1st PH Stack EVER! The Actual Log

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Any sides you are experiencing like acne or hair loss? Noticeable mass difference?
No sides that I have noticed yet. No acne no hair loss. Just nice solid quality gains in muscle and strength honestly. My dry weight when I started was 183lbs then I dropped to 181lbs a week or so into it which was pretty much all fat loss and now I'm up to 188lbs dry. So not a huge weight gain, but then again idc to gain a bunch of weight I'd rather be able to see quality gains in size and definition like I am seeing.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Keep it up man!
Well do I think I am going to upload some before pictures and then mid way pics today some time do feel free to check back in on the progress also today is chest and arms oh yeah :) growing time

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
nice. would love to see how you progress with the pics. im 1.5 weeks into my mandro and androvar cycle and im really liking it so far. pretty much no sides. just gainzzzzzz

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
nice. would love to see how you progress with the pics. im 1.5 weeks into my mandro and androvar cycle and im really liking it so far. pretty much no sides. just gainzzzzzz
Oh yeah man I will I feel better too. Along with looking leaner and weighing more that's always nice. The pump I get is insane it seriously hurts from the first set to the last

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Chest day

Incline db press

45x12
85x12
100x5 dropset 65x6

Flat bench db press
oooh
75x8
75x12
85x6

Standing plate presses

10x12
25x12
25x12
35x4
25x10

Pec Deck

130x15
160x12
190x12
200x10

And that was it tonight had to cut chest and arms day to just chest because the girlfriend and me got a message from the lady with our new pup. So we had to of course cut it short to go get her and bring her home.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Any updates to your cycle?
Sorry guys and gals been under the weather the past week. I have been trying to hit the gym hard still even being sick. Today was the first day feeling a lot better and of course it was leg day :) so I was pretty pumped. I haven't seen much weight change in this last week really I might have dropped a pound, but my strength is still on par with before. I would say with this next week to come some more strength gains shall be seen. Also I have now started taking Letrone everyday once a day for the last week and a half. I can say for sure Letrone has helped tremendously as far as leaning me out and keeping the estrogen down. Thinking about investing in another bottle of each and increasing dosage and cycle a little. Would it be best to just increase Andro The Giant or Super Mandro or both equally? Thanks and stay tuned

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and arm day to be updated shortly. Btw guys and gals the last three days I bumped my second dosage up two pulls each and I feel the strength train coming

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys and gals just finished killing shoulders a little while back I snapped some pictures but not sure how well they Wil come thru on here. So I made a PR today in shoulder press with dumbbells I did 80s for a set of 4. I did have the whole workout typed out, but my damn phone said I wasn't logged in and didn't let me post out. But if I have time tomorrow I will post my workout from today. But overall already I am so happy with the results I have gotten. So with out delay here are the pics. Please don't hate I still am a WIP. Thanks everyone

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I will be sure to get some better pictures uploaded. Is there anyway possible to go over the 800x800 dimensions?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe so. If using a phone just download a resizing app. They're free and it takes about 30 seconds to resize. I use one on my iPhone called Image Size.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe so. If using a phone just download a resizing app. They're free and it takes about 30 seconds to resize. I use one on my iPhone called Image Size.
Well I finally got them down to the right size, but next time I'll be sure to put the camera in 800x800 if I can go that low

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good man. Nice big shoulders especially. That's a weak spot for me right now. Do you have before pics for comparison?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good man. Nice big shoulders especially. That's a weak spot for me right now. Do you have before pics for comparison?
Yeah I got some before pictures. And yeah shoulders and chest are my strong areas along with legs actually. I just haven't trained legs as hard as I have my chest and shoulders, but I got back on track the other day with legs and it hurts to walk up steps lol