1 week off ostarine feels....

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
So it's been a week off ostarine and I can def feel/ see the difference!): I was cutting while on it and I'm still continuning to cut. I finished the cycle, took a deload, and now I'm still progressing on my cut, but feel the lack of energy, muscle fullness, and strength while taking the ostarine. I also notice some joint pain that cleared up while I was on the ostarine. Gives me optimism though that I was on a possibly legit sarm lol. My strength is still up though. This is the heaviest and strongest I've been at this level of leanness I'm at. It's just crazy how much of a difference I can feel. Still pushing hard and strong though. Gonna cut maybe up until summer, then maintain, or go into a very slow bulk and then hit that bulk hard before winter and possibly supp with some lgd I have!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sounds like your suppressed. Are you doing a PCT?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually on prescribed TRT so I'm not supressed from the ostarine. I was suppressed beforehand anyways

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I would say laughter is the best medicine. But it's more than that. It's an entire regime of antibiotics and steroids. Laughter brings the swelling down on our national psyche and then applies an antibiotic cream. You gotta keep it away from your eyes.