Votes: 32 43.2%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters
MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Dirty dog LOL. Dennis looks better in your post, but that looks like a posedown pic. (Dennis could be at full flex, and Cutler could be easing or coming off a pose).

As a rule of thumb, best comparison is of the individual prejudging poses. You be the judge.
I should be an IFBB judge LOL. Had to take it a step further

Yellow: Why does the older Veteran have a wrinkle free healthy face?
Green: Jay dominates that shoulder/trap separation
Blue: Yes, Dennis is more vascular, but what else?
Red: Money shot here. You can't be number one without shredded abs.

Attachments

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I should be an IFBB judge LOL. Had to take it a step further

Yellow: Why does the older Veteran have a wrinkle free healthy face?
Green: Jay dominates that shoulder/trap separation
Blue: Yes, Dennis is more vascular, but what else?
Red: Money shot here. You can't be number one without shredded abs.
I'm still trying to nail my seperation man, **** i got my traps getting out of control im shrugging 635 for 6 reps killing it. Getting em down to mid back nice and deep with variations too. gotta get my delts on point for sure though...

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm still trying to nail my seperation man, **** i got my traps getting out of control im shrugging 635 for 6 reps killing it. Getting em down to mid back nice and deep with variations too. gotta get my delts on point for sure though...
That's beastly! I don't think I'll ever shrug that much in my lifetime....nor do I intend to.

You definitely need to update your profile photo if you're shrugging that weight though.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt count out Toney Freeman, if he can make his prediction of being 295lbs ripped on stage, will be hard to beat.

Heath definitely will dominate in years to come.

I think you are all wrong about Kai, he can not add any more muscle to his frame as he is getting blockier round the waist (his obliques looked huge when he won the Australian Grand Prix) so I think that he may do well this O but in future not so.

I just dont see them going for Dex again, it reminds me of when Chris Dickerson won it back in 1981, the judges didnt know what direction to go in with no Arnold and Columbo.
He is just too short to string a few O's together imo.

Martinez sure has the ability but I just dont see it this year.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
That's beastly! I don't think I'll ever shrug that much in my lifetime....nor do I intend to.

You definitely need to update your profile photo if you're shrugging that weight though.
Agree. Still aint that heavy, back in the day we were doing 800lbs. :p

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established

I know i know man, im about to break down and either buy a new cam or hire one of my buddies to just take some or something. Next week one way or the other there will be pics! lol

I'd believe it.... I've seen guys knock out heavier than me, and get a hell of a lot less red in the face too!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I wish I worked out where you guys do. 6 plates and a quarter on each side is insane! Looking forward to those picks elementrip.....you've made some major gains.

Anyhow, sorry for getting the thread off track.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kai can't seem to be stopped lately, but I am rooting for either Phil or Vic.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah im rooting for Victor because he lives in my Grandfathers neighborhood

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Jay phil kai dexter and victor are done!
Sorry bbforlifee, but you were the last to comment. Looks like you were 100% wrong on that call.

As the original poster, I just wanted to follow-up and say I had Jay as number one (and he was). I had Dex, Phil, Kai, Vic in the top six (and they were (-;

Thanks for playing all and better luck next year.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I knew Jay would take it back. Making history=awesome.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Making history...takes a little more than 3 titles to make Mr. O history...

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Doesnt anyone like Branch Warren lol no mention of him when you where deciding.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Making history...takes a little more than 3 titles to make Mr. O history...
It is true that he is no Yates, or Coleman, but I do think it says something to come back and win after losing in 08. That has never been done before.