10% off St Patricks day sale - Orbitnutrition

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Aww Damit!!!!! I just placed an order and only got 5% off.:zx11pissed:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya here I was thinking I got a great deal and I actually got hosed :( I would have bought more stuff had I know I would have saved more. Can I update an order?...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ya here I was thinking I got a great deal and I actually got hosed :( I would have bought more stuff had I know I would have saved more. Can I update an order?...
If it hasnt shipped i would send a quick email to customer support!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I want to thank the customer service department at Orbit. They contacted me before my order shipped updated my order and applied the 10% coupon. Very satisfied customer here

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I want to thank the customer service department at Orbit. They contacted me before my order shipped updated my order and applied the 10% coupon. Very satisfied customer here
Glad to hear it brother, wish I had the power to have helped faster myself but its good you git through in time.

Our CS department is great, always worth asking them about any order or shipment concerns.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the support and kind words.