19-Nordiol Questions

darius

I'm stocking up on some powder right now, and I see that bulknutrition has 19-nor powder.

I also hear that 19-nor is heavily suppressive, so it should be stacked with 4ad. What are the chances of getting gyno with 19-nor and 4ad, both taken transdermally? I have some pubertal gyno, so would running 20mg of nolva throughout the cycle help? I wanna look for an alternative for 1 test, cause I value my hair and its already thin. Would 19 nor/4ad be a good choice, or are there better choices?

How long should the cycle for 19-nor/4ad be, and what should the doses be transdermally?

Thanks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you might try 4oht instead of 4ad. less estrogen. actually you might do some research while you are waiting to turn 21.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
If your worried then run the nolva throughout the cycle. Your questions in regards to dosage are answered in the PH stickies. Best of luck.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
take finasteride during the cycle and buy minoxodil problem solved
look into letrozole

darius

Where is the best place to get finasteride, minoxodil and letrozole?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
check out the board sponsors and you can get minoxodil at albertsons or some major sav on for 13 bucks

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can buy minoxodil in stores?

can anyone recommend a trusted website?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Don't take finasteride with 19nor. It supposedly causes the opposite effect and shedding gets bad.