Unanswered 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3 hydroxyimine ?

Beathead

Awards
What is 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3 hydroxyimine?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could try google. First result had it. It was the ingredient in CEL D-Plex and Applied Nutriceuticals The One. I read somewhere that The One is methyl-DHT.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could try google. First result had it. It was the ingredient in CEL D-Plex and Applied Nutriceuticals The One. I read somewhere that The One is methyl-DHT.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s methyl DHT hydroxymine.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seriously. Google is your friend. You could have had these answers in 30 seconds.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously. Google is your friend. You could have had these answers in 30 seconds.
For the life of me I just don’t understand why people are instructed to go google a question about a supplement/anabolics on a supplement/anabolics chat board. This is like going to a Ford forum, asking a question about the transmission on a F150 and being told to find an answer somewhere else. If it wasn’t for the OP’s question I wouldn’t have learned that what I thought methyl DHT was actually wasn’t it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the life of me I just don’t understand why people are instructed to go google a question about a supplement/anabolics on a supplement/anabolics chat board. This is like going to a Ford forum, asking a question about the transmission on a F150 and being told to find an answer somewhere else. If it wasn’t for the OP’s question I wouldn’t have learned that what I thought methyl DHT was actually wasn’t it.
Asking for other details or clarification is okay. For example, he was thinking it was M1T. He could have asked about differences or something. Just what it is takes a 15 second google search. That said, you’re probably right, I should be less harsh.