15% OFF of Alpha Gainz at Orbit Nutrition

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
DAMN! - In on this! if there was ever a time to pick up a great stack alpha gainz has it for an awesome price!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
82$ - 12$ (15%) = 70$ for both 1AD and Stano

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
82$ - 12$ (15%) = 70$ for both 1AD and Stano
But way more important is the delivery system. Love the transdermal and Cyclodextrin delivery system. This should really make a difference in getting your moneys worth, so to speak. Thanks for bringing out two very effective looking products. I'd be interested in doing a semi-sponsored log....I'll buy a round, you buy a round....therefore a two month supply....really show you what this combo can do. Thanks!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
But way more important is the delivery system. Love the transdermal and Cyclodextrin delivery system. This should really make a difference in getting your moneys worth, so to speak. Thanks for bringing out two very effective looking products. I'd be interested in doing a semi-sponsored log....I'll buy a round, you buy a round....therefore a two month supply....really show you what this combo can do. Thanks!
Haha well we'll have to leave that one to the powers that be ;) but I do agree - it would be an awesome 8 weeks. And a healthy dose as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember having to eat the regular 1-Andro FF tabs like candy to see results; nice when they get more efficient for sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, these stack REALLY well - dry, vascular, and strength gains is the name of the game. Perfect summertime stack.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I've got two bottles of both on the way to the house. I will make sure to log what I think! This should be a great stack for summer!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've got two bottles of both on the way to the house. I will make sure to log what I think! This should be a great stack for summer!
Sounds like a great way to spend a couple months. Log it for sure. I'd be pumped to see how you like the stano.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A log is a great way to help keep accountability and focus, as well as help the community and track your progress. It's fun!