1andro and epiandro?

johnny4125

Awards
i see this combo all the time but ive also seen epistane.....is 1andro plus epistane even a thing? lol

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see this combo all the time but ive also seen epistane.....is 1andro plus epistane even a thing? lol
1-Andro is a great muscle building and legal Pro-Hormone.
Epi-Andro is a great Test/DHT base, muscle building, fat shredding and legal Pro-Hormone.
Epistane is a very strong muscle building, fat shredding, anti-estrogenic and illegal Pro-Hormone.

1-Andro + Epi-Andro is a very popular 'Lean Bulk' stack. Epi-Andro acts as the Test/DHT base which will help with things like lethargy, libido, mood etc. Epi-Andro will also decrease estrogen, help you pack on size whilst also increasing fat loss and decreasing water weight.
1-Andro acts as the main muscle builder. 1-Andro converts to 1-Test which is purely anabolic which will really help pack on the size.

If you wanted to run a 1-Andro + Epistane I'd definitely reccommend that you get a Test/DHT base because both can cause mad lethargy and libido crash.

DHEA-Standard Test Base with minimal side effects.
4-Andro-Bulking/Wet Test Base with possible estrogen side effects.
Epi-Andro-Fat Loss/Dry DHT base with possible low estrogen side effects.

johnny4125

Awards
i ran androstene years ago while mark mcguire was running it lol and ive done sarms but havent done any andros lately...im still researching....i had a good run a couple years ago with lgd and arimistane gained 11 lbs in a month and ppl were asking if i had lost weight lol

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Epistane will crash your natural test levels as will 1-andro. The combo would be low test/lethargy overload. Smarter to run a test base like Epiandro, 4-andro, DHEA, or actual test; something that actually converts to test/DHT, and that will cover the base of test that will be shut down as a result from either 1-andro, epistane, or both.

Your testes make testosterone and from there it is converted to many different compounds like DHT, estrogen, etc. When you take in a compound such as 1-andro, which converts to 1-testosterone, just slight different, your body senses the increases in hormonal levels and tells the testes to slow down/shut down testosterone production because it seems as if your have enough. Well the problem is that sure, your 1-testosterone levels are through the roof, but that doesn't behave and carry out the same functions as normal testosterone. As a result, you suffer side effects like lethargy and low libido. By simply taking a compound like DHEA or 4-andro, which will convert into normal testosterone, you can mitigate theses effects.

That's why a test base is crucial when running most compounds

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
DHT, although not standard/normal testosterone, is responsible for carrying out functions like sexual arousal and interest and energy which stems from multiple pathways. That's why DHT can act as a decent test base as well.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have run both together run 1 andro 200-300 mgs and epi andro 500-750 mgs. No need for higher dosage than that just wasting money and more sides not gain. 6 weeks minimum.