2009 Arnold - Gustavo Badell's Posing Music

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know what his songs were? I watched the webcast replays online, but can't figure out what they were. I need to get it on my IPOD!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
let me see and try you have a link?
Here is the youtube link: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Qc9jyzBNc"]YouTube - Arnold Classic 2009 Gustavo Badell Posing[/ame]

I'm talking about the techno/high energy type of song that comes up around 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I found it. Latino rapper Daddy Yankee, Pose:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn28nlMOYfg"]YouTube - Pose - Daddy Yankee (Official Cartel version)[/ame]

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Another good tune: InnerPartySystem, Don't Stop: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WolkQvHNps"]YouTube - InnerPartySystem - Don't Stop Official Music Video[/nomedia]

Feel free to drop any other links to similar badass songs.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
21's are awesome! Man they really hit them bi's really good no joke. But man they are a b*$# to do but they work. Also I been hearing some rummers bout Coleman maybe scomming back anyone want to shine some light on this? I know hes in Brazil or something.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
21's are awesome! Man they really hit them bi's really good no joke. But man they are a b*$# to do but they work. Also I been hearing some rummers bout Coleman maybe scomming back anyone want to shine some light on this? I know hes in Brazil or something.
Yep, I may be posting a poll on the 2009 Olympia. Ronnie is coming back, along with Jay and Dex!

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
how do u think the incredible hulk would place in the olympia lol:laugh:

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
how do u think the incredible hulk would place in the olympia lol:laugh:
Haha man if Hulk competed #1 the stage better have enough room lol, #2 you have to piss him off so perhaps throwing dumbells at him or maybe throwing your protein shaker at him #3 If hulk would be in the posedown with the rest of the guys man hulk would make everyone else look like Gumby :laugh: But man Coleman is gonna probably win I am going to vote for him. Cutlers good dex is good but Colemon is just one big freak lol.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the medalion around his neck would look like a tiny pendent lol probably wont even fit around his neck lol. And of course after the shows over he goes over to Ihop and really "orders" the menu dude he would make all the cheifs cook nonstop I can picture that happening. Pancakes to him would look like skittles hahaha.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
Oh and the medalion around his neck would look like a tiny pendent lol probably wont even fit around his neck lol. And of course after the shows over he goes over to Ihop and really "orders" the menu dude he would make all the cheifs cook nonstop I can picture that happening. Pancakes to him would look like skittles hahaha.

damn i saw kai green eating a whole mess of food at ihop in the mdmag videos :spam::crackhead: