10 mg e3d superdrol pulse question

xdidimox

Awards
i have a friend who recently bought a bottle of sd, and knows im pretty knowledgeable on this stuff and so asked my advice, and he was about to run it at 3/3/3/4/4 (luckily i stoped that idea real quick) my friend is only 20 years old and has only been lifting for about 6 months (i got him into lifting and have advised him on basic preworkout drinks and protein and stuff) he bought the sd bottle without even telling me, i even tryed to buy it off him so he wouldnt take it cause i told him hes nowhere near ready for an aas cycle hes only 150~ lbs 6'1", he is absolutely dead set on running the superdrol he wouldnt sell me the bottle, he only works out on monday/Friday and i have helped him get his diet somewhat in check... hes deadset on running it even though ive told him its a really bad idea for him he only works out twice a week, fullbody workouts about 2~ hours long on monday/friday ive tryed to get him to change this but hes working/ in colledge so doesnt have alot of free time basically i think the best thing i can tell him is basicly 10 mg pre workout on workout days only so basicly like a e3d cycle and make sure he doesnt go over 4 weeks and ill slip him a bottle of nolvadex or something ive got for pct so he doesnt screw up too bad, he is a good friend of mine, but a bit big headed i think if he doesnt see gains from 10 mg e3d hes going to start poping them like crazy without telling me, basicly what do you guys think i should advise my friend to do in this situation im in?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
people will do what they are going to do. You gave him your advice which he asked for. He has decided to not listen to your advice so I say let him do what he wants. When he screws himself up he will try to get you to fix it, just give him more advice and hope he listens. JMO.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
You are describing my first SD cycle!!!!!!!!! Kinda, I was naive and didn't know what PH's were. Basically my friend jacked a bottle and we thought they were just for working out. I took them everyday at 10mg doses. No PCT and I had a lean diet, but being a broke kid that just moved out of the parents with a minimum wage job my diet was sandwhich for lunch and chicken breast for dinner. Instead of bulking I lost 5 pounds, dropped to 5% body fat and had the best abs of my life...SO FAR! He's not going to listen to you, just inform him on what it is, what it does, how harsh it is, what sides to expect, and fortunately for him, you already know this stuff and to give him a SERM. I was lucky, others haven't been.

So to sum that up, inform him, let him make his mistakes, be there for the PCT, don't let him dose over 10mg, maybe have him add 1 more day or else he won't really see gains and do what you thought and chug the bottle :p

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*facepalm* has he even read any of the "bad" superdrol stories... does he have liver support?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is a tough spot yur in.. Well since he only weighs 160lbs just punch him in the face and take the bottle. That's wat I wud do

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though I've got an amazing idea.. If yu have any PH bottles laying around just swap out the caps with sum BCAA's and tell him it's the best Superdrol clone available and trade him it.. That way yur saving his liver plus gettin yourself an extra cycle for the price of a bottle of amino acids.. Haha he'll probly see some placebo gains lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao!!!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though I've got an amazing idea.. If yu have any PH bottles laying around just swap out the caps with sum BCAA's and tell him it's the best Superdrol clone available and trade him it.. That way yur saving his liver plus gettin yourself an extra cycle for the price of a bottle of amino acids.. Haha he'll probly see some placebo gains lol
The placebo gains probably will be great. Just thinking he is on S drol he will add 20 lbs to bench the first day. I have done it to a few of my friends that are new to lifting. I try not to laugh but it gets them motivated then later down the road I am honest with them.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The placebo gains probably will be great. Just thinking he is on S drol he will add 20 lbs to bench the first day. I have done it to a few of my friends that are new to lifting. I try not to laugh but it gets them motivated then later down the road I am honest with them.
Lol it's deff a good method. A lil messed up but for someone as ignorant as OP's friends he deserves it

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Placebo prank his azz! It will be legendary!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some may have unknowingly bought that very same thing and boasted about the very same results... :)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Some may have unknowingly bought that very same thing and boasted about the very same results... :)
Yep like the beastdrol counterfeits.lol come on bro DO ITTTTTTTTT!! (Thorn voice)

xdidimox

Awards
great idea! i think ill do that cept ill replace the caps in a methadrol extreme bottle ive got with a bottle of formadrol extreme a test booster so he feels a lil something lol then ask him to switch bottles with me lol thanks man!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Let us know if he says yes so we can laugh!

xdidimox

Awards
got him to do the swtch he doesnt suspect a thing lol :D ill tell him bout it in about a year and get a good laugh lol ill tell him i chalk all the muscle hes not gaining to imporper iet/training maybe he'll get his **** in order then lol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
got him to do the swtch he doesnt suspect a thing lol :D ill tell him bout it in about a year and get a good laugh lol ill tell him i chalk all the muscle hes not gaining to imporper iet/training maybe he'll get his **** in order then lol
Good****. So when are yu running yur SD now? Lol

xdidimox

Awards
well im in pct atm and had a bottle of methadrol extreme left to run as well as just fracturing my wrist yesterday on a 4 wheeler :/ maybe around December ill get to use his bottle of sd lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bad luck man. Hope that heals quick. You should totally keep lifting legs and get some monster legs while you can't lift upper because of your wrist.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
yea thats actually a great opportunity to build ya legs

xdidimox

Awards
going to still workout legs heavily along with my right arm, so what if my right arm is lifting 15~ more pounds by the time my left wrist is healed lol my ghrp-2/cjc combo ill be running over this month will get my wrist back to normal in record time for sure though :D and not sure how i could use an armband with a cast on my left arm nearly all the way to my elbow XD