2009 - Jp8 - Diesel Grape Coming Soon!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The new DIESEL GRAPE JP8 should be avail. soon (as in about a week), this will be a "kool-aid" grape (seriously) with a more intense formulation to include cit. malate, Dimethylpentylamine, Methylsynephrine, Panax Ginseng, Green tea.....oh and Benfotiamine (a B-1 Analog)! Shts about to get real intense!

Im on the fence about selling this to retailers so as of right now it will only be avail., direct from GET DIESEL at fefifo.com

MORE TO COME!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st. And if you guys want to see it at Nutraplanet so you can pick it up with your order, be sure to let chuck now :nudge: :nudge:

I'll be comparing this to the old JP8 once it becomes available in a log for you guys, along with DT2010 and Sunami, but I can only imagine this one is better (Improved Flavour and Ingredients!) :thumbsup:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The new DIESEL GRAPE JP8 should be avail. soon (as in about a week), this will be a "kool-aid" grape (seriously) with a more intense formulation to include cit. malate, Dimethylpentylamine, Methylsynephrine, Panax Ginseng, Green tea.....oh and Benfotiamine (a B-1 Analog)! Shts about to get real intense!

Im on the fence about selling this to retailers so as of right now it will only be avail., direct from GET DIESEL at fefifo.com

MORE TO COME!
Benfotiamine!!! sweet never tried it, so this instead of sublatamine.

MethylSynephrine!

Dimethylpentylamine!

This for shure will pack a punch,WOW.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st. And if you guys want to see it at Nutraplanet so you can pick it up with your order, be sure to let chuck now :nudge: :nudge:

I'll be comparing this to the old JP8 once it becomes available in a log for you guys, along with DT2010 and Sunami, but I can only imagine this one is better (Improved Flavour and Ingredients!) :thumbsup:
Looking foward to your log stevoph, i hope the taste is like grape koolaid, time will only tell, if the taste is atleast 25 percent better than NOS Ether,than im in too.

Id get some now,but i just loaded up on two pre-workout mixes.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looking foward to your log stevoph, i hope the taste is like grape koolaid, time will only tell, if the taste is atleast 25 percent better than NOS Ether,than im in too.

Id get some now,but i just loaded up on two pre-workout mixes.
im drinking it right now (back and bi's in 1 hour)....grape koolaid.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is gonna be HUGE! I can't frickin wait to jump on this. This is how Get Diesel makes a great thing better!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a winner. I would really like to see it at the Planet. Makes it easier if I want to order other products and only pay the one shipping. I usually wait till I need a few items before ordering for this reason. So please send it to the planet:cheers:

07zx6r

Awards
Would love to try this out in the new year. If it really does taste like grape koolaid it might be a problem (on my wallet haha). Would like to be able to buy it at the planet too so I can toss it in with my first order next year.:head:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
NP please

Please bring it to the planet Chuck.

I will buy a tub the day it arrives.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been using the jp8 for a few days and lovin it! and i don't know what all the crap about it's taste is. tastes fine to me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
the problem if I sell it to NP i have to sell it to everyone else and I dont want everyone selling it because im tired of retailers just "shelf'ing" my products and throwing all that other over hyped stuff on the front page.

also my shipping is 3.50 flat rate to Ind, IL, WI and Iowa, $5 elsewhere. I think 10 flat rate to Canada (but jp8 isnt legal to ship up there). I also will have 4 and 6 bottle combos on the entire GET DIESEL line, I think the 6 bottle DIESEL TEST Hardcore combo will be 34.95 each.

.........also free shipping to APO addresses.........sweat.....sweat blood.....sweat

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha..in fact it kind of reminds me of this ice tea lemonade powder mix i use to drink the first time i was in iraq.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is it that you can't sell it to just one retailer? I would have thought you can choose whom ever you want to sell to. is it that you may be trying to be a bit PC and not want to piss anybody off that already carry some of your products?

6 btl combo 34.95? i bite into that!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess a NP exclusive would hurt relations with other retailers, bah. Is a one-time NP only Christmas exclusive possible, and then we can just get it from your site afterwards? I like the sound of a 4-pack.

And I know about the illegal of ALCAR up here, my JP8 from NP made it here no problem though, although I usually ship that stuff to Buffalo and drive to pick it up.

PS Copycat the twinpack works out to $37.50 each, and so if you buy it when we do a 10% sale, you're getting it for <$34! NB, we also need to have it in stock which seems to be a problem; I'm trying to fix this though.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
the problem if I sell it to NP i have to sell it to everyone else and I dont want everyone selling it because im tired of retailers just "shelf'ing" my products and throwing all that other over hyped stuff on the front page.

also my shipping is 3.50 flat rate to Ind, IL, WI and Iowa, $5 elsewhere. I think 10 flat rate to Canada (but jp8 isnt legal to ship up there). I also will have 4 and 6 bottle combos on the entire GET DIESEL line, I think the 6 bottle DIESEL TEST Hardcore combo will be 34.95 each.

.........also free shipping to APO addresses.........sweat.....sweat blood.....sweat
I understand. :(

Just do what you gotta do man. I support NP when I can.

I want some of that Grape JP8 bad.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Diesel sold out in a quickness last time.

I bought my 3 kings the day DTH made it there and the next day i think DTH was sold out.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Product looks pretty solid Chuck, you should definitely try setting something up with NP to get you a little more spotlight. You definitely deserve it.

