1test transdermal vs. 1test cyp

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with both and can give some feedback. I am interested in the 1test cyp but not really big on pinning. Want to know if its worth my time to pin the 1test cyp. I ran some searches and got some feedback. However I would like some more feedback. Thanks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's worth it personally. It gives results comparable to m1t after 8 weeks on, and the gains are much easier to keep. If money is of no concern, and you really just can't bear with pinning then go with a really high dose of the dermal.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it's worth it personally. It gives results comparable to m1t after 8 weeks on, and the gains are much easier to keep. If money is of no concern, and you really just can't bear with pinning then go with a really high dose of the dermal.
You mean what it would be like if you were on m1t for 8 weeks. Or an 8week cyp cycle is like what m1t does for you in a few weeks? Not sure how you meant it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few weeks, but the gains are much more manageable.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so as in getting like 15lbs onto you, but much easier to keep, and minus all the liver toxicity plus everything else thats wrong with m1t + all we dont know that is wrong with it

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed. . . Plus the other things that can stack with it, and the options are abundant compared to m1t.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Whats a really high dose to you?? I wouldnt mind pinning have the money to do both put the gf and parents and stuff wouldnt like the vials and needles.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats a really high dose to you?? I wouldnt mind pinning have the money to do both put the gf and parents and stuff wouldnt like the vials and needles.
If that's the case, just go with the M1T and take your liver protectants. Gains can be maintained if your diet, training, and PCT is in order...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont trust M1T. I know a ton of bros have used it with much success, and Im definately not knocking its efficacy, Im just too unnerved by the sides and liver toxicity. Ill take 1-test dermal any day.

Id love to try 1-test cyp, though!

BV

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case, just go with the M1T and take your liver protectants. Gains can be maintained if your diet, training, and PCT is in order...
Yea im doing both coming in 2 weeks. 2 week starter M1T then 1-t 4-ad dermal

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga I agree. I prefer the 1test dermal over the m1t anyday.

Thanks for the feedback rynsm. Any others?

Bennett

Awards
I'm 4 weeks into a 1-test cyp and sledge test cycle.I've already gained 10 pounds and still got a few weeks left.The good thing is I look leaner than I did before the cycle and I'm eating 5,000 calories a day.I've done 2 transdermal 1-test,4ad cycles and have never had gains this good.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Bennet how many mg/s of 1-test are you getting per day? Notice any sides? (Hair loss, etc)

Ive done 1 1-test/4AD TD cycle, and it was awesome. A boatload of mass and strength retained in only 4 weeks. And that was at ~55mg of 1test a day.

BV

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 weeks into a 1-test cyp and sledge test cycle.I've already gained 10 pounds and still got a few weeks left.The good thing is I look leaner than I did before the cycle and I'm eating 5,000 calories a day.I've done 2 transdermal 1-test,4ad cycles and have never had gains this good.
Nice..!

jimmypop13

Awards
I think most people pinning 1-test cyp are doing 500-600mg a week. I can't remember how often to pin though.
I was thinkin about doin a cycle where I started with M1t and 5aa cyp and after two weeks, switch the m1t to 1-test cyp and run that for a few more weeks as a bulker. I wonder how good that would be?
-Chris

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya most are pinning 600 or slightly above every week of the 1test cyp.

Most are pinning EOD

pestis

pestis

Awards
I'm pinning 900mg per week of 1-test cyp.
Ditto. 900mg/week 1test cyp. personally, I will never use a TD again.
Total Pain in the ass. Pinning is the way to go. No Mercy, if you are even
considering the cyp's I would stock up before they are gone and the ban
comes.
my current cycle is posted in the cycle forum if you are interested.
hailz,
Pestis

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. 900mg/week 1test cyp. personally, I will never use a TD again.
Total Pain in the ass. Pinning is the way to go. No Mercy, if you are even
considering the cyp's I would stock up before they are gone and the ban
comes.
my current cycle is posted in the cycle forum if you are interested.
hailz,
Pestis
Thanks