11 oxo cycle support dosing

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
hello guys.im gonnna go with 11 oxo for 50 days 900 mg.
i have ai cycle support on hand and i was wondering that if only one scoop instead of two(recomended dosage)would suffice with 11 oxo...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
You could probly get away with no scoops doing 11oxo

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol no scoops

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So your saying there's a chance he'll die.
No im saying 11oxo is a relatively mild and non methylated compound. So cycle support probly isn't even needed unless he's already prone to certain side effects like high bp, cholesterol, or prostate issues

Op, of course you can go with one or even double scoop to be safe. That's all your choice. If it'll clear you conscious and make you feel safer, then that alone is worth taking the cycle support. Last thing you need on cycle is anxiety about the cycle lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
No im saying 11oxo is a relatively mild and non methylated compound. So cycle support probly isn't even needed unless he's already prone to certain side effects like high bp, cholesterol, or prostate issues

Op, of course you can go with one or even double scoop to be safe. That's all your choice. If it'll clear you conscious and make you feel safer, then that alone is worth taking the cycle support. Last thing you need on cycle is anxiety about the cycle lol
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hello guys.im gonnna go with 11 oxo for 50 days 900 mg.
i have ai cycle support on hand and i was wondering that if only one scoop instead of two(recomended dosage)would suffice with 11 oxo...

I will be doing this at 300mg along with Ostarine at 30mg and not using any cycle support

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing this at 300mg along with Ostarine at 30mg and not using any cycle support
i know man,everyone says i dont need any support,but i want to be really calm during the cycle so i will use only one scoop cycle support.

ur cycle looks great btw,good luck man!!!

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Guys,im 4 days now 700 mg 11 oxo.how long should i wait for any effects to see in order to pump the dosage to 900?