2 more $20 gift certificates for Nutra Planet

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok it is time for Anabolic Innovations to give out $20 gift certs as a way of saying thank you not only to Nutra Planet but of course also to the members here.

Within 7 days Nutra Planet will begin including an Anabolic Innovations brochure in every box they send out. TWO of them will have the following along with a special code

You won $20 gift Cert at Nutra Planet
Contact us at: [email protected]

So make sure when you receive your order from Nutra Planet you look for the Anabolic Innovations brochure and look for the special code. Send an email to [email protected] and give me the code and you WIN!

Good Luck to all.

CROWLER

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Hopefully you realize YOU are appreciated as well!

Those last rep points? From ME!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
awesome. I just placed an order for nutraplanet! earlier this morning.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! I'm just waiting for dsade to get the Leather Lava soap samples over to NP to complete my order, which happens to include the 2 containers of Cycle Support I need for late october/november.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
getting ready to order tomorrow. are you saying i should wait 7 days or it could be starting any one of the next 7 days?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
awwwwww man thats awesome, but i just happend to ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday, im wondering if i can convince myself to order something else next week :). Thanks for showing your appreciation

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
I will place my order as soon as I get my check on Friday.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll be ordering at the beginning of next week.

Would it help my odds if I toss in a pair of my undies?