150mg Arimistane a Day!! *EROSION LOG*

CJNator

Awards
Are you going to do before and after pics? Also how much are you weighting now?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to do before and after pics? Also how much are you weighting now?
at least no one has asked for nudes yet, #inb4nudes

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 30

Sad to this this run coming to an end... I have enough caps left for 2 more days.

This has definitely been an interesting experiment with the higher dosage of arimistane. I am pleased with the results that I have gotten. I am curious as to how much of my pct success is due to the erosion. I feel like this pct was one of the best I have ever gone through. However, I cant be certain which variable to attribute that to. It could be the fact that for the first time I was using pharm grade nolva, it could be that fact that I am more experienced now and feel like I have a better handle on my nutrition and training than I did with any other cycle I've ran, it could also be the erosion, OR it could be all of the above.

I would try this product again down the road. Next time I want to try it not during/after pct so that I can better compare the higher dose to the 75mg i am used to when running arimistane.

Overall 10/10 for the product. I have really enjoyed the last month (aside from the few minor sides I experienced).

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Sad to this this run coming to an end... I have enough caps left for 2 more days.

This has definitely been an interesting experiment with the higher dosage of arimistane. I am pleased with the results that I have gotten. I am curious as to how much of my pct success is due to the erosion. I feel like this pct was one of the best I have ever gone through. However, I cant be certain which variable to attribute that to. It could be the fact that for the first time I was using pharm grade nolva, it could be that fact that I am more experienced now and feel like I have a better handle on my nutrition and training than I did with any other cycle I've ran, it could also be the erosion, OR it could be all of the above.

I would try this product again down the road. Next time I want to try it not during/after pct so that I can better compare the higher dose to the 75mg i am used to when running arimistane.

Overall 10/10 for the product. I have really enjoyed the last month (aside from the few minor sides I experienced).
Good word brother, thank you for the review. I am glad to hear such positive results and I would definitely attribute your success to all of the above as you have mentioned.

Congrats on the successful run and I look forward to reading more of your logs in the future.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Good word brother, thank you for the review. I am glad to hear such positive results and I would definitely attribute your success to all of the above as you have mentioned.

Congrats on the successful run and I look forward to reading more of your logs in the future.
Thanks man!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Excellent final review. Saw your app in the RagNOrok thread. :D