.

Its a silly run around really.

or, sometimes a company will discontinue the product pre-emptively.
thank you for clarifying ! now i understand.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
BodyConcept.com also has a pre-order going on for 3 -AD....

I just preordered 2 bottles!

I CAN"T WAIT!!! HOOOHOOOHAHAHAHA! (evil laugh....)

I am debating though... should i stack with something else....? Or just use 3 -AD....?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
BodyConcept.com also has a pre-order going on for 3 -AD....

I just preordered 2 bottles!

I CAN"T WAIT!!! HOOOHOOOHAHAHAHA! (evil laugh....)

I am debating though... should i stack with something else....? Or just use 3 -AD....?
You could have preordered elsewhere for cheaper. I guess that's karma for breaking the forum rules. :cool:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
JOHN, NO ASPIRE SAMPLES FOR ME! :nono: :think: where oh where can they be?

im holding it hostage for 3AD......:nono:

its shipping from South Florida Mace where ya @ bro?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha....shipped out Monday, and some Wednesday....shouldnt be long now my friend....you in for a treat
hope so..........the wife is nearly ready to go after having that baby! :dance:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hope so..........the wife is nearly ready to go after having that baby! :dance:
congrats again man, thats awesome. I really hope it gets there, dont tell her you took aspire, suprise her..haha

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You could have preordered elsewhere for cheaper. I guess that's karma for breaking the forum rules. :cool:

why on earth would anybody preorder something

its taking money out of your pocket and into someone elses to spend it

and that someone else can take forever to get you what you paid for.

i would wait until something is available before i part with my money

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Then you would have missed out! Supply and demand, you know? (maybe not)

sock

Awards

Reminds me of people who like to get a tax return. Gov uses/wastes their money for a year interest free.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

.............and we all know you like to MAKE and KEEP your MONEY, huh, patrick!?!?!?!?!?!:think:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Then you would have missed out! Supply and demand, you know? (maybe not)
my company has always stayed away from the pre-order thing. we consider it one of the rip off techniques used by the less conscientious in our industry

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
.............and we all know you like to MAKE and KEEP your MONEY, huh, patrick!?!?!?!?!?!:think:

i like to

but seems i am not very good at it unfortunately

but my attorneys are livin' large at least!!

you may not believe me but i currently live paycheck to paycheck

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
my company has always stayed away from the pre-order thing. we consider it one of the rip off techniques used by the less conscientious in our industry
I can see how someone might not like the hype surrounding many pre orders and pre sales and what not, I haven't really ever heard of anyone having a problem with them as far as getting charged but not getting their order.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can see how someone might not like the hype surrounding many pre orders and pre sales and what not, I haven't really ever heard of anyone having a problem with them as far as getting charged but not getting their order.
NP is outstanding concerning any order pre orders included, i doubt anyone would have a problem giving their money to them garunteeing them a first run at a product.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

but i have heard of stories where people had to wait a long time to get their stuff

if you want to store your money then store it in a bank. you can collect interest. and unlike with a pre-order, its available for you to withdraw should you need it again

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
thats nutraplanet, i had no control over that.

and i understand that AX does not have control over retail websites pre selling their stuff too

i don't think its a good practice no matter who does it

I contacted Anabolic Extreme.... and told them of the "PreOrder"... the guy i spoke with said he knew the owner of the online site.. and that it was ok to preorder from them.

I wanted to "cover my a$$".... i would HATE to of been scammed aswell! But as it seems.. the company seems pretty reputible.. and, as mentioned, i DID speak with AX and they, too, said it was ok...

:thumbsup:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd only pre-order if I REALLY wanted a product right away when it came out knowing that it could be in short supply and if i knew the company really well. Basically, nutraplanet is probably the only place i'd pre-order from.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Ugh... im gonna have to pay another $40 for 10 days of 11-oxo i guess... I was hoping 3-ad would be out before it ran out.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
but i have heard of stories where people had to wait a long time to get their stuff

if you want to store your money then store it in a bank. you can collect interest. and unlike with a pre-order, its available for you to withdraw should you need it again
interest in the bank? barely with the way things are these days savings accounts are bunk to get anything done u need a money market where u can make nearly 6% on your money

D'cellFuel

Awards
Ugh... im gonna have to pay another $40 for 10 days of 11-oxo i guess... I was hoping 3-ad would be out before it ran out.
Bump...