2nd cycle PCT

pursuit2550

Awards
I will be running a 2nd cycle of Andro the Giant and Super Mandro. I have been reading and some recommend a AI some dont. Last time I ran Rebirth, Vitron, Letrone and Nolva. I still have Nolva and Viron left for another cycle. I also have Erase, which I have read is used as an AI. Question is should I get Rebirth and Letrone again? Should I run the AI with my cycle or use it in my PCT?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I will be running a 2nd cycle of Andro the Giant and Super Mandro. I have been reading and some recommend a AI some dont. Last time I ran Rebirth, Vitron, Letrone and Nolva. I still have Nolva and Viron left for another cycle. I also have Erase, which I have read is used as an AI. Question is should I get Rebirth and Letrone again? Should I run the AI with my cycle or use it in my PCT?
I'd grab Letrone as an AI for during PCT it increases t3 t4 and can help the negative feedback loop, also good to have on hand in case the problem arises on cycle. Rebirth i recommend doing an 8 week pct at 2 caps daily with Viron and letrone at 2 caps daily aswell, so 2 bottles of each would do and make for an amazing recovery,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I'd agree with the above but in my opinion you don't need the rebirth if you have nolva so you could drop that if you wanted.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could definitely run Erase during your cycle. During PCT, in addition to your Nolva, you can run AlphaMax XT which also contains an AI which is great during PCT. You still want to control estrogen then as well. Also, free testosterone is increased through the 3,4 dinavil, F95 and Tongkat Ali which are all dosed at a proven amount. F95 is great for overall body composition as well, here are some statistics, article is at the bottom of my post

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.

Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.

Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
Remember, a natural anabolic is not needed, but can be a great addition to a proper PCT. AlphaMax XT contains everything you need in one product and beats purchasing an AI, Test booster, etc.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger?utm_********facebook&************social&utm_**********article2000

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always suggest having a true ai on hand (aromasin or adex preferably) however that's a fairly mild cycle so you should be ok with either letrone or something similar like inhibit e.

I would use a low dose on cycle and in pct unless you're seeing sides. you dont want to crush estro in either situation.

I also recommend cortisol control in pct in the form of reduce xt as cortisol will rise while your hormones recover.

pursuit2550

Awards
Thanks guys. Only sides I had on the first cycle was low libido and I would occasionally get a headache. Last PCT I didnt have the Nolva on hand right away , my mistake, but started on the 2nd week of my PCT. My libido was back by the start of the 3rd week and I back to normal again now. I will look into the AlphaMax XT, sounds like a good all in one pill. Also I have a bottle of DAA that a buddy gave me with the Erase. Should I use that at any point(on cycle or PCT) or dont bother with it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Only sides I had on the first cycle was low libido and I would occasionally get a headache. Last PCT I didnt have the Nolva on hand right away , my mistake, but started on the 2nd week of my PCT. My libido was back by the start of the 3rd week and I back to normal again now. I will look into the AlphaMax XT, sounds like a good all in one pill. Also I have a bottle of DAA that a buddy gave me with the Erase. Should I use that at any point(on cycle or PCT) or dont bother with it?
DAA can be user dependent. I personally hate it as it gives me legit sides. Others use it with success.

If you already have it, you can throw it into pct. not on cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As Boone stated, DAA is hit or miss. My last cycle, I used DAA with AlphaMax XT in addition to a SERM. I recovered very well, I did go for blood work to double check. For me personally, I would add DAA, it's cheap and it worked for me.