10 wks 500mg deca/wk,, no strength. But swear sides. Anyone else?

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
I cruise 200mg test cyp/week for past 1.5 years. I started deca 250mg Sunday and weds for 500/week. 3 weeks in started light to moderate night sweats so figured gear legit and starting to work. Happy bc this is my first cycle about to take off!! After 11 weeks, still night sweats, and sweating during the day like crazy. I think I have a little more size and vascularity, but no strength increases AT ALL!!!! Is this possible? Gear was "tested" by supplier we all know of. Can I say the brand? Probably not. Anyway, with the damn sweating my ass off, and had increase of hunger for a few weeks too, I figure gear is ok, and even if under dosed at 500 mg should get a kick of some sort. Diet, sleep, etc is right on. Anyway, anyone else have this happen? I'm 41 years old. Bust my ass in the gym since college. This is my first cycle, I have the caber, the prami, and aromisin. DO NOT take the aromisin bc have not needed too. Am I alone? More time? The sweats are getting more and more.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Weird, is the UG lab deca? On my first cycle of sust 500/deca 400 and dbol I gained a lot of strength and size as would be expected.

I will mention I saw less results on a test 150mg (prevent hairloss)/deca 600mg/ eq 600mg cycle and sometimes wondered whether the gear was legit during that cycle. Perhaps low test and higher deca causes people to not respond as well? That said it's been a long time but I think I did gain a lot of weight on that cycle but didn't have as much "on gear" feeling as on my other cycles.

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
Well, I chose low test, high deca bc of less side effects. Deca is supposed to be big on mass and strength with low aromitozation. I have not gained weight. Thanks for responding. Maybe I am cursed to never be big...****..hoping NPP on the way will work. Otherwise, done with the nandrolones.

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
My balls did shrink more whilst taking the deca, but not by much.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Personally I had way better results on a test enanthate 850mg/week cycle than on that 150mg test/600 deca cycle. The test only cycle was also my favorite by far, it was just awesome. I didn't have many sides that were a big deal (I think I was taking arimidex). If I were in your position already on test I would just up it to like 600-800 x 10 weeks or so and train and eat hard.

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
Thanks for your response and sharing your experience! Thought I was being smart going with high deca and low test. It really has not gone how I hoped and I appreciate hearing how It went for you. Like i said, NPP on the way from 2 different labs. If they do not pay off I will do the test like you recommend. Thanks again!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low test with high deca is one of the worst cycle ideas I've heard in a long time. You can do that with tren but deca needs an equal amount or more test. Suprised this thread isn't about sexual dysfunction with that cycle.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low test with high deca is one of the worst cycle ideas I've heard in a long time. You can do that with tren but deca needs an equal amount or more test. Suprised this thread isn't about sexual dysfunction with that cycle.
Not everyone's body reacts the same. I've done Deca at about 2x Test with no issues. In fact, my libido was much stronger than usual.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everyone's body reacts the same. I've done Deca at about 2x Test with no issues. In fact, my libido was much stronger than usual.
You are an exception, not the normal. 99% of guys that try that are gonna have a horrible experience.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
did you get any bloating, deca take 8 week to build up in your system, I usually note bloating and puffy face starting in 4 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sweating is probably just from a change in hormones. Pretty common with lots of different pH/ds/AAS

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bro do you even lift? Or just drink and smoke ciggs lol since you wanna be rude

High deca low test cycle isn't a worst cycle idea. Deca is an excellent builder that puts on quality muscle over time. The idea with this cycle is to use low test as the base and allow the deca to do most of the work as a "builder". Not crazy cycle by any means. Most people do low test with tren to avoid sides.

Op sounds like you have underdosed/bunk gear imo. You should feel and see size and strength increase considering diet is on point with your goals. Especially at 11 weeks in. Dec should be shining.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro do you even lift? Or just drink and smoke ciggs lol

High deca low test cycle isn't a worst cycle idea. Deca is an excellent builder that puts on quality muscle over time. The idea with this cycle is to use low test as the base and allow the deca to do most of the work as a "builder". Not crazy by any means.

Op sounds like you have undersized/bunk gear imo. You should fed see size and strength increase considering diet is on point with your goals
Just drink mainly. I only claim to lift and cycle on workout forums, makes me feel cool. Have fun with that low test and deca. I don't care what anyone says, still a bad idea to not run at least a 1:1 ratio of test and deca. Btw that's not a cig ;)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just drink mainly. I only claim to lift and cycle on workout forums, makes me feel cool. Have fun with that low test and deca. I don't care what anyone says, still a bad idea to not run at least a 1:1 ratio of test and deca. Btw that's not a cig ;)
No worries bro, I hear ya. Its not how I would recommend running it but op is cruising at 200/week and decided to throw in deca at 500 for a run. Not that crazy. If it was legit he would have some some good gains in strength and size which is what he was looking for.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries bro, I hear ya. Its not how I would recommend running it but op is cruising at 200/week and decided to throw in deca at 500 for a run. Not that crazy. If it was legit he would have some some good gains in strength and size which is what he was looking for.
Completely argree, should see some strength increases and some water and nitrogen retention as well. Sweats are normal though, especially for a 19 nor steroid. Very possibly underdosed because most ugls suck and 2,000% profit per bottle isn't good enough for them to make the stuff the correct mg per ml.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely argree, should see some strength increases and some water and nitrogen retention as well. Sweats are normal though, especially for a 19 nor steroid. Very possibly underdosed because most ugls suck and 2,000% profit per bottle isn't good enough for them to make the stuff the correct mg per ml.
Lol true

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
Yates, completely wrong. If you have a base of test your body will function normally. Look it up. I cruise at 200mg a week.

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
Thanks for responses. I guess I just wanted to make sure I wasn't a genetic freak that just doesent respond to deca. Well since I am sold out on doing this cycle with low sides, my NPP arrived yesterday so started that. Going 600/wk with that and hopefully there is a little deca in my system already. LOL, I actually kickstarted with the 19 nor!!!!! Thanks again. And yes i have the caber and prami, taking prami eod currently, and exemestane if things get bad.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yates, completely wrong. If you have a base of test your body will function normally. Look it up. I cruise at 200mg a week.
The point being made is that yeah you could run deca at a 50mg test base weekly but too my understanding thecloser ratio of 1:1 is going to help negate/offset the unwanted sides of deca . So not "wrong" , more of " not what you prefer " .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Or simply your fine running 200 mg a week because your deca is bunk
IMG_4201.JPG

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look it up lol you have no clue. Maybe you should read around a little bit before you tell me I'm wrong. I've got some deca I wish you would try that cycle with. Not that garbage you've obviously got.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Op, sorry for hitting an old thread. How did the npp/deca end up working out for you? I’m wanting to do a low dose test high dose deca cycle and was wondering how your results were.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the opportunity to run rx deca and passed for the same reasons Yates described.

I'm also on 200 trt .
I tried running my test up to 700 and I experienced hair loss fast.

Went back on cruise and my hair came back thank God.

My research with deca taught me that if you don't get your dosage correctly for YOU, a limp dick and or bloating hair loss is the norm for most users.

Not going to **** with deca durabolin