1st cycle looking for advice on a pct

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
1st cycle of helladrol what should I use for a pct or serm and how long after I'm done with the cycle should I start the pct

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should use a serm. clomid or nolva. Pct starts the after the last day of the cycle. so on a 6wk-er (42days) pct is day 43.

A solid, quality T booster is needed. I use HCGenerate, than an AI. I like forma stanzol. but again, others will work. Putting it all together:

clomid
50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
5/5/5/5----caps a day
Forma stanzol
0/8/10/10/8/6/4-----total pumps a day, split in half am+pm. (4 am, 4 pm, etc etc)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
whatever you do get Nolva( Tamox) clomid, or torem.

simple concept of SERM + AI + natty testbooster(s) = successful

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
you don't NEED an AI.

Also, OP, I hope you've cycled other stuff in the past. superdrol is one helluva strong steroid to take for a first cycle. You might want to try an actual PH first before jumping to an actual steroid.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you don't NEED an AI.

Also, OP, I hope you've cycled other stuff in the past. superdrol is one helluva strong steroid to take for a first cycle. You might want to try an actual PH first before jumping to an actual steroid.
correct but i am way more comfortable with one. And what your saying about SD is true, i have just stopped trying to convince people to use one compound vs. another. They read a log or thread about SD with tons of mass gains and its the only thing they want to run. So now I just try to protect people from themselves.