1st cycle p-plex... advice pls

21p

Awards
Stats:
5'11"

I've been researching like a madman for the past week and have decided to run p-plex solo for my first cycle. I'm looking to bulk. Here is what seems reasonable and safe:

Preload 1 week (already started):
Cycle Support
Fish oil
multi
taurine (for the pumps)

Cycle:
CEL p-plex 30x4
Cycle Support
Fish oil
multi
taurine
Eat like a freak

PCT:
nolva (starting nolva on the last week of cycle) 20/10/10/10
cycle support

I'm gonna eat as clean as possible for the cycle, although 4-5k calories of clean food will be hard to stuff down...:burger:

Anything missing here?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I personally would pick up some Hawthorn berries and Saw palmetto to help with Blood pressure and prostate inflammation as Phera is know to aggravate those. I would dose it 20mg the whole way personally, I did it at 20 the whole way and loved it. It topped any of my other cycles, in terms of strength, size, vascularity, libido.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, start dosing lower then run it something like 10/20/20/20 I'm heavier than you and found >20mg to be not helpful. with steroids, twice the dose doesn't mean twice the gains.
look for some logs on here and use one of their runs as a template.

I'd run clomid in PCT also, nolva alone for PCT is not enough imo.

21p

Awards
sweet answers, if I'm not mistaken CEL's p-plex only comes in 15mg dosages (still in the mail). What do you recommend if this is the case?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
sweet answers, if I'm not mistaken CEL's p-plex only comes in 15mg dosages (still in the mail). What do you recommend if this is the case?
The old ones came in 15mg but, the new ones are 10mg

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW Nolva will do just fine, it has worked amazingly on me..

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would run it at 20/30/30/30 or if you are concerned then run it at 10/20/30/30. However, if you are seeing good gains at 20 you could keep it there as others have stated. If you go up to 30 and like it and the sides are cool then that is fine as well. But if the sides are outweighing the gains on 30 back of to 20 for the cycle. Goodluck

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post up the log.. I got a bottle of pplex too, wanna see how it works