20 days of deals!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I should let you all know the stock is flying off the shelfs.

They don't need to drop their prices anymore.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
last hours slashed prices on below items.

Lower prices on the below products!!
Discount code will not work on these

IronFlex Diabolix $12.00
IronFlex Halox $14
Formabolic $25.99
Epi Xtreme $20.99
IronFlex Laxabolic $29.99
Alpha Male Cyborg $30
Alpha Male Mutant Plexx $30
Alpha Male Kronic $30
Olympus labs Stenabol $29.99
Olympus labs Tr1umph $29.99
Olympus Labs Dermafury $29.99
Olympus labs Dermastrength $35.99
Olympus D1methadrol $32.99
Olympus labs Strength $33.93
Olympus Labs Stenadrol $29.99

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dumpster diving time soon.. Where can I find your trash can at orbit?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I hate that I get paid tomorrow of all days, chances are nothing will be sold at all tomorrow huh?

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Not a lot left at this point..

I found some Lgi Msten for cheap I just grabbed..

Diabolix is $12 a bottle, in stock..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a lot left at this point.. I found some Lgi Msten for cheap I just grabbed.. Diabolix is $12 a bottle, in stock..
Idk about diabolix. Haven't hear anything on it. I mean it is dirt cheap though lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk about diabolix. Haven't hear anything on it. I mean it is dirt cheap though lol
Yeah, $24 for a cycle is cheap enough to give it a whirl. Sounds like you gotta take 60-90mg/day and it's a bit weaker than dbol. But again, it's dirt cheap. Probably perfect stacker with some epistane.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, $24 for a cycle is cheap enough to give it a whirl. Sounds like you gotta take 60-90mg/day and it's a bit weaker than dbol. But again, it's dirt cheap. Probably perfect stacker with some epistane.
so epistane +diabolix. any other compounds that diabolix can be stacked with?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
so epistane +diabolix. any other compounds that diabolix can be stacked with?
Maybe mithras?

Orbit, please don't close this down. I get paid tomorrow and would would like some epi :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Multiple epi-tren and diabolixs with a few halo extremes coming my way!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
diabolix can be stacked with dmz, Epi, or halo

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Dimethandrostenol or ol d1methadrol.

It's been likened to epi, but not. It's a hardener + strengthener. It should be used in a stack. It's also good for aggression.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Wait...why the fck is a diabolix so low? I know IF is no more, but are people just not buying this?!?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy sht... Run a log bro. Let's see how high that mother goes!
lol, will do bro. still have 3 weeks left on my EPI/Tren/Stano. then I'll be on PCT and a natty run after that. Spring time will be my next cycle and I plan on running diabolix + DMZ

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
lol, will do bro. still have 3 weeks left on my EPI/Tren/Stano. then I'll be on PCT and a natty run after that. Spring time will be my next cycle and I plan on running diabolix + DMZ
sciencecat-sciencetime.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Might buy it just to have it f it lol.

It must be wet like dbol so epi sounds like a nice stacker

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Might buy it just to have it f it lol.

It must be wet like dbol so epi sounds like a nice stacker
Dbol is wet. This is like pro-dbol. M14ADD was marketed that way, but very little actually became dbol. It was mainly just methylated bold, which is great but different. This is much higher, anecdotally.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is wet. This is like pro-dbol. M14ADD was marketed that way, but very little actually became dbol. It was mainly just methylated bold, which is great but different. This is much higher, anecdotally.
From what I've read, in order of driest to wet DBOL PHs/DS it goes dianadrol > diabolix > dimethabold

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
diabolix can be stacked with dmz, Epi, or halo
It can be stacked with anything you want - anything goes with anything; it's going to be goal and tolerance/preference specific, really. Similar to how some people say that x compound is a better cutter, & others are good for bulking - that's a myth. Some compounds like tren seem to increase nutrient repartitioning better than others, and some promote mass better than others, but they can be used in a lot of ways. I've used Epi to prepare for a powerlifting meet with great success, and some bodybuilders will use things like anadrol during a cut - even though they hold lots of water, it's very anabolic and can hold muscle very well even in a deficit. Not useful for contest prep when they need to get dry, but still excellent on a general bf cutting phase.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what I've read, in order of driest to wet DBOL PHs/DS it goes dianadrol > diabolix > dimethabold
I used Diandrol @ 90mg/day stacked with 45mg DMZ going into a meet in October and it most definitely dry dry dry. Definitely promotes some fullness, pumps, strength, and repartitioning while being a bit tough on the joints. I liked it a lot, but I probably would just use Epi next time if I wanted something that dry. It was def easier on the liver than Epi though, based on urine color (very light the entire run, with water/TUDCA/liv52 dosing being the same as with epi).

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I used Diandrol @ 90mg/day stacked with 45mg DMZ going into a meet in October and it most definitely dry dry dry. Definitely promotes some fullness, pumps, strength, and repartitioning while being a bit tough on the joints. I liked it a lot, but I probably would just use Epi next time if I wanted something that dry. It was def easier on the liver than Epi though, based on urine color (very light the entire run, with water/TUDCA/liv52 dosing being the same as with epi).
Good to know. Very good feedback on diana

Before the ban, I was thinking of doing a dianadrol/dimethabold stacked run but alas the time has passed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Very good feedback on diana

Before the ban, I was thinking of doing a dianadrol/dimethabold stacked run but alas the time has passed.
Those are both research chems, fyi....so they're still legal to buy and possess. For research purposes, of course.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what's the shelf life for dermacrine? I plan on buying multiple bottles.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything seems to last a long time, kept at room temp out of light in a cupboard. Years usually.
how many years would you say? I only ask more because I plan on buying 2 years worth of dermacrine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how many years would you say? I only ask more because I plan on buying 2 years worth of dermacrine.
I wouldn't worry about a couple years - beyond that, it's really up to how well the t/d carrier matrix stays good. Orals seem last over 4 years easy.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
some compounds preserve last longer than others

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
epi is given, very reliabale compound