2 things

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
1) This p.t comes up to me and she's like - stop hanging upside down from the chin up bar- so I go to do db barbell curls pyramid style and she comes up to me- and starts telling me Im not allowed to do that because im in the way of the one other person there-

so in anger- I start tensing up-
But I learnt something- when you contract other muscles- say abs or forearms when you lift- it takes the pressure off the muscle your using to lift the weight.

2)O.k when doing bench presses or ppush presses- I start to get light headed- but recently out of the blue- my strentgh goes threw the roof when this happens- its like a mini rush.

I wasnt on anything- or held my breathe longer- it just happens.

does anyone else get that?

thanks

jin

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
Try this
leg extensions holding 50lb db's

my body hurts so much right now

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This brings up a question I have.

Does anyone know if there is a way you can 'hide' ALL the posts by particular board members?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
yeah

Oh no some fuckface's dont like me,
what a fuckin shame.

pity its good info and you know it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no doubt,
good info = holding 50lbs dumbbells while doing leg extensions. olympia in training.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
relax Jillkill.. you are getting a little tiresome with the some of your posts..

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to be a dick here, but do any of your posts actually contribute anything useful to the board? I'm still scratching me head at exactly what information I'm supposed to be gleaning from this post :think:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to be a dick here, but do any of your posts actually contribute anything useful to the board? I'm still scratching me head at exactly what information I'm supposed to be gleaning from this post :think:
Exactly why I put the troll on my ignore list, so now when he posts I just see his name but nothing of what he writes. He is just an attention starved weirdo.

Bouncer79

Awards
It's not just here at AM, it's every board he goes to.

We already banned him at CKD.com

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to be a dick here, but do any of your posts actually contribute anything useful to the board?
Bro I thought I was the only one having these thoughts whenever I read his posts. :think:

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
THEN DONT READ MY POSTS
its just that simple-
and the only problem I had at c-k-d was Chi and CHUMP ON A ROPE
and I saw the convo CHi town had with a member here- so im not the only one who thinks chi is all talk and no compromise- if chi doesnt agree- **** eveyrone else- CHI doesnt agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Chump was busting on a thing I had with NIkki- so I got annoyed- **** happens- especially when females are involved- so **** it- I sitll have much respect for you and your site

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well all I have to say is that we better not have any of the said behavior..
thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.