Ivers

Awards
hurt . Is a one-time NP only Christmas exclusive possible, and then we can just get it from your site afterwards? .
Would definitly stock up on jp8. THe best pre/w mix you can get IMO. Can't wait to try the new grape flovor along with the added goodies!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess a NP exclusive would hurt relations with other retailers, bah. Is a one-time NP only Christmas exclusive possible, and then we can just get it from your site afterwards? I like the sound of a 4-pack.

And I know about the illegal of ALCAR up here, my JP8 from NP made it here no problem though, although I usually ship that stuff to Buffalo and drive to pick it up.

PS Copycat the twinpack works out to $37.50 each, and so if you buy it when we do a 10% sale, you're getting it for <$34! NB, we also need to have it in stock which seems to be a problem; I'm trying to fix this though.
???? there is no jp8 twin pack....or is there?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I will be buy some as quickly as its available. Will make sure to post up my review.

Looks great Chuck!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, would love to pick that up! But I'm an international buyer, my shipping costs are already quite high (doubles the price of nos ether and jp8) and will double if I have to order my nutraplanet regulars and the GD products from you seperately. Please take us loyal international clients in consideration when deciding to ship from GD only ;) Thanks!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Not yet, but you said , I guess you meant JP8. We can work a Christmas special out @ NP if you're interested.

I am interested........Especially with the grape JP8.:)

I am interested in any xmas package deal that involves Get Diesel.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, would love to pick that up! But I'm an international buyer, my shipping costs are already quite high (doubles the price of nos ether and jp8) and will double if I have to order my nutraplanet regulars and the GD products from you seperately. Please take us loyal international clients in consideration when deciding to ship from GD only ;) Thanks!!
my ship is flate rate $10 to canada, $15 to europe (or close to that, dont quote me)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my ship is flate rate $10 to canada, $15 to europe (or close to that, dont quote me)
I understand what your saying but I would still rather be able to pick this up at the planet when ordering other products I need or want makes it much easier.:)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I also will have 4 and 6 bottle combos on the entire GET DIESEL line, I think the 6 bottle DIESEL TEST Hardcore combo will be 34.95 each.
Just a thought, how about a bulk bag with for example 500 tabs DTHC? Saves some on fancy packaging maybe. That would suit me just fine ;) 500 Ether tabs would be cool aswell actually :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just a thought, how about a bulk bag with for example 500 tabs DTHC? Saves some on fancy packaging maybe. That would suit me just fine ;) 500 Ether tabs would be cool aswell actually :)
Yeah thats O/T but I could do a DTH "mega" 500Tab poly bag, but then it probably would be the same as a 4 bottle discount. Ur only saving about $1 on the bottles, the polybags still need labels, or we can get "really hardcore" and write DTH on the back with a red sharpie and leave it at that.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I'm down for a few tubs when it hits!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
the polybags still need labels, or we can get "really hardcore" and write DTH on the back with a red sharpie and leave it at that.
hey man, I dont care about looks, taste and all that crap, just want the best at the best price, the sharpie is fine with me :head:

Actually, hand signed by chuck, the bags will be collector items :icon_lol:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hey man, I dont care about looks, taste and all that crap, just want the best at the best price, the sharpie is fine with me :head:

Actually, hand signed by chuck, the bags will be collector items :icon_lol:
Seriously......

Limited Edition #/d signed bottles/tubs........

I think your on to something...........lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm down with what was posted above,lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima have to get my some of this! Loved the regular but i am a junkie for geranium ( methylpentylamine or whatever it is) sign me uppppppp!!!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
this made me go check the GD website and the new Level One Ether looks pretty F'in sweet, I thought it would be more basic for a lack of a better word.

Regardless, if/when I go back to using stims preWO this grape jp8 will be first on my to try list right after Anadraulic State.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Official Announcement

Official Announcement:

JP8 in DIESEL GRAPE will be avail. at NP tomorrow, at a sale price, while supplies last, meaning it wont be on sale for a certain amount of time, just until their supply they are getting tomorrow runs out.

I also will go on the line and let you know this grape JP8 is the strongest pound for pound pre-workout product on the planet. Scoop for scoop, in any cat. (energy, mental focus, endurance, real performance gains).

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweet so on sale, and 10 percent off, plus free shipping, on the 1st

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sweet so on sale, and 10 percent off, plus free shipping, on the 1st
word.....i think people are going to go dumb with orders (just in general). Sht ever since I put up a 6 bottle combo at fefifo.com Ive been doing some huge orders to New Zealand. Like I didint know I had a huge following over there. Who ever it was that ordered I added few extra NCP's and stuff on me.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna cry I'm excited

armygrunt82

armygrunt82

Awards
Ordered a tub this AM from fefifo.com, mil JP8 has always had a special place in my heart ever since using it to burn poo in Baghdad.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Official Announcement:

JP8 in DIESEL GRAPE will be avail. at NP tomorrow, at a sale price, while supplies last, meaning it wont be on sale for a certain amount of time, just until their supply they are getting tomorrow runs out.

I also will go on the line and let you know this grape JP8 is the strongest pound for pound pre-workout product on the planet. Scoop for scoop, in any cat. (energy, mental focus, endurance, real performance gains).
Guys this will sell out fast; I'm in for 2 tubs, and will be logging this when I get it for you guys. I've gone thru >2 of the old tubs, so it will be a straight-up comparison.:head:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys this will sell out fast; I'm in for 2 tubs, and will be logging this when I get it for you guys. I've gone thru >2 of the old tubs, so it will be a straight-up comparison.:head:
Hells yea bro good stuff. I cant frickin wait to get into the new stuff as well. Lookn forward to the log bro, trip will def be up in that piece.