10 bucks says this guy is goin to die. lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that its been proven to be a con job.

His local radio was promoting him, now they came on to apologize for the hype, and they took callers to say what a douche the kid was for backing out. He's a real kid, goes to SIU, im sure he's gettn tons of sh!t right now.
thats gay.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
pfft, what a puss! its only a few burgers!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Update

From the website, mind you that fathers day he said the video would be up, so this might be just more procrastination.

"Hey everyone sorry the video isnt up yet but everyone chill out itll be up shortly, i did do it already, the manager from mcdonalds wanted some stuff edited out of the video so my buddy is doing that. please be patient and keep checking this and the website, www.12mealsorbust.com and the video will be there soon"

So who knows what the deal is now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the website, mind you that fathers day he said the video would be up, so this might be just more procrastination.

"Hey everyone sorry the video isnt up yet but everyone chill out itll be up shortly, i did do it already, the manager from mcdonalds wanted some stuff edited out of the video so my buddy is doing that. please be patient and keep checking this and the website, www.12mealsorbust.com and the video will be there soon"

So who knows what the deal is now.
HA! he probably went 12 different times in the same shirt with the same enviroment and they just edited to seem like one sitting.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of that Olympic athlete on the today's show not too long ago who had to eat something like 10,000+cals/day to not lose weight.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
subbing.

sounds easy to do
Iv done 2 triple whoppers, 1 double, and a chicken for lunch one time and I felt fine. I just stopped ordering because I didnt want a $50 lunch bill.

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
i'll believe it when i see it. this all could have started out as a bet that the kid didn't think he'd lose...but now the hype has caught up with him and people want to see blood, err, i mean, see him eat. lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
any updates yet? Im still a non believer

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
well...be sure to let us know if he does...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe the guys not done it yet! nothing stopping him going down to mcdonalds and just eating! What a puss lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
maybe common sense is stopping him...lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
he obviously doesn't follow the man law

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
greatest commercial and law ever lol

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
From the website:

"I did this June 17th, but the person who filmed the video hasn't put it up yet and i have no part on when he does it, i guess when he gets the time to do it he'll put it up, so everybody start yellin at mark and tell him to put the video up"

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
i'm calling his bluff until i'm disproved by a video. i'm not going to look stupid if he puts the video up but he'll be lunch meat if he doesn't :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hes starving himself for the next few days so he can do it....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ahh sounds like he ain't done it. oh well! subbed till the boy mans up

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
The best part was ~ 19:00 - 19:40...

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
props to that kid. what i thought was pretty wacked was the 1 girl in the whole video. it was a sausage fest. at least the 50 cent song is timely.

tpduke112

Awards
That is crazy. Just thinking about that makes me want to throw up

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
well... he did it. wonder how hes feeling now....

:blink::dump::toilet:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So he done it in the end! only 10 though, bet he was ill for a few days after that.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol I can only imagine.....

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA...I love the part where he pukes...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I would have made him hold it all in... or redo it all!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ha hes from Illinois(SIU=Southern Illinois Carbondale) Might be there soon.
Kid is prolly some myth/legend on campus now...kind of sad. Well im going to go watch it now.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I think the bet isnt finished until does all 12 in one sitting. that was just a training session!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fcukin-A now I want to go to McDonald's.........

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I get sick after eating from a fast food place.... the grease just doesnt sit well....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I get sick after eating from a fast food place.... the grease just doesnt sit well....
yes fast food does leave it quite messy the next day!

However after watching that, i want a mcdonalds! Shame im to skin t this month.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol... when I go there I try to get a grilled chicken sandwich. Still packed with junk but it's the best that I can find....

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I ate a 12" pizza for lunch, but anyway atleast the kid did it. That was one hell of a puke looked like a shake:thumbsup:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
That was one hell of a puke looked like a shake:thumbsup:
When i saw that puke it reminded me when i tried to make chicken/black bean protein shakes. Then when i couldnt get them down i tried to heat it up with some cheese...needless to say it still looked like purple oatmeal.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO IT!!!!
I might hit BK later...bulking+leg day=NEED CALS!!!!!:rasp::burg:AAHHHHAHAHAHAHA
Aw dawg, you know I did. Two double quarter pounders with cheese, fries, and a LG Dr. pepper........Fcuk it:twisted: I needed some extra cals today anyways.....

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When i saw that puke it reminded me when i tried to make chicken/black bean protein shakes. Then when i couldnt get them down i tried to heat it up with some cheese...needless to say it still looked like purple oatmeal.
That's funny as hell Future. I've tried to blend up chicken before too. LMAO....Wont be trying that sht again lol...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ya, i would i would definitly never recomend it, to anyone.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
haha... thanks for the advice. Ill be staying away from that then

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Dude... A Chicken Black Bean SHAKE?? You got something against eating?

:toofunny:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Dude... A Chicken Black Bean SHAKE?? You got something against eating?

Im not a real fan of protein shakes, never really have been. Even now my shakes are one scoop protein, one cup egg whites. I was working a job where i had to be out of the house by 5:30am, and some nights i wouldnt be back til 5-6pm. And on holidays, like 4th of july, i would easily work till 8-9pm. I was driving truck, doing ice delivery and i figured that maybe having a shake would be easy to get down, since i don't take any breaks.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like torture... not work. lol.